Shoutbox

AHH MSN Keeps Signing out - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: AHH MSN Keeps Signing out (/showthread.php?tid=52450)

AHH MSN Keeps Signing out by ray18 on 10-31-2005 at 11:52 AM

Every 5 mins or so my msn just signs out and says "you have been disconected from the messenger service will reconncet in 0:59 secs" and it just keeps constantly doing this every 5 or 6 minutes anybody else getting this?

--RaY--

RE: AHH MSN Keeps Signing out by pollolibredegrasa on 10-31-2005 at 12:02 PM

Yep, I got this an awful lot last night, as well as many other issues (messages not getting sent, incorrect contact statuses etc), as of today it seems better though, so maybe its just server maintenance or something like that. Best thing is probably just to wait it out and it should be resolved soone enough.

RE: AHH MSN Keeps Signing out by Salem on 10-31-2005 at 03:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ray18
Every 5 mins or so my msn just signs out and says "you have been disconected from the messenger service will reconncet in 0:59 secs" and it just keeps constantly doing this every 5 or 6 minutes anybody else getting this?

--RaY--

I too had this problem most of last night. Was really irritating. It also happened a bit this morning as well, but seems fine now
RE: AHH MSN Keeps Signing out by MeEtc on 10-31-2005 at 03:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Messenger Service Status

.NET Messenger Service
    All systems are stable and running.

RE: RE: AHH MSN Keeps Signing out by Salem on 10-31-2005 at 05:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MeEtc
quote:
Originally posted by Messenger Service Status

.NET Messenger Service
    All systems are stable and running.

Yes i did check the Service status yesterday, but all systems were stable and running
MSN Messenger Problems by ray18 on 11-04-2005 at 11:19 PM

I'm still getting signed out over and over nad over again every 5 mins or so from the messenger network i've cleared the msn cache and reinstalled msn a few times nothing seems to work is anybody else getting/gotten this? or know a way to fix it?

RE: MSN Messenger Problems by absorbation on 11-04-2005 at 11:23 PM

Well this could be for many reasons. Probably just the server down.

Try X Server It connects to a different msn server when msn is down :)

RE: MSN Messenger Problems by ray18 on 11-05-2005 at 10:15 AM

That doesnt work thats for trying tho but theres gotta be some way to fix it its getting on my nevers soo much i cant talk to anyone!!!!

--RaY--

i already posted about this in the windows messenger area but i only got one reply by a nice person who gave me some advice but unfortunatley that didnt work and i've been fustrated all week and i'm hoping someone will notice me here.

every 3-5 mins my msn justsigns me out and comes up with "you have been disconncected from the messenger service will atempt to reconnect in 0:49"

i cant have a decent convo with ANYONE its getting on my nerves i've tried windows messenger, 6.2, 7.0, 7.5 and 8.0 and they all do the same thing and just sign me out if anybody knows how to fix this or has and advice i would love to hear it PLEASE!

--RaY--
RE: MSN Keeps Signing out by DJKAL on 11-05-2005 at 11:21 AM

it could be either your internet is disconnecting all of the time - check that, especially if you are on dial up.

RE: MSN Keeps Signing out by ray18 on 11-05-2005 at 11:45 AM

I'm on bigpong Broadband i doubt its my internet but just incase it is how can i check? is there some sort of program? i'm willing to try anything to fix this up.

--RaY--

RE: MSN Keeps Signing out by DJKAL on 11-05-2005 at 12:07 PM

i dont know if there is a program but try phone ing them.

RE: MSN Keeps Signing out by absorbation on 11-05-2005 at 12:15 PM

This Article may help with this problem :)

[Image: signed-out.png]

RE: MSN Keeps Signing out by ray18 on 11-05-2005 at 12:42 PM

Thanks for the advice but its not that its actually getting disconectd not kicked out of msn because its signed in somewhere else.

--RaY--

RE: MSN Keeps Signing out by CookieRevised on 11-05-2005 at 01:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Absorbation
This Article may help with this problem :)
That article gives bad advise regarding that specific problem.
Please refer to "CookieRevised's reply to I am about to rip my hair out over MS Messanger" instead

---------------------------------------------

ray18, please stick to your original thread!

This is already the third thread from you regarding this very same question...
1st one: AHH MSN Keeps Signing out
2nd one: MSN Messenger Problems

Do not create multiple threads (and especially in various subforums) about the same question over and over again!

Threads reported

RE: RE: MSN Keeps Signing out by Salem on 11-16-2005 at 06:34 PM

An update to MSN Messenger 7.5 will be released which should fix the bug people are having with signing-in to MSN Messenger.

