Shoutbox

Google Print (The online library book thing) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Google Print (The online library book thing) (/showthread.php?tid=52601)

Google Print (The online library book thing) by aNILEator on 11-04-2005 at 07:23 AM

Yay google have released google print (beta)

http://print.google.com

IT'S PROPA BO, I TELL THEE!!!

simply search for the book or thing withing a book and start reading

i'm going to use this lots as some of my college work requires that i do reasearch from a book only, so i've been looking for book quotes and extracts online as i can't be botherd to go to the library.

Now i can search for information and have the page display and have my information highlighted YAY
RE: Google Print (The online library book thing) by Discrate on 11-04-2005 at 07:25 AM

this is ausome. Saves me going to a library

RE: Google Print (The online library book thing) by aNILEator on 11-04-2005 at 07:27 AM

Isn't it just

RE: Google Print (The online library book thing) by Stigmata on 11-04-2005 at 07:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by joelm
this is ausome. Saves me going to a library

:dodgy:

i type: "Robert Langdon Sophie Neveu" expecting to get the de vinci code... but nope...

something about paris..and something about doing something for charity :D
RE: Google Print (The online library book thing) by Discrate on 11-04-2005 at 07:31 AM

ahha. well jsut say i had a project this is an excample remember, just say i had a project and i needed to find out in a  harry potter book what is  rons last name i would typ in - in the harry potter books what is rons last name. then it would bring up pages and pages from books  with the things highlited that you have asked for.

RE: Google Print (The online library book thing) by ddunk on 11-04-2005 at 07:39 AM

We've got a forum member in one of the books on print.google.com. :D TReKiE has his site referenced in a book for a fix for Windows Messenger :D

RE: Google Print (The online library book thing) by Discrate on 11-04-2005 at 07:45 AM

lol good work man also i have my name in a book lol. here

RE: Google Print (The online library book thing) by ibisdevil2 on 11-04-2005 at 06:58 PM

i would jsut like to point out it has acctually been on the net for ages at least scince the start of 2005

RE: Google Print (The online library book thing) by -Bogan- on 11-05-2005 at 07:29 AM

This is the best know I don't even have to go to a library any more....

This going to be great for comprehension work in english.
YAY

RE: Google Print (The online library book thing) by albert on 11-05-2005 at 02:26 PM

this is really really cool :)

google offers such nice services!

does any1 know if there's a page showing all the service it provides? including the beta ones?

RE: Google Print (The online library book thing) by Lou on 11-05-2005 at 04:04 PM

once again another beta... why does everything they do have to be a beta? is beta their new slogan? lol this might be handy thoguh

RE: Google Print (The online library book thing) by user27089 on 11-05-2005 at 04:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lp15
does any1 know if there's a page showing all the service it provides? including the beta ones?

Yes, it is called Google Labs and can be found here. The list of services that they provide is huge.

By the way, the whole google print thing is pretty cool, I wish they were in PDF format though...

RE: Google Print (The online library book thing) by ibisdevil2 on 11-09-2005 at 05:47 PM

ok no need to be rude traxor

RE: Google Print (The online library book thing) by Plik on 11-09-2005 at 05:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ibisdevil2
ok no need to be rude traxor
he wasnt :-/ and the're was no need to bump the thread for that comment :-/

anyway, it looks good shame they dont have any decent books beacuse of copy right :P