Shoutbox

[Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? (/showthread.php?tid=52618)

[Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Exca on 11-04-2005 at 03:26 PM

How many posters do you have in your bedroom? I have currenctly 3: one of Jigsaw (ghent), one of I (l) Techno, and one with a huge smiley on my door :)

RE: How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by paperless on 11-04-2005 at 03:47 PM

I just have one, its the portuguese flag.. blah.. :D

RE: How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by WDZ on 11-04-2005 at 03:51 PM

Zero.

The closest thing I have is a calendar. :p

RE: How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Weyzza on 11-04-2005 at 03:54 PM

None.
Got no posters at all, and who wants to cover a cool woody-like wall? (at least not me :p)

My bedroom is sparkling clean :wink:

RE: How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by DJKAL on 11-04-2005 at 04:00 PM

i have clothes on my floor - my coat is always there - does that count?

but no - no posters on the wall!:)

RE: How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by mwe99 on 11-04-2005 at 04:07 PM

i have one small poster

and a picture of surfi covered in love hearts :refuck: :P

RE: How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by user27089 on 11-04-2005 at 04:09 PM

I have 9 posters in my room, well... I have 4 in my room technically, 1 calender, and then I have four posters on my stairs, but the stairs lead right up to my room, so I guess it's the same thing :p.

RE: How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by emit on 11-04-2005 at 04:09 PM

None. My room is like a hospital operating room - STERILE.

RE: How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by user27089 on 11-04-2005 at 04:10 PM

The main thing that I don't like about some people having posters in their room, is the fact that they cover up all of the wall space, if you look at mine, they're pretty much spread out and straight etc. and they're neat... I am a bit of a clean freak to be honest, I will take some pictures of my bedroom/house soon...

My Mum has made me into a clean freak, she has to have the whole house clean all the time... It is scary.

RE: How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Varish on 11-04-2005 at 04:34 PM

Just one, avril. The rest, all picture frames - abt 5 of em'

RE: How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Exca on 11-04-2005 at 04:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Varish
avril
[Image: rocknana.gif][Image: banana_freaky.gif]

edit: yes i know spam :dodgy:
RE: How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Chrono on 11-04-2005 at 04:49 PM

None :P

The only thing in my wall is the chrongue mask i made long time ago for the chronana video :lol:

RE: How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Tasha on 11-04-2005 at 04:59 PM

lol um, I don't know if they count as posters, but I have 18 pictures on my wall of art I really like, then a poster of the train Mallard, then a poster which is a painting I did of this adorable cat we "met" on holiday. All very neatly placed. :p Then I have about 5 other picture frames and several postcards and cutouts stuck on the wall. ;)

RE: How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Ezra on 11-04-2005 at 05:23 PM

No posters, O wait!, I have one printed wallpaper of Dragonballz :P

I used to have a lot of posters, but they all fell off the wall and ripped and I never bought new ones.

I have one wall filled with dvd´s does that count?

RE: How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by M73A on 11-04-2005 at 05:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by paperless
I just have one, its the portuguese flag.. blah.. :D

same here, lol... :D

mines about 6 foot long... not sure about width... :P

nothing else on my walls...
RE: How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Pinchichuv on 11-04-2005 at 05:39 PM

i have 2 posters, one of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and one of superman, but i have like 18 pictures in the wall :D

RE: How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by guanako on 11-04-2005 at 05:50 PM

i dont have any posters i just have some of my drawings :D, i used to have posters like cars and stuff but they always fall down for winter time.

RE: How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Stigmata on 11-04-2005 at 05:58 PM

7 - Skateboaring ones
1 - jackass one
1 - H-I-M one
1 - Strokes one
1 - Razorlight one
1 - Kasabian one
1 - England Football one
1 - Wales Football one

Not Posters:
1 - letter from school saying im banned from the pc's
3 - beer mats
6 - Postcards
Too Many football tickets
1 - Picture of a witch shopping

--------------------

your looking at around a good 60 odd things stuck to my wall..

RE: How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by guanako on 11-04-2005 at 06:00 PM

oh yeah i forgot i have a bouch of tickets like things glued to my closet :p

give me a min ill put a pic up

one of my car drawings :P its suppesod to be a toyota supra
[Image: dscf1603medium4ut.th.jpg]

my closet :P
[Image: dscf1604medium4xe.th.jpg]

somethig i did on MS paint long time ago :D
[Image: dscf1605medium4bx.th.jpg]

RE: How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by John Anderton on 11-04-2005 at 06:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
Zero.

The closest thing I have is a calendar. :p
Let me see if i have even that .... erm nope :P
* John Anderton puts one up from the other room

I did have 3 (2 soccer and 1 music) but i didnt put them up from the last time we painted the walls of our house so meh ....
RE: How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by *Saint* on 11-04-2005 at 06:11 PM

i dont have any posters but i have a  big map 2 big flags and 3 calenders

RE: How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Negro_Joe on 11-04-2005 at 06:37 PM

i have 1 spongebob one, and like 3 made by friends..and lou..:P

RE: How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Ezra on 11-04-2005 at 07:18 PM

[offtopic]@guanako

That drawing of that car is very cool.
[/offtopic]

I might go out and buy some new ones, but meh i'm lazy :P

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Purity on 11-04-2005 at 09:39 PM

19 or 20...

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Kryptonate on 11-04-2005 at 09:42 PM

Another person from Ghent? :D

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Exca on 11-04-2005 at 09:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Kryptonate

Another person from Ghent? :D

Yeeeezz i'm going to st-lucas :) ghent rules really (i actually live in wetteren)
RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Voldemort on 11-04-2005 at 10:02 PM

recently i had many.. but my windows where left open while i was not there.. and they were blown by a huge wind...and i am too lazy to paste them again lol...

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by uberdosis on 11-04-2005 at 11:17 PM

I have none at the moment.

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by J.J on 11-05-2005 at 01:07 AM

I once had quite a few stuck to the inside of my closet, and on my pinboard.

As i got older i removed them =P I don't have any now.

Things change i guess...

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by dylan! on 11-05-2005 at 01:11 AM

i got none...i got little glowing space men and space ships and stuff:P
i got a couple harley davidson pictures
and i got like 5 signs
Stop,Bump,Yeild,some pedestrian one and a no parking one

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by lordy on 11-05-2005 at 02:06 AM

I have one of Keira Knightley and one of an ancient egyptian statue, and im going to have up about 5 papyrus paintings some time soon... ive had them for like 5 years and they are still sitting in the tube they came in :dodgy:

* lordy loves egypt

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by stoshrocket on 11-05-2005 at 11:20 AM

only the one, but it is sacred. Its a frame about 2ft by 4ft of a t-shirt of one of the stone roses albums, the wrist band that got me into a 200 person concert of ian brown in manchester along with the photos my bro took of me when i actually met him after, one of the best days of my life.

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Aeryn on 11-05-2005 at 12:07 PM

I have only one poster, Star Wars Episode VI - Return of the Jedi SE.

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Jimcando on 11-05-2005 at 12:11 PM

2 - One of The Offspring and a Simpsons one :banana:

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Rik on 11-05-2005 at 06:22 PM

none.
i have one calendar with a big shakira inside my closet.

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Supersonicdarky on 11-05-2005 at 06:46 PM

i have a "no dogs allowed" posted with cats on it :P

i'll post a pic later

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by guanako on 11-05-2005 at 07:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Cool Rik
none.
with shakira inside my closet.
shakira on ur closet :drool:
RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by SonicTy on 11-05-2005 at 07:57 PM

:P If anyone were to see my room,u would think you are at a dump,but anyways i have three posters in my room,xbox360 poster,Grand theft auto San andreas poster, and a play boy one :P:D

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by SikStyles on 11-05-2005 at 08:23 PM

none, cant put any up, aint my room

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by ddunk on 11-05-2005 at 08:25 PM

Zero in my room.

5 around this desk, 1 is a calendar.

