Shoutbox

Little bug that not automatic recived file from contact when using other window of.. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Little bug that not automatic recived file from contact when using other window of.. (/showthread.php?tid=52040)

Little bug that not automatic recived file from contact when using other window of.. by Xtrician on 10-21-2005 at 07:33 PM

Little bug that not automatic recived file from contact when using other window for example i add new song file and convert him by msg plus and in the background window some contact send me file and i select him into the allow contacts and i need to recived the file manualy.

Windows XP SP2
MSN Messenger 7.5
Messenger Plus! 3.61

Screenshot Sender 3 Plugin.

RE: Little bug that not automatic recived file from contact when using other window of.. by Patchou on 10-24-2005 at 04:03 PM

If another dialog window is opened while a file is received, Messenger Plus! waits for the window to be closed before auto-accepting the file. This is caused by a limitation of Messenger that's preventing keyboard shortcuts to be sent to chat windows in those situations.