Shoutbox

Do my contacts need install stuffplugin NG to see my big size pic???? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Do my contacts need install stuffplugin NG to see my big size pic???? (/showthread.php?tid=52393)

Do my contacts need install stuffplugin NG to see my big size pic???? by yerrr on 10-29-2005 at 02:42 PM

infact ive tested with different friends this function. only i can see my large size photo, all others see only the normal size of my photo.

so im doubtful if it need my contacts install the same plugin to see completely my big size fotos?

Thank u all 

RE: Do my contacts need install stuffplugin NG to see my big size pic???? by linx05 on 10-29-2005 at 02:47 PM

Please read this thread: Oversized Display Pictures.

In future please search before posting. It has been answered a few times in this forum and the StuffPlug forum.

RE: Do my contacts need install stuffplugin NG to see my big size pic???? by absorbation on 10-29-2005 at 02:54 PM

To sum up yes they do now. They did not used to it is the way msn now works.

And they need oversized display pictures enabled :)

RE: Do my contacts need install stuffplugin NG to see my big size pic???? by yerrr on 10-29-2005 at 03:06 PM

thank you, but my msn always display automaticly photo of big size or gif photo from contacts...

RE: Do my contacts need install stuffplugin NG to see my big size pic???? by CHA0$ on 10-31-2005 at 01:23 PM

What if the stuffplugin cut the big image to icons
and change the limmit of 5 icons so the stuffplug can send your big image
(a lot of icons against each other) ?

---------------------------------------------------
sry for my bad english :)

RE: Do my contacts need install stuffplugin NG to see my big size pic???? by yerrr on 11-04-2005 at 12:40 PM

sorry i do not understand very well ur words....:$