Shoutbox

Boss'n Up with Snoop? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Boss'n Up with Snoop? (/showthread.php?tid=52827)

Boss'n Up with Snoop? by pieceof22 on 11-11-2005 at 12:33 AM

ey any snoop fans in here?  or hiphop fan in general? well check it out, i just found out that snoop dogg just finished making this film called Boss'n Up.  damn i cant believe i never heard about it. maybe cuz this movie is only coming out on dvd. :/  but ya here's the link i got through umvd - http://boss.streamos.com/real/geffen/snoop_dogg/e...bossinup/00_hi.ram

decent film ye? 8o|

RE: Boss'n Up with Snoop? by SikStyles on 11-11-2005 at 12:35 AM

hip hop can go eat shit....no wait...cant eat shit either...shit too good for it...

RE: Boss'n Up with Snoop? by mTimmo on 11-11-2005 at 12:42 AM

hip-hop is like trance and disco. and trance and disco suck!

RE: Boss'n Up with Snoop? by Purity on 11-11-2005 at 12:42 AM

Just another excuse so some 'gangster' rapper can show how crappy his
life was growing up, IN DA GHETTO!  another excuse to make money

RE: Boss'n Up with Snoop? by -Bogan- on 11-12-2005 at 02:58 AM

Screw y'all snoop is dope as. Stop hating on hip-hop do anyone like Linkin Park that style of music was developed by the beastie boys who are Hip-hop then Linkin park made it a bit heavier.
Were would we be without our snoop dogg's, DRE,ICE cube beastie boys, Run DMC's.

RE: Boss'n Up with Snoop? by brian on 11-12-2005 at 03:39 AM

it's a realmedia file.. to a start. :x

RE: Boss'n Up with Snoop? by -Bogan- on 11-12-2005 at 04:04 AM

Here's some more info:

http://www.killermovies.com/b/bossnup/articles/4772.html

RE: Boss'n Up with Snoop? by azn angel on 11-12-2005 at 04:38 AM

man shame, youve been here long enough, you know people will diss you for not speaking 'proper' english, and tbh i laugh at people who say stop hatin on me because it honestly sounds like youre trying to act like someone youre not. youre australian, not american and not african american so please. i honestly can not understand why you would want to act like an american. speak normally, and then maybe, people will respect you more.
imo i think rap sucks but hey thats just me

RE: Boss'n Up with Snoop? by -Bogan- on 11-12-2005 at 04:56 AM

I'm not acting like an african american would you rather I had put it like this:

Screw you all snoop is great . Stop paying out hip-hop do anyone like Linkin Park that style of music was developed by the beastie boys who are Hip-hop then Linkin park made it a bit heavier.
Were would we be without our snoop dogg's, DRE,ICE cube beastie boys, Run DMC's.

RE: Boss'n Up with Snoop? by DJeX on 11-12-2005 at 05:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SikStyles
hip hop can go eat shit....no wait...cant eat shit either...shit too good for it...

quote:
Originally posted by mTimmo
hip-hop is like trance and disco. and trance and disco suck!

Wow settle down... let him like what he wants. I like Trance, techno, and house in matter of fact I make that style of music. I know it's your opinions but when it comes to music everyone should have there own style they like.

Music is very powerful.
RE: Boss'n Up with Snoop? by azn angel on 11-12-2005 at 05:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by -Bogan-
I'm not acting like an african american would you rather I had put it like this:

Screw you all snoop is great . Stop paying out hip-hop do anyone like Linkin Park that style of music was developed by the beastie boys who are Hip-hop then Linkin park made it a bit heavier.

not true, have you heard handsome boy modeling school's song rock and roll (could never hip hop like this) part 2?
'I just feel good that a lot of rock bands are like, are like recognizing y'know, the culture
We used to play these beats because they used to drive us on the dance floor
And people don't really know that it's a rock record until like the guitars come in and stuff like that
We didn't have no hip hop beats back in the days, we had to take it from everywhere we could get it from
Jus' trying to take it to another level
That's what keeps the music new and keeps it fresh
As far as y'know rock is concerned man, I think rock is, you know, a big part of hip hop man
Rock helped influence hip hop, hip hop helped influence the world'
RE: Boss'n Up with Snoop? by Purity on 11-12-2005 at 05:45 AM

Beasty boys will be the best rap ever.   Gangster rap is not
kewl, to me it isn't music, it's all about sex and drugs, and 'bustin'
a cap'.

RE: Boss'n Up with Snoop? by -Bogan- on 11-12-2005 at 05:52 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Purity
Beasty boys will be the best rap ever.   Gangster rap is not
kewl, to me it isn't music, it's all about sex and drugs, and 'bustin'
a cap'.

True to that beastie boys, run dmc, grand matser flash and of course the legends them selves the sugarhill gang....

I don't really listen to gangster rap but everyone in the hip hop clubs want to hear that so U kinda have to listen to it.

But there have been some good gangsta rap songs Like Gin and juice by snoop dogg.