Shoutbox

Screenshot Sender Update - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Screenshot Sender Update (/showthread.php?tid=52026)

Screenshot Sender Update by matty on 10-21-2005 at 01:00 PM

Hey everyone, as you see from Dempsey's Development Blog post (http://screenshotsender.com/dev) he is going to be working on updating and fixing some of the Screenshot Sender code. Seeing this I actually had a few suggestions for Dempsey and now we are working on the project together. A few updates that I want to let everyone be aware of are the following.

Multiple Chat Ability:
In the previous version of Screenshot Sender it didn't have the ability to send the screenshot from within a multi user chat. Well now that is possible. Here are a few screenshots of what is to expect...
[Image: Screenshot_2.png][Image: Screenshot_3.png]
[Image: Screenshot_4.png][Image: Screenshot_5.png]

New GUI:
The interface will be touched up abit and changed.

We also will be adding a few new features but those will be disclosed at a later time.

Note: GUI subject to change before final version

RE: Screenshot Sender Update by -dt- on 10-21-2005 at 01:11 PM

Nice hopefully you'll make it compatible with duel screens :P

RE: Screenshot Sender Update by Dempsey on 10-21-2005 at 03:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
Nice hopefully you'll make it compatible with duel screens :P
yea that is also on the todo list.  Any suggestions on how exactly it should work?  For example should full screen take a screenshot of both screens or should it ask which one?
RE: Screenshot Sender Update by -dt- on 10-21-2005 at 04:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
quote:
Nice hopefully you'll make it compatible with duel screens [Image: msn_tongue.gif]
yea that is also on the todo list.  Any suggestions on how exactly it should work?  For example should full screen take a screenshot of both screens or should it ask which one?
urm both have their uses , I would probley use the choose what screen one but people who have things in the middle of both the screens would probley like the both sceen option.

but for the selection part (where you can select only a part of the screen to be sent) it would be cool if it overlayed both monitors.
RE: Screenshot Sender Update by Dempsey on 10-21-2005 at 04:21 PM

quote:
urm both have their uses , I would probley use the choose what screen one but people who have things in the middle of both the screens would probley like the both sceen option.

but for the selection part (where you can select only a part of the screen to be sent) it would be cool if it overlayed both monitors.
I'll see what I can do.  Anyone want to donate a 2nd monitor to me?  :P
RE: Screenshot Sender Update by absorbation on 10-21-2005 at 04:52 PM

lol who is good job absorbation? :P it looks great btw i'm making a news post now :)

RE: Screenshot Sender Update by matty on 10-21-2005 at 06:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Absorbation
lol who is good job absorbation?
Ipab
RE: Screenshot Sender Update by benjyrama on 06-21-2006 at 11:26 AM

nething going on here? and will it be gd for live messenger...

RE: Screenshot Sender Update by Chestah on 06-21-2006 at 11:30 AM

A new version called "Screenshot sender live" is currently being made for Msgplus Live!

I can't tell you much other then it uses the new scripting API, has a cool looking GUI and new features ;)

RE: Screenshot Sender Update by UnduTheGun on 06-21-2006 at 12:29 PM

that's nice, we'll wait and see, like always :p

RE: Screenshot Sender Update by Hank on 06-21-2006 at 12:49 PM

looks good Dempsey & Matty i sure will use it,

RE: Screenshot Sender Update by matty on 06-21-2006 at 01:23 PM

News is I posted this screenshot in another thread :

[Image: attachment.php?pid=665909]

However it is still yet to be ready for saturday, its actually quite far from it. We are trying to make it soley scripting meaning it doesn't use any added dlls that we have made, well ok thats not so hard but converting the code we have for GDI+ to Messenger Plus! Live scripting is looking to be the hardest part. Rest assured we are trying our hardest!

quote:
Originally posted by Chestah
"Screenshot sender live"

Actually we droped the tag "Live". We figured soo many Scripts are going to have it so we are releasing it under Screenshot Sender 4.
RE: Screenshot Sender Update by Eddie on 06-21-2006 at 01:43 PM

looks awesome :) cant wait for its release :)

RE: Screenshot Sender Update by vaccination on 06-21-2006 at 04:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DevilFX
looks awesome :) cant wait for its release :)

i agree
RE: Screenshot Sender Update by vikke on 06-21-2006 at 06:13 PM

This was the most useful plugin for MsgPlus! 3. I think it's the same with MsgPlus! 4. It looks really good.

RE: Screenshot Sender Update by LeslieOM on 07-22-2006 at 12:37 AM

Pls provide Link download Thier website Download is DEAD. then Pls Upload to another website. thx. so where i can get it i can't weit. Why admin or Mod Delete my post? for no reason. Move ur ass to do upload. because i can't download from their site. This forum is release Beta...then it should provide download links.

RE: Screenshot Sender Update by Chestah on 07-22-2006 at 12:46 AM

Hopefully with the new group screenshot feature (where in group conversations a box appears letting you choose who to send the screenshot to) you will have the ability to select multiple contacts instead of just one.

Just a suggestion :)

RE: Screenshot Sender Update by cloudhunter on 07-22-2006 at 12:53 AM

They will post download links when they see fit. It isn't out for Messenger Plus! Live yet... If it is, i'm sure this community will be the first to know.

Cloudy

RE: Screenshot Sender Update by matty on 07-22-2006 at 01:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by cloudhunter
They will post download links when they see fit. It isn't out for Messenger Plus! Live yet... If it is, i'm sure this community will be the first to know.

Cloudy
Correct, we have yet to finish it. I work full time and am a full time student however I am on holidays this week so I will be working hard on it for abit.