Shoutbox

[req] Away msg with voice clips - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: [req] Away msg with voice clips (/showthread.php?tid=52728)

[req] Away msg with voice clips by humanreflect on 11-07-2005 at 12:59 AM

It would be cool to have a voice clip sent, as an away msg, someone know if this could be done as a plug in???

RE: [req] Away msg with voice clips by guanako on 11-07-2005 at 01:52 AM

thats  a good idea. i dont think there is anything like it out there.
you can try make ur own personile and as a auto reply put the commands for the MsgPlus! built in sounds, i tested it with someone and it worked every time they try talking to me all they heard was applause with
/sapplause
if you want another soun to play if they try twice pu a # before the next comand, something like

/sapplause
#/sapplause

RE: [req] Away msg with voice clips by matty on 11-07-2005 at 02:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by guanako
thats  a good idea. i dont think there is anything like it out there.
you can try make ur own personile and as a auto reply put the commands for the MsgPlus! built in sounds, i tested it with someone and it worked every time they try talking to me all they heard was applause with
/sapplause
if you want another soun to play if they try twice pu a # before the next comand, something like

/sapplause
#/sapplause
Record a sound using a microphone and the Windows Sound Recorder. Set it up as a Custom Private sound on Messenger Plus!

Get the sound hash identifier.
(Click the speaker in the conversation window > Add/Edit/Remove sounds > Click the sound > Edit sound > copy the hash code (ex: #A1FF691EB160) then in your auto-message type /sound #A1FF691EB160
RE: RE: [req] Away msg with voice clips by STA1661 on 11-07-2005 at 08:25 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
Get the sound hash identifier.
(Click the speaker in the conversation window > Add/Edit/Remove sounds > Click the sound > Edit sound > copy the hash code (ex: #A1FF691EB160) then in your auto-message type /sound #A1FF691EB160

Just a quick question on that, is there meant to be a space beteen the "d" and the "#" or are they to be together as one whole block?

(If this helps understading my question)

option 1: - /sound #A1FF691EB160

option 2: - /sound#A1FF691EB160

RE: [req] Away msg with voice clips by J-Thread on 11-07-2005 at 09:03 AM

You always need a space between the command (/sound) and the parameters. So I think also in this case :-).

Btw, try:
/sound #BD143E87B2AC:P(Y)