Shoutbox

Laptop issue - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Laptop issue (/showthread.php?tid=51689)

Laptop issue by Hybrid on 10-12-2005 at 03:04 AM

Well, if you know anything about PFD it is arriving this month. I'll get around the 28th, I'm guessing.    Anywho,  this year I will get about $845.76. And I'm looking for a laptop that can play games, and DVDs.

RE: Laptop issue by expert on 10-12-2005 at 03:08 AM

umm wel heres a list of the top 15 i bet you can find one;)
[clickhere!]

RE: Laptop issue by albert on 10-12-2005 at 04:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Hybrid
year I will get about $845.76. And I'm looking for a laptop that can play games, and DVDs.

quote:
Originally posted by expert
Well, if you know anything about PFD it is arriving this month. I'll get around the 28th, I'm guessing.    Anywho,  this

Ok.. not in the pricerange he was searhing for..

--------------

TBH, if u searching for a real good pc to play games on, I wouldnt suggest u a laptop, they can be really expensive if you want a good one for gaming
RE: Laptop issue by kotjze on 10-12-2005 at 11:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lp15
quote:
Originally posted by Hybrid
year I will get about $845.76. And I'm looking for a laptop that can play games, and DVDs.

quote:
Well, if you know anything about PFD it is arriving this month. I'll get around the 28th, I'm guessing.    Anywho,  this

Ok.. not in the pricerange he was searhing for..
Erm... Both those quotes were from the same person.
RE: Laptop issue by Exca on 10-12-2005 at 03:20 PM

If you want to play games; don't get the intel media accelerator card. It sucks. You do get 128mb shared memory but basicly the card is software, your framerate in games is very slow. Get a mobile radeon card. Never had problems with it. Even with 64mb.

Laptop Graphics by Hybrid on 10-13-2005 at 01:45 AM

I'm getting a new laptop soon. A Toshiba. And it comes with a ATI MOBILITY RADEON XPRESS 600 SE. I just wanna know if this is GuildWars, WarCraft, Diablo II, and The Sims 2 Good. Thanks.

RE: Laptop Graphics by expert on 10-13-2005 at 01:47 AM

well i have seen that on quite often from people one person has some good graphics games on it well its a decent one it should

RE: RE: Laptop Graphics by Hybrid on 10-13-2005 at 01:49 AM

quote:
well i have seen that on quite often from people one person has some good graphics games on it well its a decent one it should

Hey thanks again Expert.(H)
RE: Laptop Graphics by DragonX on 10-13-2005 at 02:36 AM

Like Expert said, it's gonna run rly nice, 128MB Dedicated video ram, pci-e, so that's pretty damn good - for a laptop anyways. The only semi-bad thing about it it's that it the first mobile graphics chip built for new pci-e notebooks, so it might be a lil buggy - but other than that, it's a good purchase :)

RE: Laptop Graphics by Negro_Joe on 10-13-2005 at 09:16 AM

My friend has that in a laptop, and he can run all those games really well so it should be ok..It might be different so dont take my word for it...:P