Shoutbox

Display Picture Manager 2.5 RELEASED! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Display Picture Manager 2.5 RELEASED! (/showthread.php?tid=51317)

Display Picture Manager 2.5 RELEASED! by Destruction on 10-03-2005 at 08:12 AM

OK guys well I have been working on a further update for this program and here it is.

For anyone unsure on this program and what it does well it will allow you to make a slideshow with your dislpay picture for your contacts to view, it also now allows status assignments and friendly name assignments which allows you to set a certain status or friendly name and when you change ur status or name to that assignment your display picture will automatically change along with it to any picture you have set.

what is new in this version you ask ?

Well many people wanted a few changes and I have made them.

- interface changes
- graphical changes
- new stylish buttons with mouseover effect
- new online pictures
- new mini view on program and slideshow status
- several bug fixes

It basically has a new look graphically and I think it is a definate improvement. So what are you waiting for, get your hands on a copy now!

I have attached some screenshots also for you to check out.

Download Display Picture Manager 2.5

RE: Display Picture Manager 2.5 RELEASED! by Stigmata on 10-03-2005 at 04:16 PM

very pretty :)

RE: Display Picture Manager 2.5 RELEASED! by evil_panda on 10-03-2005 at 04:18 PM

hmmmm...just downloading it now! :P

Edit: just downloaded and if you have stuffplug then it asks you the size for every display picture whitch is slightly anoying:) and it doesnt work in the end if you have stuff plug:(

RE: Display Picture Manager 2.5 RELEASED! by Destruction on 10-03-2005 at 07:58 PM

It is not designed for the use with stuff plug etc.

I don't use it or plus, it is designed for basic MSN Messenger.

RE: Display Picture Manager 2.5 RELEASED! by giken on 10-04-2005 at 01:30 AM

very bad... millions of people use plus and stuffplug as well :(

Can you make a msgplus plugin version of this add-on?

I really like it :)

RE: Display Picture Manager 2.5 RELEASED! by Destruction on 10-04-2005 at 02:52 PM

More people don't use plus than the amount that do.

I don't use plus so very doubtful I will be making it into a plus plugin.

sorry :(

RE: Display Picture Manager 2.5 RELEASED! by Ahmad on 10-04-2005 at 03:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Destruction
It is not designed for the use with stuff plug etc.

I don't use it or plus, it is designed for basic MSN Messenger.

The problem is that your target audience seem to be users of Plus! (after all, this is a Plus! forum.. and I would suspect that the majority of active people at the mess forums also use Plus!). So if there's enough demand, you might want to think about making it compatible. Of course, it's totally up to you.

On the other hand, you might just be posting here so that we don't miss out, and have a totally different audience somewhere else :P
RE: Display Picture Manager 2.5 RELEASED! by evil_panda on 10-04-2005 at 03:36 PM

Why do you help on a plus forum if your not a user of plus? if you dont mind me asking ?

RE: Display Picture Manager 2.5 RELEASED! by Destruction on 10-04-2005 at 08:54 PM

Because I know everyone here uses MSN Messenger so it's a good place to tell people. People here are always interested in new products and exclusives. :)

RE: Display Picture Manager 2.5 RELEASED! by Ezra on 10-04-2005 at 08:58 PM

Still I think refusing to make your program compatible with Stuffplug make it incompatible for a lot of plus! users. And that won't be good for you :P

RE: Display Picture Manager 2.5 RELEASED! by Destruction on 10-04-2005 at 09:23 PM

haven't had any problems so far with previous versions, alot of people still use them :)

RE: Display Picture Manager 2.5 RELEASED! by Negro_Joe on 10-04-2005 at 09:31 PM

well i stil think you made a mistake not making it compatible with plus!/stuffplug, they are becoming more and more popular and i think for the benefit of your software it would be a good idea.

RE: Display Picture Manager 2.5 RELEASED! by Destruction on 10-06-2005 at 03:09 PM

Well i suppose it's something I will need to think about in the near future...