Shoutbox

what's your costume - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: what's your costume (/showthread.php?tid=52440)

what's your costume by expert on 10-31-2005 at 01:32 AM

what is your costume for halloween im darth vader;)

RE: what's your costume by mwe99 on 10-31-2005 at 01:44 AM

i dont know :( i wont manage to be home to get dressed for the morning to go to college in an outfit :P but at Xmas i want reindeer ears :P lol

RE: what's your costume by Val on 10-31-2005 at 02:11 AM

Skater Chick :P Im ganna have a pink wing, pink punk bracelts, um pink  neclace, and a girlish black coat or w/e its called. I will post pic when im done.

RE: what's your costume by Joe on 10-31-2005 at 02:14 AM

[Image: attachment.php?pid=558666]
My neice... ain't she CUTE!!

RE: what's your costume by Val on 10-31-2005 at 02:23 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jow cool
[Image: attachment.php?pid=558666]
My neice... ain't she CUTE!!

cool you got a bigger picture :D
RE: what's your costume by Joe on 10-31-2005 at 02:27 AM

yeah... over a megabyte:P 2048x1536
i don't feel like downsizing it... i made that for a DP
EDIT: Did it anyways
[Image: attachment.php?pid=558675]

RE: what's your costume by albert on 10-31-2005 at 03:17 AM

lol she's soo cute! :)

Im not getting any costume.. I haven't gotten dressed up for years now, never really enjoyed Halloween, always stayed at home, on my laptop, and gave candy to little ppl :)

RE: what's your costume by mwe99 on 10-31-2005 at 03:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lp15
and gave candy to little ppl :)

lol you know if someone choked you could probably be sued in this day and age lol

RE: what's your costume by RebelSean on 10-31-2005 at 03:30 AM

I'm far to old to be dreasing up like this anymore. Tommorrow is the day to roll and egg the hell outa your enimies.

RE: what's your costume by Val on 10-31-2005 at 03:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by XxRebelSeanxX
I'm far to old to be dreasing up like this anymore. Tommorrow is the day to roll and egg the hell outa your enimies.

yes in stacking up bought some eggs yesterday :P bibi teachers and members of the ValSpy Hate Club :P
RE: what's your costume by albert on 10-31-2005 at 03:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by mwe99
quote:
and gave candy to little ppl :)

lol you know if someone choked you could probably be sued in this day and age lol

Wtf..?
RE: what's your costume by Val on 10-31-2005 at 03:46 AM

quote:
Wtf..?
i think he means that if you hand out candy and a little kid chokes, in this day and age then you would get sued
RE: what's your costume by Joe on 10-31-2005 at 03:56 AM

just because that's people's nature.

RE: what's your costume by guanako on 10-31-2005 at 06:53 AM

i am gonna dress up as Human :D, i have dressed up like that for years.
[/stupid comment]

RE: what's your costume by -dt- on 10-31-2005 at 07:40 AM

quote:
:-/ your 15..... thats not to old to dress up and beg for lollies....
RE: what's your costume by user27089 on 10-31-2005 at 11:37 AM

I don't do halloween costumes, I have before, but I'm not really into the whole dressing up stuff. I will only do it if it is actually fun to do, like painting my face completely black the other day...

RE: what's your costume by RebelSean on 10-31-2005 at 12:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
quote:
:-/ your 15..... thats not to old to dress up and beg for lollies....

Er, you stop doing that at around 13-14 :undecided:
RE: what's your costume by [MR] on 10-31-2005 at 12:30 PM

im 15 too and im still going out to get candy...i think ill just dress up as a greek god or somthing simple like that.

RE: what's your costume by user27089 on 10-31-2005 at 12:33 PM

I love trick or treating, it's the dressing up part I don't like, unless it is a decent costume, then I hate doing it, because you look like a complete fool... I can't go trick or treating tonight unless I go down to Alcester and do it, because if I do it in my area, then I will get beaten up by the locals... I don't care anyway, some people are going to urr... get their own back on them tonight anyway, and the chavs don't actually stand a chance...

I will probably end up just staying in and renting a few movies, I have House of 1000 corpses on DVD, which is pretty good, and I am going to rent out The Grudge and something else that will scare me... I really need scaring!

RE: what's your costume by RebelSean on 10-31-2005 at 12:43 PM

Rob Zombi sucks, and his movie does also. Now, a good movie to see Luke, would be the Amityville Horror. The new one. It is friggin awesome. So is Saw2, but that is in the movies :blah!:

RE: what's your costume by user27089 on 10-31-2005 at 12:51 PM

I might be going to see Saw 2 some time this week, I will rent Amityville Horror and The Grudge then. Rob Zombie is okay, his movie is really low budget, but it is still quite good, pretty screwed up though...

RE: what's your costume by Vazza on 10-31-2005 at 01:04 PM

Waiting for a paper mache mask to dry to use tonight when the kiddies come to the door. One of my neighbours says that I can go get my halloween if I dress up....hmmm....anyone have any funky legwarmers and a short skirt then I'll go as KT Tunstall ?

