Shoutbox

This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] (/showthread.php?tid=51647)

This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] by Jurassic_Ice on 10-11-2005 at 03:59 AM

[Image: newpicture18nn.png]

[Image: newpicture9lz.png]

Side View:

[Image: newpicture17om.png]

The Entrance:

[Image: newpicture24nk.png]

[Image: newpicture32zy.png]

[Image: newpicture49nc.png]

Okay....so this guy's bathroom is the size of my house..

[Image: newpicture54fd.png]

Another one of his (possibly hundreds) of bathrooms

[Image: newpicture18gr.png]

his fregin living room:

[Image: newpicture26zd.png]

[Image: newpicture56dv.png]

wow:

[Image: newpicture19dm.png]

ok.....11 bmw's...2 mercedes and 2 rolls royce.....jeez

[Image: newpicture28yb.png]

[Image: newpicture32ak.png]

wow wow..WOW!!

[Image: newpicture48ud.png]

[Image: newpicture59vg.png]

well....im speechless...

RE: This guy is just...RICH! by DragonX on 10-11-2005 at 04:08 AM

:O WOW

* DragonX thinks of robbing this guy :lol:

RE: This guy is just...RICH! by Purity on 10-11-2005 at 04:10 AM

HOLY HELL!  I want that house and that/those cars!! :o

RE: This guy is just...RICH! by DragonX on 10-11-2005 at 04:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Purity
HOLY HELL!  I want that house and that/those cars!! :o
Then i'll go rob u :P

-----

* DragonX wonder how long it takes to walk for one side to the other (widht wise)
RE: This guy is just...RICH! by expert on 10-11-2005 at 04:56 AM

living room is bigger then my house

RE: This guy is just...RICH! by Stigmata on 10-11-2005 at 06:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic_Ice

his fregin living room:
[Image: newpicture26zd.png]

looks more like a bedroom :rolleyes:

tbh, the guy is a selfish mofo. no1 needs that much money, or a house that size.

RE: This guy is just...RICH! by -rafy- on 10-11-2005 at 06:31 AM

tis all that oil.  Many people in saudi arabia own 747s and private jets ect...

RE: This guy is just...RICH! by paperless on 10-11-2005 at 07:26 AM

They livewell because of the disgrace of their country and the rest of the world dependant on the oil so i hope they go to hell.

RE: RE: This guy is just...RICH! by Discrate on 10-11-2005 at 07:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by expert
living room is bigger then my house

u must have a pretty small house then
RE: This guy is just...RICH! by banky on 10-11-2005 at 07:54 AM

[Image: newpicture56dv.png]

what the hell is  a receptionist(sp?) type desk doing in his house.

RE: This guy is just...RICH! by user27089 on 10-11-2005 at 08:09 AM

That house is really nice, a bit over the top though... Who needs a house that big?

RE: This guy is just...RICH! by ~INVASION~ on 10-11-2005 at 08:16 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
That house is really nice, a bit over the top though... Who needs a house that big?
me 8-)

and yes, the living room is bigger then my house, im in the hood of regina :dodgy:
RE: This guy is just...RICH! by emit on 10-11-2005 at 11:18 AM

I've seen bigger and nicer.

RE: This guy is just...RICH! by [MR] on 10-11-2005 at 11:32 AM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW :drool: :|

RE: This guy is just...RICH! by qgroessl on 10-11-2005 at 11:59 AM

He probably rents it out ;)... haha... I know I would just to make more money.

RE: This guy is just...RICH! by Negro_Joe on 10-11-2005 at 12:08 PM

well i have 3 silver audis...:(

i am too jealous...its a wate of money realy no-one needs that much...

RE: This guy is just...RICH! by John Anderton on 10-11-2005 at 01:23 PM

I think he wouldnt find out even if i would goto his house and stay there for a few days 8-)

RE: This guy is just...RICH! by Jurassic_Ice on 10-11-2005 at 03:20 PM

woops, yoru right thats not his living room its his bedroom....wait a second, the person who replied to me that said that i have a pretty small house compared to his livign room? look at the room!! its HUMANGOS! my hosue is 4000 square feet not including the basement, our hosue is worth well over $400,000 so dont come up and say our house is small, it is small compared to this guy....

that silver audi makes me cry

RE: This guy is just...RICH! by -rafy- on 10-11-2005 at 03:42 PM

zayed bin sultan Al Nahyan did die a couple of years ago btw ;)

RE: This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] by user27089 on 10-11-2005 at 03:52 PM

I wonder who inherited all of his property and stuff then...

