Shoutbox

How im remove the Tabs Protection of RTL Version by Messenger Plus? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: How im remove the Tabs Protection of RTL Version by Messenger Plus? (/showthread.php?tid=52208)

How im remove the Tabs Protection of RTL Version by Messenger Plus? by Xtrician on 10-25-2005 at 11:22 AM

Im try to make Messenger Plus Tabs work with RTL Version of Messenger.
Even it will me little bugs. I must to fix it!!

Someone can give ideas?

RE: How im remove the Tabs Protection of RTL Version by Messenger Plus? by hexel on 10-25-2005 at 11:25 AM

Tabbed chat doesn't work with RTL Messengers. See here.

RE: How im remove the Tabs Protection of RTL Version by Messenger Plus? by Tochjo on 10-25-2005 at 06:00 PM

However, if you use the English version of MSN Messenger it might work for you: see Hello, I need some help. I can't use tabs. You could try that.

RE: How im remove the Tabs Protection of RTL Version by Messenger Plus? by Xtrician on 10-25-2005 at 06:38 PM

I Know if i use English version its work me, but you thinks its simple?!
Im not love to use Messenger in english.
And i install it for tabs?!

RE: How im remove the Tabs Protection of RTL Version by Messenger Plus? by Tochjo on 10-25-2005 at 06:43 PM

It's a choice you will have to make. There's no way to get tabs on the Hebrew version anyway.

RE: How im remove the Tabs Protection of RTL Version by Messenger Plus? by Patchou on 10-26-2005 at 07:37 AM

I'm sorry but for now, the Tabs option is simply not available in RTL versions of Messenger, there is no way to force activate it (it would completely mess up your chat windows anyway).