Shoutbox

[split] [suggestion] file transfer manager - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [split] [suggestion] file transfer manager (/showthread.php?tid=52490)

RE: Small suggestion about 'tabbed chat windows' by N-Freak on 11-01-2005 at 04:20 PM

I have another idea/suggestion, since I don't want to open another topic, I’ll post it right here!

I always have trouble with exchanging files. Someone sends me something, then in a while, I need to scroll to find it and see if it’s almost finished or not. On top of that Messenger is not really a friendly scroll program. It just flips back to the last message randomly.

It would be great to make the file exchanging in Messenger more ‘over seeable’!
With that, I am thinking of a new window, like Firefox, or a small tab where you can easily handle your files and see the download/upload speed.

I hope this is not just another stupid suggestion, or something there already is, but I’ve searched and couldn’t find anything!

Best regards,

N-Freak

RE: Small suggestion about 'tabbed chat windows' by Sunshine on 11-01-2005 at 04:59 PM

This has been suggested many times.

A few of those threads:
Feature request: File Transfer
A good idea of a new function...
File Transfer Relocation

As this has nothing to do with tabs it's better to make a new thread (after searching), i will report this to be split ;)

Edit: you're welcome and don't worry, you are new here so we won't hold it against you ;)

RE: [split] [suggestion] file transfer manager by N-Freak on 11-01-2005 at 07:05 PM

I can't do anything right, sorry for that!

I can only say I will remember it for the next time. Anyways, thanks.