To be honest, I think they should give the house to Niger or something, how many people could you fit in the house!

RE: This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] by Luigi on 10-11-2005 at 04:14 PM

My house is bigger... :---------------)

RE: This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] by MeEtc on 10-11-2005 at 05:00 PM

More with the crap, are we?
This thread is :spam:

Why can't I give a -2?

RE: This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] by M73A on 10-11-2005 at 05:39 PM

LOVING THE CARRRRR

RE: This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] by Rubber Stamp on 10-11-2005 at 06:06 PM

what the hell will a single person do with all that!!! damn!

RE: This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] by shine on 10-11-2005 at 06:36 PM

Wait.. Know more about this Ruler!

He is the one responsible in making a desert into a metropolitain city that can be compared to one of the best in the world, that too in couple of decades. It was just a desert with houses built of mud till late 1970's. You have to see UAE (Dubai city ) to believe it.  OR peek at this pics

The only 7star hotel - "Burj Al Arab"  in the world is in Dubai. They sent you Rollsroyce to pick you up from airport. cost $3000 per night :tongue: Hotel Website

Have you heard of PALM island.. there is only one. In Dubai!!! Its a man made island ..see it to believe it Palm Island

One more incident..It happnes only in Dubai. They were building an inland water way( actually a river ) the design was massive, it had a whole city to be built along the banks :grin:... no thats not the story that I'm gonna say.. as they layed out the plan, an 8 lane highway was passing through few feet from the artificial river. One of the canadian/swedish (i dont remember now) joked in the meeting that thay have to move that 8 lane high way to get the project done.. They did it in two weeks (if i remember correctly - I saw that program in Discovery channel)

Thats Dubai for you!! All because of this RICH man.

I Dubai Water cost more than Gas/Petro/Diesel/Gasoline what ever you call it :p

BTH way his house (call it Palace) look like that, he was not a mean personality. He was very kind person. The people in UAE worship him as God

Edit:

quote:
Originally posted by DragonX
:O WOW
* DragonX thinks of robbing this guy :lol:

:rolleyes: They cut your palm off in middle east for robbery... :tongue: (UAE is becoming little bit humanitarian may be thay will put you behind bar for 10 yrs . donno) :grin:

RE: This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] by Yousef on 10-11-2005 at 07:04 PM

And of course: 'The World' is being built in Dubai!
[Image: the_world.jpg]
http://realestate.theemiratesnetwork.com/developm.../world_islands.php
http://www.theworld.ae/

RE: This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] by shine on 10-11-2005 at 07:10 PM

I was going to post that :grin:...anyway there are many more unbelievable stories (err... real things) about dubai. Like the Gold sukh (Gold Market)....if I can get a pic I'll post that

You have to visit Dubai in - Feb when they have Dubai Shopping Festival

RE: This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] by Negro_Joe on 10-11-2005 at 07:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Juzzi
And of course: 'The World' is being built in Dubai!
[Image: the_world.jpg]
http://realestate.theemiratesnetwork.com/developm.../world_islands.php

If there making the world out of islands does that mean they will be making even smaller islands of the worlds islands, and in that smallers land world will there be another set of smaller islands of the bigger islands...:S confused
RE: This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] by albert on 10-11-2005 at 07:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata

tbh, the guy is a selfish mofo. no1 needs that much money, or a house that size.

ur totally right.. but wouldnt u take it if u could afford it?
RE: This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] by shine on 10-11-2005 at 07:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Negro_Joe

If there making the world out of islands does that mean they will be making even smaller islands of the worlds islands, and in that smallers land world will there be another set of smaller islands of the bigger islands...:S confused

Just check out the second link in that post..wouldnt you take a home in one of those island if you could afford? These Islands are not made for making a map of world.. but they are inhabitable islands accessible by boat with all facilities you need

RE: This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] by Pr0xY on 10-11-2005 at 07:39 PM

Who is he trying to be with all that money?  Is he proving something? It's just pointless...

I laugh at stuff like this...

RE: This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] by SikStyles on 10-11-2005 at 07:40 PM

wow this is just amazing!
if you have an idea and determination you can be like that after long years..
so what im gettin from Shines stories this guy is dead?

