Shoutbox

pluginnnn - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: pluginnnn (/showthread.php?tid=52887)

pluginnnn by esteves_ on 11-12-2005 at 05:49 PM

sorry, I'm brazilian so my english is so so.. :P
I would to do a ask..
My friend had a plugin, and this plugin, when you click in it, show a message for all on-line contacts
but this message, you choose
so, you choose a message, send this plugin to a person
and when this person click on that, a message will appear for all online contacts

i don't know the name of this plugin
so, if somedody knows *-)
please tell me ;)

my e-mail --> estev3s@gmail.com ;)

Thanks  (Y)

RE: pluginnnn by DJKAL on 11-12-2005 at 06:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by esteves_
My friend had a plugin, and this plugin, when you click in it, show a message for all on-line contacts
and when this person click on that, a message will appear for all online contacts

sorry dont no the name - sounds cool thoguh, maybe som1 could make it as a new plugin if no1 nos it - why dont you just ask your mate?

RE: pluginnnn by kierant on 11-12-2005 at 07:05 PM

quote:
sorry, I'm brazilian so my english is so so.. :P
I would to do a ask..

i don't know the name of this plugin
so, if somedody knows *-)
please tell me ;)

my e-mail --> estev3s@gmail.com ;)

Thanks  (Y)

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, maybe something slightly lost in translation :p

However, if you mean to simply send the same message to several contacts at the same time then - with Messenger Plus! installed - type " /all " followed by the message you wish to send. This will then send the message to all conversations that are currently open.

Another possibility, as I'm still not certain what you mean, is the plug-in called 'Hopper'. I think this lets you send a pop-up notification to your contacts with a message of your choice. I've never used this plug-in so don't take my word for it.
RE: pluginnnn by DJKAL on 11-12-2005 at 07:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by kierant
Another possibility, as I'm still not certain what you mean, is the plug-in called 'Hopper'. I think this lets you send a pop-up notification to your contacts with a message of your choice. I've never used this plug-in so don't take my word for it.
i used to use hopper, just dont have the need for it ! lol. :( you can do that and you can also just hop 1 contact instead of them al, and thats all online contacts not just open convos:P

RE: pluginnnn by (CyBeRDuDe) on 11-13-2005 at 10:46 AM

Well... I think I know what you are talking about...
This was a really annoying program that once were send around... It is not a plugin but a seperate program...
What it did was it would send the name of .exe file to all of you online contacts... This was used to annoy the hell out of everybody... What it would be used like was:

I have the program, I rename it to "You Suck!.exe", and send it to DJKAL, when he have recieved that exe file, he runs the exe file, it would then send the message "You Suck!" to all of DJKAL's online contacts.. Now DJKAL could rename it to "I am Gay!.exe" and send it to one of his contacts, and when this contact runs the program it would send the message "I am Gay" to all of his online contacts...
It was so hilarous at first, but suddenly everybody had it, and I was often getting messages from people that indicated they had just run this program... Especially one of the girls on my contact list, she apparently fell for this scam almost everyday... :S...
But it became very annyoing... I haven't seen this program for a while, and since Messenger has blocking of sending exe files, this is very hard to get these programs send to you contacts, you would then have to zip the file and send it to them... But anyways... I kinda think this program went dead, though I'm pretty sure I still have a copy of it... But I don't think I will attach it here...

I hope this helped you alot, and probably also the other guys here.. :)

RE: pluginnnn by esteves_ on 11-13-2005 at 03:08 PM

to --> (CyBeRDuDe)

this is the program/plug-in what I would say
(soory, my english is terrible)
but this is the program
do you know where I can take this program?
or, do you may send to me?

Thanks

RE: pluginnnn by (CyBeRDuDe) on 11-15-2005 at 09:22 AM

quote:
to --> (CyBeRDuDe)

can you send this program to me?
I need this program a lot

my e-mail --> estev3s@gmail.com
or estev3s@hotmail.com

Thansk
I currently don't have it on my computer.. I've searched my computer for it... It might be somewhere on the internet, I don't know for sure...
RE: pluginnnn by Ash_ on 11-15-2005 at 12:34 PM

i think what he means is Mnjul's famous Hopper program.

see. http://www.msgplus.net/pluginsdb/down/?action=file&id=53

RE: pluginnnn by esteves_ on 11-15-2005 at 09:50 PM

the links don't open
is broken

but if somebody has this program
please!!! send to me!!!

thanks

RE: pluginnnn by Mnjul on 11-16-2005 at 12:18 PM

quote:
the links don't open
is broken

but if somebody has this program
please!!! send to me!!!

thanks
Plus! website was down earlier today.

By the way, besides from the Plus! plug-in database, you can download Hopper directly from its Official Thread:
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/attachment.php?pid=112825
RE: pluginnnn by esteves_ on 11-16-2005 at 07:57 PM

th problem is, with this program, I keep the contactsq atention
I would give the program with Cyberbude saw
I send to a person, and when this person click
a message will show to all your on line contatcts...

RE: pluginnnn by esteves_ on 11-23-2005 at 09:18 PM

please, if someone has the separated program what Cyberbide say, please, send me... i need this prgrama a lot. Hopper is good, but don't do the same function of this program...

Cyberbude --> "I have the program, I rename it to "You Suck!.exe", and send it to DJKAL, when he have recieved that exe file, he runs the exe file, it would then send the message "You Suck!" to all of DJKAL's online contacts.. Now DJKAL could rename it to "I am Gay!.exe" and send it to one of his contacts, and when this contact runs the program it would send the message "I am Gay" to all of his online contacts...
It was so hilarous at first, but suddenly everybody had it, and I was often getting messages from people that indicated they had just run this program... Especially one of the girls on my contact list, she apparently fell for this scam almost everyday... ...
But it became very annyoing... I haven't seen this program for a while, and since Messenger has blocking of sending exe files, this is very hard to get these programs send to you contacts, you would then have to zip the file and send it to them... But anyways... I kinda think this program went dead, though I'm pretty sure I still have a copy of it... But I don't think I will attach it here...''

Thanks

RE: pluginnnn by Pyro on 11-24-2005 at 10:11 AM

i actually think that would be a kickass program :p

but the fact that it is an exe... SUX

i think most of the people on these forums could probably made somthing similar...

but make it so that you have a program to change the message or somthing without having it based on the name of the file :)

RE: pluginnnn by esteves_ on 11-24-2005 at 08:05 PM

really, this program is an executable
but I don't find it...

therefore I posted at this forum, to try to find the program....

RE: pluginnnn by CookieRevised on 11-24-2005 at 08:10 PM

And the program described is acting like a virus. Virusses will not be spread on this forum...

RE: pluginnnn by esteves_ on 11-24-2005 at 08:22 PM

virus??? no???
is a simple executable if shows to online contacts a msg..

RE: pluginnnn by CookieRevised on 11-25-2005 at 01:06 PM

According to the description of what you want, it will be send to the contacts when they click on the popup. When they execute it, it will in turn "spread" to their contacts, etc... etc...

This has all the markings of a very annoying, stupid, script kiddie executable which will spread around and abuse computer illiterate people... How is that any different from all those other trojan/virus-like things?

RE: pluginnnn by esteves_ on 11-25-2005 at 05:50 PM

ok
thanks for all
I'll find alone