Shoutbox

Hebrew and Norwegian, back in the setup - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+---- Forum: Announcements & News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+------ Thread: Hebrew and Norwegian, back in the setup (/showthread.php?tid=52231)

Hebrew and Norwegian, back in the setup by Patchou on 10-26-2005 at 12:33 AM

Hello,

thanks to the usual translators and some new ones, the Hebrew and Norwegian translations have been added back to the Messenger Plus! setup.

The world of MSN Messenger is pretty quite these days, Messenger Plus! is doing very fine and we are preparing ourselves for the first beta release of MSN Messenger 8.0. Also, as a nice coincidence, the user base of Messenger Plus! has grown this month to 8 million active users! the tabbed chats option already became the new must-have feature of the software and many people seem to enjoy the new options of the custom sounds feature. Its use increased by more than 20% and currently, more than 5 million sounds are sent each and every day on this system! talk about a popular feature :). To celebrate this success, a new set of goodies will be created in November so keep checking out this site for more details.

Patchou

RE: Hebrew and Norwegian, back in the setup by Stigmata on 10-26-2005 at 12:39 AM

Good to hear,  ive had quite a few norwegians complaining :P

RE: Hebrew and Norwegian, back in the setup by matty on 10-26-2005 at 12:42 AM

Awesome way to go Patchi and congrats.

Is the new goodies the same thing that we were talking about thats in your name on MSN?

RE: Hebrew and Norwegian, back in the setup by Jimcando on 10-26-2005 at 12:49 AM

Good news (Y)

(even better news (almost), this post made me a senior :banana:)

RE: Hebrew and Norwegian, back in the setup by Lou on 10-26-2005 at 12:57 AM

thats awesome news:D

____________________________________________________________________________________
Offtopic: How many languages does the msgplus.net site support? I am willing to redo it in french if it has not already been done...sure it's hard work but I believe I can take it on:P

Very good job Patchou:)

RE: Hebrew and Norwegian, back in the setup by Discrate on 10-26-2005 at 07:48 AM

thanks for the news patchou! cant wait to see what you do with msn 8.0 hey and when the beta version of msn 8.0 comes out can you tell us where to get it?

RE: Hebrew and Norwegian, back in the setup by rix on 10-26-2005 at 08:11 AM

Plus! is the only must-have addon for MSN Messenger and people who denie it are just dummies.

Oh, and Messenger 8 is coming somewhere in december?

Keep up good work ;)

RE: Hebrew and Norwegian, back in the setup by Choli on 10-26-2005 at 07:47 PM

yay!!

:banana: Plus deserves a new Plus'n'7 or Plus'n'8 song!! :P

Great job, Patchy!

RE: Hebrew and Norwegian, back in the setup by MeEtc on 10-26-2005 at 08:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
To celebrate this success, a new set of goodies will be created in November so keep checking out this site for more details.

Patchou

W00t! new stuff!
Plus just keeps whippin'! [Image: 0487.gif]

RE: Hebrew and Norwegian, back in the setup by lizard.boy on 10-29-2005 at 02:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
8 million active users!

O_o

wow.
how much bandwidth does it take to run the sounds server? its gotta be some crazy amount.
and i cant wait to see what you mean by goodies :D. keep up the good work.
RE: Hebrew and Norwegian, back in the setup by guanako on 10-29-2005 at 04:59 PM

wow november? thats my birhtday month maybe i'll get rewarded and my BD present here :P, keep good work up patchou.  we cant wait to see the goodies,,,(Y)