Shoutbox

Retrieving Contacts List - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Retrieving Contacts List (/showthread.php?tid=51243)

Retrieving Contacts List by Kemik on 10-01-2005 at 04:54 PM

Hello all,
I have never had any problems signing into my MSN from my PC before, however today it said the password was incorrect.
I setup to reset the password but it hasn't been sent to any of my current emails. Is there any way of getting a list of the emails or my whole contact list from my PC as it stands? Remember, I cannot access my account to use the normal backup method as usually.

Thanks.

RE: Retrieving Contacts List by zaher1988 on 10-01-2005 at 07:13 PM

ok hey !!

1st regarding the contacts:

Umm if u have already saved ur contact list , that would be gr8, just find it , and u will find all the emails u want.

If not, then if u are an outlook express or outlook user, try to check the contacts list over there.

if you have msgplus! , and u have already chated with any of the emails you want, just go to the logs files and find the email u want, and check the event log file, to retrive as much emails as u can.

umm these are all ,

sec , regarding the pass.

i understand that ur trying to send the pass to ur alternate email right!! and that u dont remember it, so what about that u use the secret answer method, and if all that , check this Thread with my reply about all the ways to retrive ur stolen/lost passoword email

best regards:)