Shoutbox

This isn't easy for me... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: This isn't easy for me... (/showthread.php?tid=53156)

This isn't easy for me... by user27089 on 11-21-2005 at 05:27 PM

Well this isn't really very easy for me to say... But I may be leaving these forums, unlike a few members who have left before (not picking anybody out, just an example), I am not leaving due to how another member has behaved towards me... My internet might be getting disconnected within the next few days, my parents aren't really being very nice to me at the moment, and this morning I got into an argument with them... As a result, they have threated to take away the internet, and I think they'll actually do it...

So if I go missing, then this is the reason, don't get worried, if anything major happens to me, then I'm sure somebody like Joe will tell you all...

I may still have a few days left here so yeah, I might be able to get in another quick goodbye...

Sorry, I just have to say this too...: This isn't a beg for sympathy, I just feel that you have a right to know where I'll be disappearing to...

RE: This isn't easy for me... by MeEtc on 11-21-2005 at 05:32 PM

sorry to hear it, bud....

:(

RE: This isn't easy for me... by Sunshine on 11-21-2005 at 05:33 PM

A threath isn't doing it ;)

* Sunshine keeps fingers crossed....

RE: This isn't easy for me... by user27089 on 11-21-2005 at 05:35 PM

Well the main problem is that they told my sister they're doing it aswell, and if they say something behind my back, without the intention of my hearing it, then I guess they would do it...

RE: This isn't easy for me... by Plik on 11-21-2005 at 05:40 PM

That sucks. It would be a shame to lose you, unlike some of the people who have said they are leaving you are one of the few that actually help and are a good member of the community.
I would go mad with out an internet connection. Try and reason with your parents :P

RE: This isn't easy for me... by Menthix on 11-21-2005 at 05:47 PM

Sounds like it's time for you to hack your neighbours' WIFI :P. Hope that they don't do it too long if they really do it :(.

RE: This isn't easy for me... by user27089 on 11-21-2005 at 07:17 PM

My neighbours don't have WiFi I'm afraid, so yeah, if I leave, then I'm gone for a good year or two...

RE: This isn't easy for me... by Negro_Joe on 11-21-2005 at 07:25 PM

Tbh honest you treat your parents that well either...:\

i cant say ill miss you, il see you at school...:)

RE: This isn't easy for me... by Stigmata on 11-21-2005 at 07:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
My neighbours don't have WiFi I'm afraid

they prob don't know how to use a computer...

bah, well i guess if you get desperate i could invite you to mine so you can use the internet..

but remember once in a lifetime offer :P
RE: This isn't easy for me... by .Roy on 11-21-2005 at 07:27 PM

Ive been threatened many times like that. And at the end trhey did take out the computer. But still, all you need to do is be good(which is hard I know) and they probobly wont take out the internet. Good luck Trax.

RE: This isn't easy for me... by John Anderton on 11-21-2005 at 07:43 PM

We'll miss you trax :sad:
Hope everything goes well for you :)

RE: This isn't easy for me... by Tasha on 11-21-2005 at 07:45 PM

noes, we can't lose Lukey. :sad:
I really hope they don't do it, it could be an empty threat, so they might not do it. If you do go, you will be missed. <3

RE: This isn't easy for me... by L. Coyote on 11-21-2005 at 07:57 PM

Good luck, trax!

RE: This isn't easy for me... by albert on 11-21-2005 at 08:12 PM

I've personally never knew u very well.. but I know you were a good helper, and a great person to talk to.

I wish you the best in your life :)

RE: This isn't easy for me... by FrozenDaggers on 11-21-2005 at 08:31 PM

Nooooooooooo :'(

You're parents suck :( I'll miss you lil dude <3

RE: This isn't easy for me... by prashker on 11-21-2005 at 08:36 PM

:( Traxor/Luke nooooo...

My dad threatens to take out my internet connection. Yet he never does.

Parents can be a bitch some times (not to be offencive (a))

But when I get yelled at my dad I rely on my mom to make me feel better. But If I dont know what to do when she talks she hangs up.

I hope you will come back :).

And if they are mad for some stupid reason like not washing the dishes or not taking out the garbage (im a good boy and do those :D) then I would just say if they are so mad because of those just do it.

If its something more "personal"

then nvm

Bye :(

RE: This isn't easy for me... by Nathan on 11-21-2005 at 08:55 PM

I ahve same prob i just sneak on or go to library or use my phone.I'm sorry to hear this. Parents hey!

