Shoutbox

Problem with Stuffplug, after upgrading my msgplus :( - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Problem with Stuffplug, after upgrading my msgplus :( (/showthread.php?tid=51711)

Problem with Stuffplug, after upgrading my msgplus :( by josh3r on 10-12-2005 at 03:47 PM

Stuffplug: 2.2.397
Messenger Plus: 3.61.145
MSN Messenger: 7.0.0816
Operating System: Windows XP

I'm using MSN 7.0.
I upgraded my Messenger Plus to 3.61.145.
Then i upgraded my Stuffplug to 2.2.396.
After that, i cant see my friend's colors anymore.
They all appear as black, while my own color stays there.

I uninstalled Stuffplug, and then it works again.
Then i reinstalled it back, the problem comes again.

Please help :(

RE: Problem with Stuffplug, after upgrading my msgplus :( by absorbation on 10-12-2005 at 03:52 PM

first how do you mean clours? second do you have the lasest beta of stuffplug from http://www.stuffplug.com :)

the new plus dissbles all plugins by default too, check if they are all on ;)

RE: Problem with Stuffplug, after upgrading my msgplus :( by josh3r on 10-12-2005 at 03:55 PM

Hi Absorbation, thanx for ur quick reply.

Colors - The font colors in the chat windows. My friends and I use customised colors. Mine can appear as usual. However, theirs appear as black to me.

Yes, i upgraded my msgplus to the latest version. And then i upgraded my stuffplug to the latest version. Then problem comes.

Yeh, the new plus disabbled the stuffplug at first. Then i enabled it again.

Besides, thgs work as normal after i uninstalled  the latest version stuffplug. Then, i reinstalled it again (the same latest version), then, the problem appears again :(

RE: Problem with Stuffplug, after upgrading my msgplus :( by Ezra on 10-12-2005 at 04:17 PM

Maybe there's a problem with the newest stuffplug build, you should go to the stuffplug forums, and ask there, they can probably answer better.

RE: Problem with Stuffplug, after upgrading my msgplus :( by Impheatus on 10-12-2005 at 04:47 PM

Nop, there is no problem with the latest build, this has to be a problem with another plug-in. Do you have any ohter plug-ins installed?

RE: Problem with Stuffplug, after upgrading my msgplus :( by josh3r on 10-12-2005 at 04:49 PM

I uses only msgplus, stuffplug and messpatch.

Now i upgraded the messenger to 7.5, and everythg works fine again. (Previously using 7.0.0816, couldnt see my friend's font colors)

RE: Problem with Stuffplug, after upgrading my msgplus :( by Impheatus on 10-12-2005 at 04:56 PM

Oooohh ok, i'll report that to TheBlasphemer.