Shoutbox

Google Talk msgplus! Idea - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Google Talk msgplus! Idea (/showthread.php?tid=52826)

Google Talk msgplus! Idea by master5o1 on 11-11-2005 at 12:14 AM

i had this idea quite a while ago, and tried to find a way to contact the msgplus! makers.
I had this idea a while after i heard of the Microsoft Anti-Spyware petition thingy that msgplus! set up.

well, really, what you could do is put msgplus onto google's Talk.

Not only will it help people with more choice of msn or google talk, but it will enhance google talk.

So please MSGplus!, think about it. :):)

if you agree, post in the poll (if it works)

and, btw: use gmail accounts like farms: harvest the invites:P

RE: Google Talk msgplus! Idea by ShawnZ on 11-11-2005 at 12:22 AM

how could msgplus magically be converted to a completly different peice of software? 8-)

RE: Google Talk msgplus! Idea by Hank on 11-11-2005 at 12:24 AM

isnt there someone actually making a Gtalk Plus? Juzzi?  though Gtalk isnt even finished/complete Yet

RE: Google Talk msgplus! Idea by Blair on 11-11-2005 at 12:27 AM

Welcome to the forums... first please use the "edit" button instead of double posting...

It would be great... but it's not that simple, not by a long way.

There are many technical obstacles that would be encountered, and this idea is simply not feasible. Perhaps another program may attempt to enhance google talk... but until then (I don’t know of any) I doubt msgplus will be compatible with google talk.

RE: Google Talk msgplus! Idea by Hank on 11-11-2005 at 12:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Calvin
hardly anybody uses google talk.
funny. i use Gtalk a lot, Prolly more often than i use MSN ,  My mate uses it also., another mate of mine uses it, till it gets feature complete im sure lots more will use it,

RE: Google Talk msgplus! Idea by matty on 11-11-2005 at 01:16 AM

There was a thread started awhile ago and Patchou said something about it but nothing ever came from it. Google Talk is still to young and not all that widely used. It would be a very risky stage at this time in Plus!'s life.