Shoutbox

Behind Crimson Eyes - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Behind Crimson Eyes (/showthread.php?tid=52203)

Behind Crimson Eyes by chewy_rox on 10-25-2005 at 07:33 AM

Hey guys,

I know most people here aren't from australia, and probally haven't heard of the newest thing down here. Behind Crimson Eyes are an original emo band from Melbourne, Victoria.

There E.P was a massive success with The Game Of Life in the Tripple J top 10 for over 2 months.

Now there getting ready for the release of the new double A-side entitled Prologue - The Art Of War/ Cherry Blossom Epitaph and we need your help. Pavour Noctournus got off to a great start thanks to the air play of The Game Of Life. Help Prologue get the same start by voting for it by clinking the banner below.
[Image: 4d0a9eed.gif]

And then vote for The Art Of War by Behind Crimson Eyes (you need to type it into the boxes.)

If you want to hear what your voting for Click Here

Cheers

P.S. Alot of people aren't liking there lastest effort, you can download there earlier songs for free at http://www.mp3.com.au/behindcrimsoneyes

RE: Behind Crimson Eyes by linx05 on 10-25-2005 at 09:11 AM

I hope that doesn't reflect Australian music. Because if it does, we're done for.

Sorry mate

RE: Behind Crimson Eyes by chewy_rox on 10-25-2005 at 11:13 AM

yea, i'll admit its not there best effort, but they are one of the best up and coming bands in the local scene.

RE: Behind Crimson Eyes by linx05 on 10-25-2005 at 12:36 PM

Anyone that takes out the Idol 'singers' is fine by me :)

RE: Behind Crimson Eyes by Pipish on 10-26-2005 at 05:29 AM

i'm from Australia and havnt heard of them before what do they sing punk? rock? or metal?

i'm not fond of Australian music other than AC/DC Inxs and Cold Chisel nothing and no-one beats Australian rock music i also dont mind the living end and jet and spiderbait there also good rock bands

RE: Behind Crimson Eyes by chewy_rox on 10-26-2005 at 06:57 AM

there emo/punk