Shoutbox

autofile transfer. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: autofile transfer. (/showthread.php?tid=53125)

autofile transfer. by DJKAL on 11-20-2005 at 12:06 PM

i installed the new messenger plus! and any updates etc... with the newest version of msn 7.5 also all updates.
i have all file transfers set to auto and before installing the new plus! and so my webcam would just connect when someone sent a request, even when my status were set to away.
but since installing the newest plus! when my status are set as away my webcam doesnt auto. connect :(
is this part of thenew plus!  ?

RE: autofile transfer. by matty on 11-20-2005 at 03:42 PM

Have you made sure that in the preferences it is set to accept all requests from all contacts?

And if you have Polygamy (multiple MSN Messengers running), the autoaccept will only work for the first MSN Messenger open and not the others.

RE: autofile transfer. by DJKAL on 11-20-2005 at 06:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
Have you made sure that in the preferences it is set to accept all requests from all contacts?

CHECK! is enabled for all contacts and all transfers

And if you have Polygamy (multiple MSN Messengers running), the autoaccept will only work for the first MSN Messenger open and not the others.

CHECK! i only ever use polygramy on 1 msn account as my other 1 is for my junkemails

RE: autofile transfer. by Patchou on 11-20-2005 at 09:20 PM

That's very strange.... are you sure your preferences are set to auto-accept every requests? also, does this problem occur only when your status is away?

RE: autofile transfer. by DJKAL on 11-20-2005 at 09:50 PM

definatly set to auto. accept all requests from all contacts and it isnt ONLY when set as away it is also online - but not as often (i dont use any other status so i dont no and ....)  - - BUT - -  it isnt every time :S sometimes it will work other times it wont

RE: autofile transfer. by Menthix on 11-20-2005 at 10:43 PM

Could you tell us...

- The version of MSN Messenger you use.
- The version of Messenger Plus! you use
- If you use and Messenger Plus! plugins, if yes, which?
- If you use any other MSN add-ons besides Messenger Plus!, if yes, which?

Maybe somebody can recreate your problem then and we can figure out how to fix it.

RE: autofile transfer. by ipab on 11-21-2005 at 04:51 AM

i posted about a bug like this once, but that was due to the fact that i was using messenger lock. Perhaps this user is using messenger lock.

RE: autofile transfer. by DJKAL on 11-22-2005 at 09:28 PM

yer i did have messenger lock. iv disabkled the plugin now and am planning to uninstall it - i didnt need it iv never used it! lol
thanks guys! your all a help

RE: autofile transfer. by secret_Paradox on 05-19-2006 at 01:34 AM

I am having the same problem with auto accept transfers...

My boyfriend and i have both set it at auto accept every transfer request from everyone

msn 7.5
Messenger Plus 3.63.0.148
windows xp

Sometimes if we are both actively typing and using msn the auto accept works fine, sometimes...

We both have it set to go away after 20 minutes, BUT the auto had always kicked it to online and accepted before...

and now it won't...and i dont get notification that there was any request and neither does he...

please help cuz i have reinstalled and installed a zillion times...and don't know what else to do... :(