Shoutbox

where to buy iPod Nano, delivery to Pakistan - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: where to buy iPod Nano, delivery to Pakistan (/showthread.php?tid=52146)

where to buy iPod Nano, delivery to Pakistan by WaqasTariq on 10-24-2005 at 05:07 AM

Hi everyone!

Can anybody guide me to a site where I can purchase an Ipod Nano with the delivery option to 'Pakistan' as I reside in Pakistan. Please tell a site that is popular and reliable.

thanks in advance (Y)

RE: WHERE TO BUY IPOD NANO, DELIVERY TO PAKISTAN by SikStyles on 10-24-2005 at 05:24 AM

Well have you tried ebay
Some sellers send world wide some dont

good luck :)

RE: WHERE TO BUY IPOD NANO, DELIVERY TO PAKISTAN by WaqasTariq on 10-24-2005 at 06:27 AM

beamy-kitty<< They dont have an Ipod Nano on sale there, only accesories :s

RE: WHERE TO BUY IPOD NANO, DELIVERY TO PAKISTAN by kittymew on 10-24-2005 at 06:59 AM

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/page/shop/flypage/product_id/7599

sorry bout that I put the wrong place down as i had two browser windows open...But this site should help..~!

go to Ipod ..
they also deleiver to pakistan and is a reputable suplier

RE: WHERE TO BUY IPOD NANO, DELIVERY TO PAKISTAN by Discrate on 10-24-2005 at 07:20 AM

im not shore id go with sikstyles try ebay becuase there isnt much companys around where they would deliver to pakistan well hope this helps :)

RE: WHERE TO BUY IPOD NANO, DELIVERY TO PAKISTAN by WaqasTariq on 10-24-2005 at 08:12 AM

I have sent a query to http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk and also someone at ebay... not lets see wht prices they comeup with... and if I do buy one I will be keeping my fingers crosed as when the merchandise will pass through Pakistan Customs... the package in which it will be will be riped open (like a kid does) for checking :( and I sure hope they wont scratch it :d

but that is when I place a order ;)

RE: WHERE TO BUY IPOD NANO, DELIVERY TO PAKISTAN by Discrate on 10-24-2005 at 08:13 AM

well good luck then  glad to help you :)

RE: WHERE TO BUY IPOD NANO, DELIVERY TO PAKISTAN by WaqasTariq on 10-24-2005 at 10:44 AM

Dont know what to do!... can not reach Dolphin Music sales rep.... when I tried buying through my card... my card got charged USD 316.71 but the page said 'card declined' WHAT TO DO KINDLY HELP!!!!

RE: WHERE TO BUY IPOD NANO, DELIVERY TO PAKISTAN by brian on 10-24-2005 at 10:53 AM

Why don't you try emailing them about that instead of posting in here? :dodgy:

RE: WHERE TO BUY IPOD NANO, DELIVERY TO PAKISTAN by WaqasTariq on 10-24-2005 at 10:54 AM

I emailed them but no response till yet I am now trying calling them but cant reach there phone :'(
what to do....????

RE: where to buy iPod Nano, delivery to Pakistan by WaqasTariq on 10-25-2005 at 03:50 AM

I called on there proper number they say 'no history of such transaction exsist on our server, im afraid you will have to contact your issuing authority for this'  :s I am screwed big time :s beamy-kitty::: AND THEY ALSO SAY THAT THEY DO NOT SELL iPODS OUT OF THE UK :s

RE: where to buy iPod Nano, delivery to Pakistan by kittymew on 10-25-2005 at 04:01 AM

There website On the drop down menu of countries they send too say otherwise..They should update there website...I am sorry ...

I don't really know what to say..I have had three Friends that have Purchased items from that company without problems...ring up your credit card company and get them to cancel the transaction..or reimburse you ..it is your legal right..you didnt receive the goods ..You can cancel...and in the mean time I will ask around I know someone now that works in that industry ..and ill ask them if they know of any other sites.

perhaps with the earthquake you have experienced there..there is a stop on shipping..I dont know really what to tell you But i am sorry.:(

RE: where to buy iPod Nano, delivery to Pakistan by ipab on 10-25-2005 at 05:20 AM

Well put beamy-kitty but if I'm familiar with the east's customer service, it's not that great. Perhaps you can go to a hi-tech mall and buy a nano, I know that the pricing is outrageous in pakistan (I'm Indian so I know ;)), but its worth a shot. I don't see the great advantage of you buying a nano in pakistan as last time I checked, there aren't any docks supporting 220 volts natively, but one can always get an adapter I guess. Plus there is also the fact that if you want to downloa d music then you need a fast dsl connection, otherwise you are stuck with an hour wait for an mp3 thats around 5 megs, and that my friend isn't very cheap.

Oh and beamy-kitty, there is no such thing as a 1-800 number in pakistan and india as they are for North America and to get to the toll free number, one needs to pay for ISD usage first.

RE: where to buy iPod Nano, delivery to Pakistan by WaqasTariq on 10-25-2005 at 05:27 AM

>> I know that the pricing is outrageous in pakistan << Yes it is one somethings but on computer related electronic items the price is actually 10-15$ less than it shows on internet...  and we do have fast internet acces here as well as settalite one (but you know what we say we dont give (6) ;) :p... and I can get a coverter for the 220v any time :) plus about the nano it hasnt come to Pakistan yet... only the iPod has been introduced 2-3 months ago :s

RE: where to buy iPod Nano, delivery to Pakistan by WaqasTariq on 10-25-2005 at 05:30 AM

>>> perhaps with the earthquake you have experienced there..there is a stop on shipping <<< Earthquake didnt effected any of the imoprts :)

RE: RE: where to buy iPod Nano, delivery to Pakistan by kittymew on 10-25-2005 at 05:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ipab

Oh and beamy-kitty, there is no such this as a 1800 number in pakistan and india as they are for North America and to get to the toll free number, one needs to pay for ISD usage first.

I know thats why i said i 1800 wouldnt work:)

.and thankyou .:).I feel really bad ..who are easts anyways?
RE: where to buy iPod Nano, delivery to Pakistan by ipab on 10-25-2005 at 05:45 AM

don't feel bad, a lot of people make that mistake. As for your question, I don't understand what you are asking when you say "who are easts anyway?".

RE: RE: where to buy iPod Nano, delivery to Pakistan by kittymew on 10-25-2005 at 06:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ipab
Well put beamy-kitty but if I'm familiar with the east's customer service, it's not that great.

Easts customer service?:)

and as for the shipping ..I looked it up it seems delivery problems is an issue with some of the suppliers..

I wish you luck with your pursuit of an iPod..:)
RE: where to buy iPod Nano, delivery to Pakistan by ipab on 10-25-2005 at 06:11 AM

oh, east in my opinion is everything that is east of North America, including China, Japan etc (I know its a generalization, but a just one i believe).