Anyways, watched Saw 2 last night. Fell asleep half way through it. Shows what I though of it

RE: what's your costume by MeEtc on 10-31-2005 at 01:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by expert
what is your costume for halloween im darth vader;)

My brothers being Vader too
I'm not dressing up or goung out cuz I have a midterm test tomorrow morning :'(
RE: what's your costume by FrozenDaggers on 10-31-2005 at 04:36 PM

I'm going to Rock Cafe on weds, halloween thing, so I might go as a fairy or something. lol, I still dunno ;o

RE: what's your costume by saralk on 10-31-2005 at 04:40 PM

I'm not going trick or treating, i stopped going trick or treating when i moved house (about 11) because its not fun unless you know anyone, and i dind't know anyone that year, and then by the next year i realised they were all scallies and they go round bricking people's houses, so its less of the "treat" and more of the "trick"

RE: what's your costume by user27089 on 10-31-2005 at 04:43 PM

Saral, I don't even think that it's a "trick", it's more of a "chav". :p.

RE: what's your costume by spokes on 10-31-2005 at 04:58 PM

im going dressed as a chav :)

RE: what's your costume by saralk on 10-31-2005 at 05:02 PM

Spokes: nice one!

here are some fun facts about halloween...

More eggs and toilet paper are purchased on Halloween than on any other day of the year.

The average trick-or-treater collects 8000 calories.

Ghosts, pirates, and Disney characters have been the top three categories of costumes, in that order, for the past 6 years.

The average American child will consume 12 times his or her usual daily sugar intake on Halloween, and again on the day after.

According to the American Dental Association, only one family in 150 gives out sugar free candy to trick-or-treaters.

RE: what's your costume by Jimcando on 10-31-2005 at 05:17 PM

I was talking to my friend today about how great it would be to go naked.
I can just imagine the look of horror on their faces :lol:

:dodgy: but I'm not gonna

RE: what's your costume by saralk on 10-31-2005 at 05:19 PM

it would be way to cold for that

RE: what's your costume by absorbation on 10-31-2005 at 05:21 PM

My costume, a pack of eggs and some flower (6)

Time for revenge on the chavs that jumped me...

quote:
Originally posted by Jimcando
I was talking to my friend today about how great it would be to go naked.

What is it with you and being naked :tongue:

Anyway I have a ton of cousework tonight in for the next few days and me and my friends are doing it friday night.
RE: what's your costume by Jimcando on 10-31-2005 at 05:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
it would be way to cold for that
Yeh, we thought of that to, so I decided I could wear a cloak or something most of the time, and just take it off at the door.

I have way too much time on my hands.

quote:
Originally posted by Absorbation
What is it with you and being naked
:dodgy: I'm Joey, I'm perverted.
RE: what's your costume by user27089 on 10-31-2005 at 05:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Absorbation
My costume, a pack of eggs and some flower

To be honest, I don't think you should stoop to their level, they will just try and come back at you twice as hard, if they jumped you once, and you egg them for it, they're going to jump you again, maybe with more people and hurt you more...

I have always hated the idea of egging/flouring a house or anything, I think it's pointless, what are you gaining by doing it, I can quite honestly say that I have never egged or floured a single house... I feel sorry for the people who have to clean it all off and stuff...

I would love to go trick or treating butt naked though, it would be one hell of an experience, especially when they phone the police and you are running through the wilderness from policemen.
RE: what's your costume by guanako on 10-31-2005 at 05:28 PM

hey post pictures of u on ur costumes :D

RE: what's your costume by user27089 on 10-31-2005 at 05:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by guanako
hey post pictures of u on ur costumes :D

[Image: Condom.jpg]

RE: what's your costume by Negro_Joe on 10-31-2005 at 05:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I would love to go trick or treating butt naked though, it would be one hell of an experience, especially when they phone the police and you are running through the wilderness from policemen.

not when its thats small...:O
RE: what's your costume by user27089 on 10-31-2005 at 05:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Negro_Joe
quote:
not when its thats small...:O
:lol: Maybe not, no.
RE: what's your costume by guanako on 10-31-2005 at 05:34 PM

wat u dressed up as a condom?

RE: what's your costume by absorbation on 10-31-2005 at 05:36 PM

quote:
not when its thats small...  :O

:lol:

@ Traxor, I doubt i'll back out being there but i wont throw anything if you want, my mate hates them to.
RE: what's your costume by Vazza on 10-31-2005 at 06:40 PM

I'll post a picture of me later tonight. Currently on door duty and scaring kiddies by telling them that I eat them. According to my parents, my mask looks like something from The Devil Rides Out. Maybe I was possesed when I painted it

RE: what's your costume by user27089 on 10-31-2005 at 06:55 PM

My house has got egged completely, it is covered in shells and everything, my Dad is about to go out and literally batter the fuck out of them, I am going to go next door and fucking screw at the bastards... The police won't do fuck all, regardless if I can tell them the name of every single one of those little shits.

