Shoutbox

Updated Pic of Windows Live Messenger - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Updated Pic of Windows Live Messenger (/showthread.php?tid=52567)

Updated Pic of Windows Live Messenger by Hank on 11-03-2005 at 01:50 AM

Here is an Updated Picture of Windows Live Messenger

More shots here http://spaces.msn.com/members/overdo/

RE: Updated Pic of Windows Live Messenger by thc2010 on 11-03-2005 at 02:02 AM

lol it still looks like a half breed discusting peace of retard.
mostly becuase it looks like MSN messenger and Yahoo had sexual intercourse and pop comes an ugly kid.

Was yahoo drinking when she got pragnant? or is this what u get when a butterfly and a face has sex.

RE: Updated Pic of Windows Live Messenger by Weyzza on 11-03-2005 at 02:09 AM

* Weyzza wonders why everyone's complaining about the screenshots :rolleyes:

If you don't like it, just boycott Windows Live Messenger (don't use it).

Rather than complaining, here's something you can do:
1. Go to college and take Computer Science major.
2. Apply for a job in Microsoft, and do what you can do to get into the team who are responsible to the messenger client GUI.

RE: Updated Pic of Windows Live Messenger by mwe99 on 11-03-2005 at 02:26 AM

dont forget the program is in beta therefore nothing is final, it could be changed etc

RE: Updated Pic of Windows Live Messenger by Supersonicdarky on 11-03-2005 at 02:34 AM

i like the screenshot actially :)

the orange one is ugly tho

RE: RE: Updated Pic of Windows Live Messenger by thc2010 on 11-03-2005 at 02:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by thekid
* thekid wonders why everyone's complaining about the screenshots :rolleyes:

If you don't like it, just boycott Windows Live Messenger (don't use it).

Rather than complaining, here's something you can do:
1. Go to college and take Computer Science major.
2. Apply for a job in Microsoft, and do what you can do to get into the team who are responsible to the messenger client GUI.

1) No thnx, Im not a hard core geek (Edited)
2) No thanx

why am I complaining? Im not, its an opinion get it right! If i was complaining my opinions would have a complaint afixed by them.

And no, i wont use it, cuz its just that bad. So u basicly told me everything im going to do. Thnx for the reminder though
RE: Updated Pic of Windows Live Messenger by qgroessl on 11-03-2005 at 02:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Supersonicdarky

Agreed.... I didn't like the orange one at all... but this one actually looks kinda nice.

I wonder if the two different colors mean they're starting to incorporate a kind of skinning?
RE: RE: Updated Pic of Windows Live Messenger by thc2010 on 11-03-2005 at 02:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by qgroessl
quote:
Originally posted by Supersonicdarky

Agreed.... I didn't like the orange one at all... but this one actually looks kinda nice.

I wonder if the two different colors mean they're starting to incorporate a kind of skinning?

well thnk god there are people willing to devote thier time skining msn. and yes I agree, orage was ugly, gray looks much better, but its still ugly. (Opinion, not a complaint)
RE: Updated Pic of Windows Live Messenger by Hank on 11-03-2005 at 02:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by thc2010
its so ugly it makes jesus look sexy

rofl 

the GUI lookms better but i still dont like the layout of it, Options panel , that could have a Nicer GUI
RE: Updated Pic of Windows Live Messenger by albert on 11-03-2005 at 02:42 AM

1- I dont get why we're making 2943454937456734 threads bout WLM.. I think 3 were enough.. anways.. I think the black one looks cool, orange one wasn't the best I've seen..

RE: RE: Updated Pic of Windows Live Messenger by thc2010 on 11-03-2005 at 02:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Animal
quote:
its so ugly it makes jesus look sexy

rofl 

the GUI lookms better but i still dont like the layout of it, Options panel , that could have a Nicer GUI

yeah, microsft can do better lol, i dont even tink microsoft made this GUI... probly yahoo since thier already (i think) are joined forces in IM. so that could explain why its so hedius
RE: Updated Pic of Windows Live Messenger by Hank on 11-03-2005 at 02:46 AM

they have Merged yes, , i may Use the Piublic beta if there is one, to get my final decision, but still what good is it gonna be without Plus or Skins?, May aswell Move over to a different IM

RE: Updated Pic of Windows Live Messenger by CookieRevised on 11-03-2005 at 02:47 AM

quote:
i dont even tink microsoft made this GUI... probly yahoo since thier already (i think) are joined forces in IM. so that could explain why its so hedius
Yahoo has got nothing todo with MSN Messenger and/or Windows Live Messenger. As you can read in many threads, the merging means that MSN is going to provide access to the Yahoo protocol and vice versa. It does NOT mean that Yahoo is going to make applications for MSN or is designing stuff for it or whatever. It simply means Messenger is going to support the Yahoo network, nothing more...
RE: RE: Updated Pic of Windows Live Messenger by thc2010 on 11-03-2005 at 02:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
quote:
i dont even tink microsoft made this GUI... probly yahoo since thier already (i think) are joined forces in IM. so that could explain why its so hedius
Yahoo has got nothing todo with MSN Messenger and/or Windows Live Messenger. As you can read in many threads, the merging means that MSN is going to provide access to the Yahoo protocol and vice versa. It does NOT mean that Yahoo is going to make applications for MSN or is designing stuff for it or whatever. It simply means Messenger is going to support the Yahoo network, nothing more...

ic, thnx for varifiying that info :D