Shoutbox

'steal' pictures? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: 'steal' pictures? (/showthread.php?tid=52811)

'steal' pictures? by help12345 on 11-10-2005 at 07:46 AM

Hi i am new to this forum...
i heard from my friend that Messenger Plus is able to 'steal' your friends' pic..
he said that press 'plus' then plugins... but i am unable to find the word...
i tried this when i was chatting with a friend. i found the word, but i am unable to press it because it didn't 'light' up.

anyone who knows anything about this 'stealing' thing please tell me.

RE: 'steal' pictures? by Th3rmal on 11-10-2005 at 07:55 AM

well you will need a plugin that is able to steal pics first, stuffplug is a good one, and there are others on this forum, go to this thread to find some good ones. then you type in your convo "/config" and the last tab in the config window is the plug-ins tab. once you have installed the plug in, say for example stuffplug then you activate stuffplug and restart messenger. stuffplug automatically steals pics. to see which display pic's/custom emoticons's you have stolen type in your convo "/xcedpstealer"

hope this helps:)

RE: 'steal' pictures? by Tobiaz on 11-10-2005 at 04:15 PM

You can also use the "Print Screen" Key on your keyboard, if you don't want to install a plugin! But the PicStealer StuffPlug includes is great!

By the way: Knows someone where the pics (witch StuffPlug has stolen) are saved?

Thank you Lee :P

RE: 'steal' pictures? by Eljay on 11-10-2005 at 04:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tobiaz
You can also use the "Print Screen" Key on your keyboard, if you don't want to install a plugin! But the PicStealer StuffPlug includes is great!

By the way: Knows someone where the pics (witch StuffPlug has stolen) are saved?

read CookieRevised's reply to "Where does MSN store it's avatars?"
RE: 'steal' pictures? by jay2k on 11-12-2005 at 03:02 AM

And what if I want to steal the picture in full size? Not only an avatar, but the whole picture?

RE: 'steal' pictures? by matty on 11-12-2005 at 03:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jay2k
And what if I want to steal the picture in full size? Not only an avatar, but the whole picture?
You ask them to send you the picture. only the image you see is transfered to your PC no way to get the entire image except to ask them.
RE: 'steal' pictures? by jay2k on 11-12-2005 at 04:49 AM

Damn :(