Shoutbox

Conversation windows and display pictures ressetting - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Conversation windows and display pictures ressetting (/showthread.php?tid=51745)

Conversation windows and display pictures ressetting by Reaper on 10-13-2005 at 02:55 PM

Recently, the colour of my MSNM convo window changes to the default blue colour even though i set the default as black. also my display picture doesnt stay the same when i exit the application completely then run it again
i want to keep the conversation window black all the time and i dont want my display picture resetting. im using the latest build of MSNM 7.5 (dont know the build number)

RE: Conversation windows and display pictures ressetting by kierant on 10-13-2005 at 03:20 PM

I believe this normally happens when you actually exit the application either by riht-clicking the icon in the system tray and selecting 'Exit' or by ending the process in task manager. In order for your preferences to be saved you actually have to sign out first and then exit.

RE: Conversation windows and display pictures ressetting by Mnjul on 10-13-2005 at 03:40 PM

There might also be an option that you need to uncheck:
(Sign in, and in main MSN Messenger window) Tools\Options -> Security -> This is a shared computer so don't store my address book, displayer picture, or background on it