Shoutbox

new phone - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: new phone (/showthread.php?tid=51165)

new phone by guanako on 09-30-2005 at 03:17 AM

hi everyone i just got a new cellphone but i got the free phone w. it:P nokia 6001 but i want to buy another one and i want to know of a good place to buy them online (US only$$)
thanks in advance

RE: new phone by Weyzza on 09-30-2005 at 05:33 AM

If I were you, I would go to some Asian cellphone shops (if any).
They have wider variety of cell phone, especially cool Asian phones, and maybe you could get a better deal.

I got Nokia 6170 for $40 last Spring, while you have to pay $150+ online. They prolly have it free by now, or you can get a cashback :p

A friend of mine even got black Motorola Razr V3 for free with 1000 anytime minutes and unlimited night and weekend for $39.99 a month (a year contract with T-Mobile).

Be warned not to get tricked!

RE: new phone by azn angel on 09-30-2005 at 11:18 AM

i want the motorola razor... mmmm flatness

RE: new phone by saralk on 09-30-2005 at 05:10 PM

the motorola razr is actaully a really bad phone, apart from looking good, there is nothing really going for it, the build quality is really bad.

RE: new phone by Negro_Joe on 09-30-2005 at 05:32 PM

i know the buttons on it are funny...i really need a new phone iv got a  really bad Nokia one...:( meh it does its job though...cant say that often im mr. unpopular...Joke everyone loves me...dont they :P

RE: new phone by Weyzza on 10-01-2005 at 04:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
the motorola razr is actaully a really bad phone, apart from looking good, there is nothing really going for it, the build quality is really bad.
That's true.

It is flat, but there's a tradeoff. The phone is too wide.
It looks fragile and sometimes it'll look awkward in one's hand.
RE: new phone by myrtle on 10-03-2005 at 07:16 AM

Just buy Samsung, they got some great cool phones wih great features.

RE: new phone by Exca on 10-03-2005 at 10:44 AM

I'll always stick with SonyEricsson, very good build quality, bright screen and a nice menu which is tought about, nice add-ons and features. It has much more logic than nokia's or samsung's. I have had both...