Shoutbox

Disable Pictures on LogonWindows ?? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Disable Pictures on LogonWindows ?? (/showthread.php?tid=53078)

Disable Pictures on LogonWindows ?? by Tigerking on 11-18-2005 at 01:49 PM

Hi, i have a question,
Is it possible to turn off the function that Userpictures are shown in the LogonWindow that appears when somebody comes online ? But i want to see the User Pictures in the Message Window, i only want to disable it in the LogonWindow... i hope that is possible, or somebody could make a patch  for next MsgPlus version.

Thanks(Y)

RE: Disable Pictures on LogonWindows ?? by matty on 11-18-2005 at 02:04 PM

Do you mean the popup when they come online? Or the signin window?

Either way the only way to do it is to patch MSN Messenger using either Mess Patch or A-Patch (not sure if they support this or not). It is againt the Terms of Agreements for MSN Messenger and these forums do no support patching MSN Messenger.

RE: Disable Pictures on LogonWindows ?? by YottabyteWizard on 11-18-2005 at 07:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
patch MSN Messenger using Mess Patch
It does have this function. Download it from www.mess.be. In Download Database -> All Messenger Downlaods -> MSN Messenger Addons, Bots, tools... -> Mess Patch 7.5.0311 (or another version depending on your MSN Version)
RE: Disable Pictures on LogonWindows ?? by qgroessl on 11-18-2005 at 07:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
It is againt the Terms of Agreements for MSN Messenger and these forums do no support patching MSN Messenger.

That's if anybody asks ;)... we do recommend patching quite a bit when it is the only alternative
RE: Disable Pictures on LogonWindows ?? by Tigerking on 11-19-2005 at 12:29 PM

With the Messpatch it doesnt work ..
But with MsgPlus i can make a notification, but only for single contacts ! not for all at the same time ! thats shity :(  Hope in the next MSgPlus version there will be this option to Enable the MsgPlus Notification for all contacts with one click.
can somebody tell that patchou ? =) Im waiting for the next version with this option... thanks :)