Shoutbox

Not Compatible With .0306 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Not Compatible With .0306 (/showthread.php?tid=51103)

Not Compatible With .0306 by TRIFORCE89 on 09-28-2005 at 10:55 PM

I just installed MSN Messenger 7.5.0306 and noticed that I couldn't access the different tabs under Options (It would only show the Personal tab even when I clicked the other ones) and that my Big DP (using StuffPlug) would get cut off in the conversation window. Given that DP incident I tried disabling StuffPlug, problem persisted. I then tried uninstalling Plus!, and the problem is gone.

Does anyone know if it is one particular setting or all of Plus!? Such a shame since the new Plus just came out.

RE: Not Compatible With .0306 by Caboose on 09-28-2005 at 10:57 PM

StuffPlug is the problem. Turn off Tab Manager to access the Messenger Settings, and big dp's aren't compatible yet afaik.

RE: Not Compatible With .0306 by matty on 09-28-2005 at 11:01 PM

I just downloaded 7.5.0306 and I am not having the same issue you are. Do you have any Plus! windows open or any other MSN Messenger windows open?

quote:
Originally posted by Caboose
StuffPlug is the problem. Turn off Tab Manager to access the Messenger Settings, and big dp's aren't compatible yet afaik.

(Y) Beat me too it and your correct. (Just tested it)
RE: Not Compatible With .0306 by lordy on 09-29-2005 at 12:50 AM

that's a bug that i know of.. it's been reported to TB as well so it should be fixed in the next release of Stuffplug :)

RE: Not Compatible With .0306 by TRIFORCE89 on 09-29-2005 at 08:12 PM

Thanks guys. Yep that didn't. I don't why, I actually had to turn off the tab manager and large DP options specifically even when turning off all of StuffPlug didn't do it, but thank you.