See my MSN Space

RE: AHH MSN Keeps Signing out by hand-in-blood on 03-04-2007 at 04:12 PM

I get this too ...

I've been on several sites and done what they all say helps. But it hasn't helped me at all. It really is doing my head in. IT has been ike this for a couple months now. But it did it before then aswell and it jsut stopped after a while and then came back a couple moths after but worse. =[

I need help too =S

RE: AHH MSN Keeps Signing out by trixie101 on 04-26-2007 at 08:40 PM

I also get this.. I  think it's because I download a lot and my service providers stuck me with other down loaders making my connection really crappy and so on a really tight bandwidth which causes me to lose connection with msn messenger.
So if your isp is the same as mine and they have put you on curfew that's why it keeps happening.

trixie

RE: MSN Messenger Problems by shweta on 04-08-2008 at 08:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ray18
I'm still getting signed out over and over nad over again every 5 mins or so from the messenger network i've cleared the msn cache and reinstalled msn a few times nothing seems to work is anybody else getting/gotten this? or know a way to fix it?

aaa i no exactly wat you mean this has been happening to me fro a wekk now and its driving me crazyy(and my contacts).... ya i tried re-installing as well and didnt work...um i sure tis not ur internet i have optus brodband and i have the same problem ... which msn do u have???
[no subject] by efey71ry on 04-24-2008 at 10:21 AM

I'm using a wireless connection n my messenger keeps signing every 2-3 mins. I'm using the 8.5 version. Pls help. its really pissing off

RE: AHH MSN Keeps Signing out by Salem on 04-24-2008 at 11:15 AM

Hi

If you're using a Wireless connection, is the wireless signal strength strong enough?

Also, what version of MSN/Windows Live Messenger are you guys using, and what other third-party plugins/addons/patches are installed with your Messenger?

When you're signed out of Messenger, are you able to sign-in again immediately with no problem?

Sorry for alll of the questions, but these questions will help us help you:)

~Salem(@)

RE: AHH MSN Keeps Signing out by sean-7 on 08-28-2008 at 09:31 AM

I'm using
WINDOWS LIVE! PLUS MESSENGER

WIRELESS ROUTER and MODEM on SOUTHERN CROSS 512 kB/s

router connection: EXCELLENT CONNECTION

modem: reading that it is connects

dell inspiron 530s (don't know why that matters just in case)

trend micro p.c.-cillin internet security 2007

i have the IRON MAN SKINS and the WINDOWS VISTA SKINS but other than that NO PLUGINS/PATCHES/ADD ONS

I'm CONSTANTLY DOWNLOADING THROUGH UTORRENT.

I'm using WINDOWS VISTA PREMIUM

i can NEVER SIGN IN EASILY...

it always sends me to trouble shooting and saying there's a problem with the default gateway but then repairs it but it still doesn't sign in even though the gateway is fixed... i have to try maybe three or four times just to get it to sign in the it will last for a minute or two and sign out saying it will reconnect in 60 seconds..
this happens maybe two or three time but after that will last half an hour to an hour...

please help this problem is really getting on my nerves...
hope thats useful

RE: AHH MSN Keeps Signing out by vaccination on 08-28-2008 at 10:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by sean-7
I'm using
WINDOWS LIVE! PLUS MESSENGER

This program does not exist.

Messenger Plus! Live is an add-on to Windows Live Messenger.

Secondly I'd try turning off all your torrents and seeing if you can sign in then. It'd also be helpful if you could provide us with the exact version of Windows Live Messenger (and Messenger Plus! Live) you are using.

Talking in caps doesn't help either ;]
RE: AHH MSN Keeps Signing out by missh on 04-23-2009 at 07:38 PM

SNAP someone needs to help me b4 i actually become depressed because sad as it is messenger is my social life lol !!! i have tried everything above and more i have even gone to the extreme of restoring my laptop to its original factory settings so completley clean and guess what it still doesnt work !!!! keeps signing me out ever few minutes and just reconects then sometimes i stay online but cant recieve messages other times i can chat for a while i am running of a strong wirless connection and nothing seems to be wrong with my internet explorer !! please can someone help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: AHH MSN Keeps Signing out by chaos1 on 08-15-2009 at 08:40 AM

MSN keeps signing out?

Shut down Windows Live Messenger.

Click Start
Click Run  - (on vista type run in search box)
Enter: %appdata%\microsoft
Click OK.

Then right click the MSN Messenger folders, choose Delete, and then confirm the operation.

hope this helps

RE: AHH MSN Keeps Signing out by lethalman on 10-20-2010 at 07:33 AM

i've notice it start signing me out twice tonight i'm still on  windows live massager version 2009 (14.0.8117.416)  .good luck hope yours ends out working again.