RE: what's your costume by Negro_Joe on 10-31-2005 at 06:58 PM

:lol:...

umm oh yea..not funny..:|

RE: what's your costume by user27089 on 10-31-2005 at 07:00 PM

quote:
:lol:...

umm oh yea..not funny..:|

Fuck you... my mum is basically in tears... You wouldn't like it to be honest, my Dad is going to screw when he sees them.
RE: what's your costume by Negro_Joe on 10-31-2005 at 07:03 PM

all you need is a good hose...:P

RE: what's your costume by user27089 on 10-31-2005 at 07:19 PM

My Dad is jet spraying the house now, I told him to jet spray next doors house and throw flour up it, but he wouldn't...

RE: what's your costume by Negro_Joe on 10-31-2005 at 07:24 PM

You should hide the jet spray in the letterbox..:lol:

oh..wait, you dont have a letterbox..:(

my plan...ruined...:'(

RE: what's your costume by user27089 on 10-31-2005 at 07:29 PM

Well I do, but I doubt I will fit in a 30 x 30 x 10 box :lol:.

RE: what's your costume by brian on 10-31-2005 at 08:07 PM

Why don't you go out and help your dad, traxor? :refuck:

Anyways, well I did my trick, Osama bin' laden mask, a fake ak47, a shizzle which beeps, and some arab clothes, had alot of fun and I think i'm gonna film how i'm going to get the candy "YOU INFIDELS, IM KILLING YOU!".  Plus, I had a little experiance in the metro, go in the metro, sit.. start laughing, click a button to start beeping.. start laughing even harder.. "We're all gonna die.. soon.. say your last words.. in 3..2..1.." Everyone burst's screaming and I started laughing my ass off. =p

RE: what's your costume by Stigmata on 10-31-2005 at 08:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nvez
Anyways, well I did my trick, Osama bin' laden mask, a fake ak47, a shizzle which beeps, and some arab clothes, had alot of fun and I think i'm gonna film how i'm going to get the candy "YOU INFIDELS, IM KILLING YOU!".  Plus, I had a little experiance in the metro, go in the metro, sit.. start laughing, click a button to start beeping.. start laughing even harder.. "We're all gonna die.. soon.. say your last words.. in 3..2..1.." Everyone burst's screaming and I started laughing my ass off. =p

ur sick :S

quote:
My house has got egged completely, it is covered in shells and everything, my Dad is about to go out and literally batter the fuck out of them, I am going to go next door and fucking screw at the bastards... The police won't do fuck all, regardless if I can tell them the name of every single one of those little shits.

hmm our house hasnt been hit yet..

kinda surprised..
RE: what's your costume by Vazza on 10-31-2005 at 08:12 PM

quote:

That is sick. So very sick. I can't believe you would do something like that. In fact, I don't see what it is that you found so funny

RE: what's your costume by absorbation on 10-31-2005 at 08:15 PM

quote:

hum.....
RE: what's your costume by brian on 10-31-2005 at 08:18 PM

pfft.. it's funny how it looked at their faces :dodgy:

RE: RE: what's your costume by Max on 10-31-2005 at 08:18 PM

quote:
quote:

You bloody bastard, how insensitive can you get? You deserve to be banned, something like that isn't funny in any instance, unless your you and are an emotional retard. :@

RE: what's your costume by Eljay on 10-31-2005 at 08:47 PM

lol nvezs is at least original though, i like it :P, what you need though is the beeping thing to do something funny when it "explodes"

RE: what's your costume by brian on 10-31-2005 at 09:22 PM

Oh, I should've farted when "it" goes to 0.

RE: what's your costume by lizard.boy on 10-31-2005 at 09:46 PM

our house has been egged a few times, before we bought it it was owned by druggies who grew pot in the basement, and i really dont think anybody liked them. (it wasnt just a hobby.. it was a full out growhouse)

RE: RE: what's your costume by emit on 11-01-2005 at 02:26 AM

quote:

Hilarious. Inspired.
RE: what's your costume by Supersonicdarky on 11-01-2005 at 02:44 AM

personnaly, i've never seen an egged house :S

or a car for that matter...
or anything else...

RE: what's your costume by kao on 11-01-2005 at 07:21 AM

nvez > *

RE: what's your costume by Eljay on 11-01-2005 at 06:12 PM

quote:
Oh, I should've farted when "it" goes to 0.

:rofl:
RE: what's your costume by absorbation on 11-01-2005 at 06:33 PM

I really do not see it as a joke sorry but to some people they could find it offensive.

RE: what's your costume by guanako on 11-01-2005 at 06:55 PM

not only offensive but stinky :lol:

RE: what's your costume by Negro_Joe on 11-01-2005 at 07:08 PM

meh, i dont think its funny at all...:|

Its the most stupid practical joke i have heard of...

It insensitive, offensive, and just not funny...

RE: what's your costume by absorbation on 11-01-2005 at 07:13 PM

I really doubt you would be laughing if it you went through something like that in real life. Terrioism is an awful thing effecting millions.

RE: what's your costume by brian on 11-01-2005 at 08:39 PM

Offensive?

Hint: It starts with a J.

RE: what's your costume by Stigmata on 11-01-2005 at 08:45 PM

quote:
Hint: It starts with a J.

juvenile

bah, best i could come up with... 
RE: what's your costume by absorbation on 11-01-2005 at 08:46 PM

quote: