Shoutbox

Are there any plug-ins that allow to export smilies? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Are there any plug-ins that allow to export smilies? (/showthread.php?tid=52861)

Are there any plug-ins that allow to export smilies? by mirus17 on 11-11-2005 at 09:43 PM

I sometimes get people send me some nice smilies, but i have no way of editing them. i was wondering if anyone has made a plugin that can do such thing as saving an emotion as a separate .gif file with multiple layers within...????

RE: Are there any plug-ins that allow to export smilies? by prashker on 11-11-2005 at 10:20 PM

If I recall I think in Stuffplug-NG's Display Picture/Emoticon Stealer has a Save as Buttion in which you click a emoticon or display picture and hit save as and save where you want on your pc

RE: Are there any plug-ins that allow to export smilies? by mirus17 on 11-11-2005 at 10:33 PM

Thanks for that, i haven seen it. On the other hand, is there a way of getting the costum emotions out of the messenger itself, not the stolen ones?

RE: Are there any plug-ins that allow to export smilies? by cardshark on 11-12-2005 at 06:12 AM

Check out MSN Backup. This allows you to save not only the emoticons, but display pictures, winks, and just about everything else you might want to save. :)

RE: Are there any plug-ins that allow to export smilies? by mirus17 on 11-12-2005 at 08:58 PM

Thanks for that, this was just what i wanted.