Shoutbox

Why does my msn sign out when im not by the computer?? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Why does my msn sign out when im not by the computer?? (/showthread.php?tid=53124)

Why does my msn sign out when im not by the computer?? by __anden on 11-20-2005 at 12:00 PM

When i for example go and eat and come back has msn sign out why???

RE: Why does my msn sign out when im not by the computer?? by DJKAL on 11-20-2005 at 12:23 PM

what sort of internet connection do you have? - dial up or broad band?

as if you are on dial up it could be your internet disconnecting when it is not in use - causing you to be signed out whilst going for food etc..

RE: RE: Why does my msn sign out when im not by the computer?? by __anden on 11-20-2005 at 12:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DJKAL
what sort of internet connection do you have? - dial up or broad band?

as if you are on dial up it could be your internet disconnecting when it is not in use - causing you to be signed out whilst going for food etc..

broad band but when i ´ve not installed msg plus msn doesn´t sign out like that
RE: Why does my msn sign out when im not by the computer?? by DJKAL on 11-20-2005 at 12:30 PM

it seems like a bug in msg plus! then, have you got the newest msn 7.5? and plus! ?
as i do not have this problem and i do have the newest versions - other wise you may just have a bug and so try reinstalling plus!
and running a virus scan may help to remove the bug (run the virus scan after uninstalling plus - but - before installing the new one to make sure there is no bug left on your pc!)

RE: Why does my msn sign out when im not by the computer?? by __anden on 11-20-2005 at 12:33 PM

ok but how do i save my settings??

RE: Why does my msn sign out when im not by the computer?? by Exca on 11-20-2005 at 12:34 PM

maybe you have wireless internet... i have these problems too, if you close your lcd lid the connection can be lost.

RE: RE: Why does my msn sign out when im not by the computer?? by __anden on 11-20-2005 at 12:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Exca
maybe you have wireless internet... i have these problems too, if you close your lcd lid the connection can be lost.

what do u mean??
RE: Why does my msn sign out when im not by the computer?? by DJKAL on 11-20-2005 at 12:36 PM

when unistalling it should give you an option to delete preferances - click no - meaning when you reinstall plus your preferneces will be reactivated to :)
hope it works for you!

RE: Why does my msn sign out when im not by the computer?? by __anden on 11-20-2005 at 12:36 PM

ok thnx

RE: Why does my msn sign out when im not by the computer?? by DragonX on 11-20-2005 at 01:34 PM

these might just be server hiccups for the M$ servers, they've been known to do that and don't worry anden, other ppl have this kind of problem too ;) unfortunatly there's nothing u can do about it except sign back in when u come back ;)

RE: Why does my msn sign out when im not by the computer?? by matty on 11-20-2005 at 04:29 PM

[Image: attachment.php?pid=567130]