Shoutbox

is here an adressbook plugin for msn?? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: is here an adressbook plugin for msn?? (/showthread.php?tid=52260)

is here an adressbook plugin for msn?? by heissam on 10-26-2005 at 05:33 PM

Hello,

itīs me, sorry

is somewhere an adressbook plugin for msn or plus? i didnīt find anything.

greetz

heissam

RE: is here an adressbook plugin for msn?? by Stigmata on 10-26-2005 at 06:33 PM

http://plugins.msgplus.net

i dont think there is one.

RE: is here an adressbook plugin for msn?? by LipoToid on 10-27-2005 at 08:46 PM

I've written code for a PIM that I've considered to be an addon for the MS IM that has also relational database connectivity resident to local drive; so that one doesn't have to place personal information on some web server exposing one's Personal Information.

I have some images of the module but I am not sure about posting because the question I've ask so far at the Plug-In forum hasn't been answered so ppl may not want to respond at all to anything I mention.  I don't know?

Respectfully,
LipoToid

RE: is here an adressbook plugin for msn?? by Jimcando on 10-27-2005 at 08:48 PM

Post it in a new thread and I'm sure people will respond.
I suck :dodgy:

Just add the screenshots to the post, remember to edit the first post though :P
Eventually someone will reply, if not you can bump the topic until someone does.

RE: is here an adressbook plugin for msn?? by LipoToid on 10-27-2005 at 10:29 PM

Well, here are a few image from a testing that was dedicated to a Church PIM. The proto-type alpha of this PIM when launched is floats on the desktop launched from the system tray.  But, like I said, I am considering integrating this into the MS IM as a PIM addon as a trade off instead of posting private information onto like gmail or hotmail address books for access by anyone beyond self.

[Image: PIM0.jpg]

[Image: PIM1.jpg]

[Image: PIM2.jpg]

Respectfully,
LipoToid