Shoutbox

Hey everybody mmclient is back for testing - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Hey everybody mmclient is back for testing (/showthread.php?tid=51381)

Hey everybody mmclient is back for testing by etiennea on 10-04-2005 at 06:06 PM

Sorry for having taken mmclient.com down for so long MMclient is a new php msn messenger client.
I had a lot of trouble converting it for a client for my private use to a client for the masses but i think its done now i will be adding features on a regular basis.
The client will still stay in a lest phase for a week or so and then I will do some changes to the website and launch it properly.

PLease test it numerously here
www.mmclient.com

Please report any bugs you may have encountered in this forum

RE: Hey everybody mmclient is back for testing by -dt- on 10-04-2005 at 06:12 PM

sign into msn
hit logout
hit login

it will say username / pass is invalid.

theres also a few errors with chats not opening and stuff which im trying to find out why.

RE: Hey everybody mmclient is back for testing by etiennea on 10-04-2005 at 06:27 PM

yes i think there are going to be many bugs this time i have had to kick out huge great chunks of code to get it to be cpu efficient keep up the good work

RE: Hey everybody mmclient is back for testing by albert on 10-04-2005 at 07:18 PM

Good to hear you're working on the project again :) I'll test it out as soon as I got a few mins for myself :)

RE: Hey everybody mmclient is back for testing by brian on 10-04-2005 at 07:23 PM

I don't know, maybe you should make your code visible or something, probably alot of people won't use it because they will think it will steal their information.

RE: Hey everybody mmclient is back for testing by etiennea on 10-05-2005 at 11:45 AM

Reasuring people that my service is honest will be important.  This is quite difficlut to do but having a professional looking website is a start. For the moment however I am concentrating on getting the code to work well and eliminate bugs. I do not have much time for this is my first week at uni and I am partying most of the time.

RE: Hey everybody mmclient is back for testing by mwe99 on 10-05-2005 at 12:14 PM

The site just doesn't work for me

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

RE: Hey everybody mmclient is back for testing by etiennea on 10-06-2005 at 10:20 AM

sorry server was down for a bit but its working again

RE: Hey everybody mmclient is back for testing by Pyro on 10-06-2005 at 10:37 AM

looks cool :)

RE: Hey everybody mmclient is back for testing by Lou on 10-06-2005 at 10:39 AM

Glad to hear that you are putting the service backup. If you ever has hosting problems again contact me..I became a host last week:P

Glad to see you were able to put it back up again!

RE: Hey everybody mmclient is back for testing by Dempsey on 10-06-2005 at 05:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lou_habs
Glad to hear that you are putting the service backup. If you ever has hosting problems again contact me..I became a host last week:P

Glad to see you were able to put it back up again!
when u say u became a host, u just mean u bought a shred reseller package yea?  or do u have ure own dedicated server :refuck:
RE: Hey everybody mmclient is back for testing by user27089 on 10-06-2005 at 06:18 PM

I just went onto it, and the userface etc. is very nice and simple, the problem is though, that I can't open any Instant Messaging windows!

RE: Hey everybody mmclient is back for testing by etiennea on 10-06-2005 at 08:21 PM

Please be more spesific so i can make it work for you what browser are you using? My guess however is that it is a pop up blocker that is preventing the window to open for me it work both on firefox and ie. Pop-up blockers like SP2 ask you if you wether you want to display pop-up press always allow there are no pop up ads on my site.

RE: Hey everybody mmclient is back for testing by DomGrimm on 10-07-2005 at 05:05 AM

Very nice client! Even has tabs, I like

RE: Hey everybody mmclient is back for testing by etiennea on 10-23-2005 at 09:17 PM

OK i am trying to get it to work again ( sorry start of uni was wild I had no time)

Iv put up a new test script for ppl to try.
Please go easy on it !!!

The design is crap because i had to rewrite the code from an earlier version on my script but that will change soon.

Enjoy, I hope it stay up for longer then a few days now. Fingers crossed.