Shoutbox

When will the plus! history page be updated - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: When will the plus! history page be updated (/showthread.php?tid=52024)

When will the plus! history page be updated by Supersonicdarky on 10-21-2005 at 11:36 AM

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/history.php

the latest version there is 3.54.132

quote:
This page © 2005 WDZ
I see why it's not updated ;)
RE: When will the plus! history page be updated by J.J on 10-21-2005 at 11:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
Blah... I forget sometimes...:P

Nobody looks at that page anyway. :cheesy:

WDZ's reply in Forums Plus! Timeline Page
RE: When will the plus! history page be updated by Supersonicdarky on 10-21-2005 at 11:50 AM

that's not a reason to be lazy :P

RE: When will the plus! history page be updated by mwe99 on 10-21-2005 at 01:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Supersonicdarky
that's not a reason to be lazy :P
it's WDZ :refuck:

now be a good boy and update it please :D

RE: When will the plus! history page be updated by WDZ on 10-21-2005 at 01:47 PM

Blah... OK, I'll update it today...

RE: When will the plus! history page be updated by ddunk on 10-21-2005 at 01:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Supersonicdarky
quote:
This page © 2005 WDZ
I see why it's not updated ;)

What's wrong with that? o.O
RE: When will the plus! history page be updated by hmaster on 10-21-2005 at 02:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ddunk
What's wrong with that? o.O
Hes trying to say because of WDZ its not updated, meaning WDZ is lazy :rolleyes:
RE: When will the plus! history page be updated by kierant on 10-21-2005 at 02:51 PM

To add to this thread, I noticed that the main Plus! website hasn't been updated to include the new features (i.e Tabbed chats) as well as tutorials being included. I may be wrong and might have just overlooked it somehow but I'm pretty sure.