Shoutbox

Problems with contact card - msn spaces links. pls hlp - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Problems with contact card - msn spaces links. pls hlp (/showthread.php?tid=51345)

Problems with contact card - msn spaces links. pls hlp by FairyChildHelen on 10-03-2005 at 08:16 PM

Hi. I'm having problems with my contact cards, the y come up when I click on a friend's pic thingy, but the links to their msn spaces are non-existent. I've been able to access their spaces (and my own) this way before, but for the past few weeks, it hasn't been working. I've tried removing and reinstalling msn, but it hasn't worked. Any ideas?? PLease help if you can.
x Helen x:S

RE: Problems with contact card - msn spaces links. pls hlp by zaher1988 on 10-03-2005 at 08:39 PM

please what version on msn messenger do u have !!

i dont think the problem of lost msn space button should appear on the new version anymore ,

it used to happen in the previous version, which was a problem related to location .

:)regards:)

RE: Problems with contact card - msn spaces links. pls hlp by absorbation on 10-03-2005 at 08:41 PM

did you use a patch by any chance and select the option "remove all buttons from contact card"? :S

RE: Problems with contact card - msn spaces links. pls hlp by EvilSeph on 10-04-2005 at 03:08 AM

Hmm. They don't seem to work for my either. I don't modify my MSN Messenger executables, so that rules that out.

RE: Problems with contact card - msn spaces links. pls hlp by FairyChildHelen on 10-04-2005 at 05:57 PM

I have MSN 7.5. As far as I know I haven't done owt like that. I don't get it.

RE: Problems with contact card - msn spaces links. pls hlp by haydos on 10-08-2005 at 05:51 AM

It's quite odd, I can view the information on the contact cards of some of my contacts' spaces, but not on others.

I am also on MSN messenger 7.5 and I have the Feel Blue skin and Stuffplug as my only Plug-ins apart from Plus!

RE: Problems with contact card - msn spaces links. pls hlp by DragonX on 10-08-2005 at 05:54 AM

I've heard about this before (i have the same prob too btw) and if i remember right, it has something to do with the MSN & Spaces servers... i'll try to find it again.