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Vazza on 11-05-2005 at 08:28 PM

Hmm.. Two Final Fantasy X posters (Kimahri + Yuna & Yuna on Valefor) plus a copy of the withdrawn Spiderman poster*  :)

That's the one of him beside the Twin Towers in case you didn't know

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Ginger on 11-05-2005 at 11:36 PM

My posters cover the majority of my walls, where there isnt a poster theres random flyers and crap stuck up.  But my big posters are kurt cobain, hendrix. johnny dep as captain jack sparrow, franz ferdinand, foo fighters, fall of troy,No doubt and two Red hot chilli peppers ones.  I love having all these up on my walls.. having stuff that i like makes my room comfortable

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by albert on 11-05-2005 at 11:39 PM

No posters, but I do have a 2 jerseys hanged though

- brazilian soccer jersey

- L.A. Lakers bball jersey

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by mTimmo on 11-06-2005 at 12:00 AM

no posters only 2 flags:
one is Dunlop-s (drivers know you know ;)) the other is the flag of ESTONIA

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by prashker on 11-06-2005 at 04:25 AM

I got 9 posters and 1 calender

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Discrate on 11-06-2005 at 04:30 AM

theres no point in posters all you do it look at them

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Rubber Stamp on 11-06-2005 at 09:06 AM

i got one in my room, its a actually hand-sewn sort of a thing

RE: RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Exca on 11-06-2005 at 10:05 AM

quote:
Originally posted by joelm
theres no point in posters all you do it look at them

I guess that's totally wrong, every poster has been designed, and there are some nice posters hanging in the streets and if you say that looking at them has no point, then you don't look far enough ;) because then you say paintings have no point and we all know that paintings give a sphere to the room, you can admire them, look at the painter's technique, and without these paintings/posters, my room would be so ugly empty you would want to turn the light out... :s

EDIT: You really need to go to an art museum. (Posters are the cheap version of it;) it's the same)
RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by fishybobbins on 11-06-2005 at 10:36 AM

10:-
Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
The Clash - London Calling
A World Map
2 Simpsons ones
A Dalek one
A Mario kart one
An England one I got when I waytched England vs N. Ireland at Old Trafford
A Lego Star Wars one
and A Legend of Zelda one.
I also have a painting of a crocodile ( Not really a poster)

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by FrozenDaggers on 11-06-2005 at 01:25 PM

I used to have my Bravery poster up. But I've taken that down now, and replaced with a surfing one. And I have a Pink signed picture in a frame, and a Pink calender. :P I love Pink ^_^

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by surfichris on 11-06-2005 at 01:52 PM

1x Finding Nemo Poster (on back of door)

5x Pirates of the Caribbean Posters (rolled up)
12x Finding Nemo Posters (rolled up)
10x Lion King Posters (rolled up)
4x Italian Job Posters (rolled up)
3x NASA Deep Space Imagery Posters (rolled up).

Oh, and before you ask - the reason I have them (apart from NASA) is because also work in a store which deals with DVDs ;).

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Juvani_D on 11-07-2005 at 12:23 PM

Three posters here at my room. Michael Jordan, Grant Hill and the one I bought last 1999 I guess was young Anakin's poster.

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Ginger on 11-08-2005 at 01:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by fishybobbins
The Clash - London Calling
I want a clash one but i cant find any:(
RE: RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by FrozenDaggers on 11-08-2005 at 05:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Boulton

10x Lion King Posters (rolled up)

Oh, my, gee. The Lion King rocks *jumps about*
RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Vazza on 11-08-2005 at 05:29 PM

Oh just found a full size Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame poster that I got as part of a promotion......wonder how much I could get for it on eBay......

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Pipish on 11-10-2005 at 06:36 AM

i have  11 a mix of cricket footy and soccer and cars i like it i carefully planned it:)

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by -dt- on 11-10-2005 at 07:28 AM

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by onetouchspark on 11-10-2005 at 11:08 AM

Umm about 100 hehehe.All of Darren Hayes and Savage Garden :$:$:$

RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Negro_Joe on 11-10-2005 at 01:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vazza
Oh just found a full size Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame poster that I got as part of a promotion......wonder how much I could get for it on eBay......

hmm, i doubt much...hes not the most attractive disney character..:P
RE: [Fun:] How many posters do you have in your bedroom? by Vazza on 11-10-2005 at 01:43 PM

Hey, why edit the quote? That poster is still actually rolled up in its original tube. Theonly that is up is the Spiderman one which is a reproduction of the one that was removed after 9/11. That is until I get the 3 posters that I created and getting printed :)

I've also found one Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings and a Harry Potter one