RE: This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] by shine on 10-11-2005 at 07:50 PM

Yes he died last year... If you look at that palace ..dont get carried away with the extravagent ways. All Sheiks and rulers are like this in middle east. Think of  Saddam for instance and his palaces..

But this person was different. He was people's man. It is only his determination that made the whole UAE story possible. Earlier UAE was small independant states.. It was he who brought them together..and made this possible. They struck the black Gold (oil) and made most of it. But they were not stupid to live on that money. They knew that one day they will run out of oil. So they turned to such projects that will stustain it self.. Dubai is turning out to be a commercial hub of the world.. It will be the commercial capital of teh world soon in future.

One more story. Sultan was diaganosed for renal failure (both kidneys gone bad) They was an appeal for donating kidney to Sultan. It is believed they recieved thousands of applications from porobable donors. At last only two were selected. One as back up if something goes wrong. Transplantation was done. Its was success.

The person who was the back up is a millionare now... So imagine how is donor :grin:

RE: This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] by zaher1988 on 10-11-2005 at 07:53 PM

those *** are wasting the money on nothing!! they think they can be a wow thing or people will consider them as the top elegant.

look look this is the palm island
[Image: Palm_Island,_Dubai.jpg]

i think will be constraucted by owen william,

Owen Williams has been commissioned by Sir Frederick Snow & Partners to do the feasibility and preliminary design of 7 bridges (varying in span from 40m to 140m) which are to be constructed over the world’s two largest man-made islands just off the coast of the city of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. 

The two palm shaped islands are expected to contribute to the city’s position as a tourist destination and will include 120 kilometres of sandy beaches, 2000 villas, 40 hotels and the Middle East’s first Marine Park.  Due to its immense scale and unique shape the islands will be visible from space!

The project is involving both the Sheffield and Birmingham office with completion expected in July 2003.

The two longest bridges are to be three span cable stayed structures built by balanced cantilever methods.  The other bridges are a mixture of precast concrete and steel composite types.  A number of services are to be carried; including 4 x 1.2m diameter cooled water mains on most of the bridges.

Construction of the Islands started in 2001, with both islands taking two years to be completely raised from the sea and a further 2/3 years required to complete the infrastructure and buildings.  The islands will be accessible by 300 metre bridges from the mainland or boat to two marinas, while the main causeway will have a monorail system.

they are crazy !! why so many islands, isnt' one enough?

RE: This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] by shine on 10-11-2005 at 08:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by zaher1988
those *** are wasting the money on nothing!! they think they can be a wow thing or people will consider them as the top elegant.

You are wrong! They are planning to make it a tourist destination & a commercial Hub of the world and these are the things that will make it special. Imagine living in Villa on a quite peaceful  island  near Manhattan. Who wouldnt want to do that.

RE: This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] by Yousef on 10-11-2005 at 08:17 PM

All the water projects are done by the dutch by the way :p
I want to go to dubai as well, I might be able to go once because my father needs to be there sometimes :d

RE: This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] by zaher1988 on 10-11-2005 at 08:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by shine
You are wrong! They are planning to make it a tourist destination & a commercial Hub of the world and these are the things that will make it special. Imagine living in Villa on a quite peaceful  island  near Manhattan. Who wouldnt want to do that.
i'm talking about such a big home who needs it
RE: RE: This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] by Jurassic_Ice on 10-11-2005 at 08:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MeEtc
More with the crap, are we?
This thread is :spam:

Why can't I give a -2?

your the only one that hates my posts, if you dotn have anything nice to say dont say anything at all, i thought that this was worth posting, and take a good look at how many replys, so stop your complaining
RE: This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] by shine on 10-11-2005 at 08:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by zaher1988
i'm talking about such a big home who needs it
You are right. But hes not the only one lives there.. His Wifes (he had quite few of em) I donno the count. His children,their children.. the care takers.... But its an extravagent life King size :p. They can afford it. Oil cost them only few cents but is sold in world market at $60+ .. they are making hay while sun shines.
RE: This guy is just...RICH! [not 56k-friendly] by Ezra on 10-11-2005 at 09:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Juzzi
All the water projects are done by the dutch by the way

Yeah wanted to say that too :)

Saw something on the tv about that island and how we dutchies knew the most about big water constructions so they hired dutch engineers for it :D

The show was about big water constructions btw, and most of them were done by the dutch :D