RE: This isn't easy for me... by Lilo on 11-21-2005 at 08:57 PM

Aww too bad :( I hope everything works out well with your parents (Y)

RE: This isn't easy for me... by Jhrono on 11-21-2005 at 09:49 PM

Good luck :( sorry to hear :(

Bah
Msghelp without traxor is nothing..

RE: This isn't easy for me... by lordy on 11-21-2005 at 11:19 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I'll... do something, i dunno but ill think of something.

* lordy glares at trax's parents

RE: This isn't easy for me... by Purity on 11-21-2005 at 11:47 PM

That's retarded, you have like a life... on the internet... like... you're widely known with msgplus... geez thats a shame... :(

RE: This isn't easy for me... by Facta on 11-22-2005 at 03:18 AM

You will be missed, trax...

RE: This isn't easy for me... by Pipish on 11-22-2005 at 08:01 AM

Dont be worried trax

you will have to do somthing extrememly bad to take away the internet i bet they know you love it and they probly wouldnt take it away well atleast my parents wouldnt

but if you go i wont miss you at all. seriously..

lol:P hahaha

on a serious not youve made a valuable contribution to theses forums and it will be missed if you leave:)

but lets hope you dont:)

RE: This isn't easy for me... by Reaper on 11-22-2005 at 11:43 AM

shame to hear that, but im sure things could work out
all the best (Y)

RE: This isn't easy for me... by Negro_Joe on 11-22-2005 at 07:42 PM

ohh quite a following youve got Tractor, you should have them all work for you as slaves...:P

RE: This isn't easy for me... by ibisdevil2 on 11-22-2005 at 09:48 PM

i would say goodbye but ill see you in school

RE: This isn't easy for me... by Mentality on 11-22-2005 at 10:35 PM

I pay for my internet connection, so I can't say i would ever get into a prediciment <sp> like that.

I like you Traxor, your kewl, you will be missed, although i do hope things work out for you!!!

RE: This isn't easy for me... by SikStyles on 11-22-2005 at 11:55 PM

better make up with your parents traxor :P

i'll miss you :kiss:

RE: This isn't easy for me... by lordy on 11-23-2005 at 01:30 AM

all hail traxor, god :bow:

RE: This isn't easy for me... by Rubber Stamp on 11-23-2005 at 05:06 PM

even tho i havnt been here really long, u were perhaps the first person i talked to here...ill miss ya...try to get ur net connection back. best of luck!

RE: This isn't easy for me... by vincerooney on 11-25-2005 at 04:00 AM

Traxor...you've either helped me before on here or something as i know your name really well. maybe its because i've been lurking for about 2 years now.

anyway i wish you the best

RE: This isn't easy for me... by Ash_ on 11-25-2005 at 04:11 AM

spewing. get it back soon, be a good little traxor.

i always find it funny when my mum gets angry at me and she says stuff like "go to your room", it's not a punishment because im in here all the time anyway. and i threaten her with taking down her internet (i pay for it and have router in my room).

any, be good, stay out of trouble and keep those skarz movies rolling in:P

RE: This isn't easy for me... by sn1p3r on 11-25-2005 at 01:51 PM

But even if they do take it away, you'll still be able to use School computers, internet cafe's and libraries etc won't you? so that should be of some help untill they give it you back because i'm sure they will. No parent is evil enough to disconnect their childs internet for life..

RE: This isn't easy for me... by RebelSean on 11-25-2005 at 08:02 PM

That sucks luke :(. I hope they don't do that to you. Two years? What the hell :|. You should compromise with them :p. Hope things work out for you mate :happy:

RE: This isn't easy for me... by The Napster on 11-25-2005 at 08:31 PM

Damn that sucks. Guess im lucky i got such nice parents, they wouldn't ever do this... I hope not...

Well for a while i was suposed to do 15min of 10-finger typing (dunno the right words), but that lasted 2 days... :p

RE: This isn't easy for me... by lizard.boy on 11-25-2005 at 11:06 PM

no neighbors with wifi eh? well you could always reach further ;) Wifi antenna guide hehehe. those can get a signal from over 2 miles.

RE: This isn't easy for me... by Stigmata on 11-25-2005 at 11:16 PM

call me jealous but why do u all want to  bum rape him :s

RE: This isn't easy for me... by Th3rmal on 11-26-2005 at 01:34 AM

cya (if u go) Traxor. your the only one who recognised me and gave me a + rep, thanks for that. we will miss you. Try to get back soon

Hope you dont go but anywayz

bye

RE: This isn't easy for me... by Hank on 11-26-2005 at 01:42 AM

you'll be Missed around here Trax, hopefully u'll return soon enuff if you do go