Shoutbox

Wireless mouse - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Wireless mouse (/showthread.php?tid=52903)

Wireless mouse by brian on 11-13-2005 at 01:57 AM

I recently bought a BENQ Wireless Keyboard + mouse, and for some reason the mouse just jumps, or moves to the top-right of the screen, ALWAYS.  and it's kinda pissing me off.

RE: Wireless mouse by Th3rmal on 11-13-2005 at 02:00 AM

i had this problem, is your mousepad colourfull or just 1 colour? mines had different colours and the laser thinks that it has left the mousepad surface and justs jumps to the edge of the screen. you will most likely need to get a single coloured mouse pad.  or mayb your reciver isnt able to pickup the mouse properly. it will most likely be one of them. this should fix the problem. it did for me.

hope this helps:)

RE: Wireless mouse by Hank on 11-13-2005 at 02:14 AM

did you Update or try updating its driver?

RE: Wireless mouse by Underlord on 11-13-2005 at 04:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by nvez
I recently bought a BENQ Wireless Keyboard + mouse, and for some reason the mouse just jumps, or moves to the top-right of the screen, ALWAYS.  and it's kinda pissing me off.

Possibly interference? Try changing the channel it is running on.
RE: Wireless mouse by guanako on 11-13-2005 at 08:35 PM

that used to happento me too, and my also did double clcik when i didnt wanted it to. i fixed it by just using another mouse, a much havier one butnow i can do double clcik when i want to.

RE: Wireless mouse by DragonX on 11-13-2005 at 09:13 PM

I sorta have asimilar problem. I have a wired Logitech MX 518 and sometimes i won't even be touching it and it will move by itself, or just around(a few pixel distance). So it might be a similar problem.

RE: Wireless mouse by lordy on 11-13-2005 at 09:22 PM

my wired laser mouse does this sometimes too, i think its just a problem wire laser mouses, because its happened with every one ive used

RE: Wireless mouse by saralk on 11-13-2005 at 09:30 PM

My mouse used to jump about, and it was quite annoying, once i got a mousepad it stopped.

RE: Wireless mouse by lizard.boy on 11-13-2005 at 09:33 PM

i went to wal-mart and picked up a all-black mousepad for dirty cheap. it was worth it cause the mice dont like my wood grain on my desk and make random jumping movements.

RE: Wireless mouse by brian on 11-13-2005 at 10:35 PM

My "table" is white, dont think that's a problem, but I reconnected it, it's better now except that it jumps/skips from time to time.

RE: Wireless mouse by M73A on 11-13-2005 at 10:42 PM

my table is glossy... that screweds mine up now i use a mousemat/wirst rest thing... tis cool