Shoutbox

oversettelse - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Translation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: oversettelse (/showthread.php?tid=51749)

oversettelse by cecita on 10-13-2005 at 05:31 PM

Heisann.......... jeg får ikke til å få messenger Plus! over på norsk. Det står kun svensk og dansk. Skulle helst hatt den på norsk. Kunne du hjelpe meg?

RE: oversettelse by Stigmata on 10-13-2005 at 05:53 PM

Sorry, my norwegian is a little rusty. but it should be something like this:

hello..... i do not have messenger plus in norwegian. it only comes in Danish. Do you happen to have it in norwegian. Can you help me?

(sorry if i make some mistakes :P)

anyway..

Du blikk hente det her (you can get it here):
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=51440

RE: oversettelse by cecita on 10-13-2005 at 06:58 PM

Hi is something like that. I have tryed everything even at the link you gave me and it doesn't works............. I don't know what to do

RE: oversettelse by Stigmata on 10-13-2005 at 07:01 PM

Once you download the file.

you need to put it here:

C:/Program Files/Messenger Plus! 3/Resources/

then restart messenger

then goto
Plus -> Preferences -> Click the button saying change -> select norsk from the list

RE: oversettelse by cecita on 10-13-2005 at 07:14 PM

Still not working..............

RE: RE: oversettelse by Leif on 10-13-2005 at 09:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by cecita
Still not working..............

As far as I know there is no Norwegian translation available for the latest version of Plus! I'll try to track down jOWE (the Norwegian translator of Plus!) and ask him for an updated version. He's been very busy lately, though. So I can't promise anything.

RE: oversettelse by Gonçalo F. on 10-13-2005 at 09:29 PM

you must be sure you're using version 3.6, then you have to extract the lang file from the other thread to the resources folder and load it from the preferences menu, clicking on the change button and selecting nordsk.

and there's no need to restart messenger when you change language files.

RE: oversettelse by NeoRevan on 10-17-2005 at 02:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Leif
As far as I know there is no Norwegian translation available for the latest version of Plus! I'll try to track down jOWE (the Norwegian translator of Plus!) and ask him for an updated version. He's been very busy lately, though. So I can't promise anything.
Im still here, I just don't know how to deliver  a translation. I got an email from Patchou today, telling me that he will tell jOWE to contact me. This won't happen again.
As such, I don't know how to deliver a translation.
PS: The version on this forum is fully up to date with 3.61 as the thread title says.
RE: oversettelse by AS01 on 10-19-2005 at 06:49 PM

I'd be more than happy to provide the norwegian translation.  Someone just say the word, and i'll get on it.  It should definately get back in the "official" distros.

-anders

RE: oversettelse by NeoRevan on 10-20-2005 at 11:15 AM

Can you not read? I just bloody said the translation is done and dusted, it's 3 threads down the page for fecks sake.

RE: oversettelse by x2zen on 10-20-2005 at 11:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by NeoRevan
Can you not read? I just bloody said the translation is done and dusted, it's 3 threads down the page for fecks sake.
Du kunne også sige det på en pæn måde?
RE: oversettelse by jOWE on 10-26-2005 at 04:01 AM

Var nok ikke vondt ment av Neo...

Men uansett så finnes Norsk i den offisielle nedlastingspakken nå.

Beklager forsinkelsen.