Shoutbox

Need new Hebrew and Norwegian translators - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Translation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: Need new Hebrew and Norwegian translators (/showthread.php?tid=51159)

Need new Hebrew and Norwegian translators by Patchou on 09-30-2005 at 12:28 AM

Hi,

as some of you have already noticed, Messenger Plus! 3.60 does not include Hebrew and Norwegian translations anymore. I am searching for new translators to update those languages. If you have some basic technical knowledge, are serious and willing to do the work, please contact me at mplus@patchou.com, a lot of people will be thanksful for your time.

Thank you,
Patchou

RE: Need new Hebrew and Norwegian translators by Omar on 09-30-2005 at 12:42 AM

O.o didnt sock and doodle were the translators for Hebrew?

RE: Need new Hebrew and Norwegian translators by adoggy on 10-01-2005 at 07:49 AM

sent you a mail :)

RE: Need new Hebrew and Norwegian translators by The_Joker on 10-01-2005 at 07:34 PM

ne news about the Hebrew translation?

btw, how will it be realeased, as a new build or just a language file to dl and add in Plus! directory?

RE: Need new Hebrew and Norwegian translators by user27089 on 10-01-2005 at 07:35 PM

They are always just packs to add into the directory of Messenger Plus!, not an entire new download.

RE: Need new Hebrew and Norwegian translators by The_Joker on 10-03-2005 at 07:19 PM

LOL, been bored and wanted the Hebrew translation of Plus back, so I translated Plus to Hebrew myself (well, just added the missing things on the last build translation)...
It's not so good, so if some1 interested in fixing it feel free to do it.

Enjoy it ;)

(No, I don't want to be an official translator)

and plz let Patchou know there is a translation to Hebrew...

RE: Need new Hebrew and Norwegian translators by NeoRevan on 10-04-2005 at 08:58 AM

I sent you a PM regarding the Norwegian translation, but it appears not to be read...

RE: RE: Need new Hebrew and Norwegian translators by Xtrician on 10-05-2005 at 04:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by The_Joker
LOL, been bored and wanted the Hebrew translation of Plus back, so I translated Plus to Hebrew myself (well, just added the missing things on the last build translation)...
It's not so good, so if some1 interested in fixing it feel free to do it.

Enjoy it ;)

(No, I don't want to be an official translator)

and plz let Patchou know there is a translation to Hebrew...

Joker, i see you translate and its seems good, im not see some problems or missing strings..

you can tell me what you not finished?
maybe i continue to translate..
RE: Need new Hebrew and Norwegian translators by Discrate on 10-06-2005 at 10:58 AM

ill be a tranlator but i my e-mail box aint working so yer i would like to be one?