Shoutbox

Plugin Suggestion/Question - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Plugin Suggestion/Question (/showthread.php?tid=53275)

Plugin Suggestion/Question by Val on 11-25-2005 at 03:27 AM

Hey guys i was just wondering if there was a plugin that tells your contact what your playig in iTunes. Like the winamp one like (!WAP) or something. Im wondering if this was made or someone could code this, i dont think its too hard.

RE: Plugin Suggestion/Question by Concord Dawn on 11-25-2005 at 04:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ValSpy
Hey guys i was just wondering if there was a plugin that tells your contact what your playig in iTunes. Like the winamp one like (!WAP) or something. Im wondering if this was made or someone could code this, i dont think its too hard.

iTunes is compatible with the Now Playing feature in MSN without any extra software.
RE: Plugin Suggestion/Question by Dempsey on 11-25-2005 at 08:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Concord Dawn
quote:

iTunes is compatible with the Now Playing feature in MSN without any extra software.
I think they mean an iTunes equivilent of the WinAmp (!WAT) tag in Plus!, not the Now Playing feature of MSN Messenger.
RE: Plugin Suggestion/Question by Val on 11-25-2005 at 02:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
quote:
Originally posted by Concord Dawn
quote:

I think they mean an iTunes equivilent of the WinAmp (!WAT) tag in Plus!, not the Now Playing feature of MSN Messenger.
yes thats is what i mean, can anyone code something like that or maybe include in the next plus!

RE: Plugin Suggestion/Question by CookieRevised on 11-25-2005 at 03:07 PM

Before requesting/asking something, searching the forums can do wonders ;) (eg: search with (!WAT) itunes)

some previous requests (dating to at least 1 year back)
  iTunes WMPlus2 Plugin
  audio
  Itunes & Plus
  etc...

Actuall plugins and stuff which do what you want:
  Song2Nick: Song2Nick // WindowsMedia Player, MusicMatch Jukebox, Winamp 2,5 and iTunes
  iTunes Multi-Plugin: http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=20715
  iTunes MSN Plugin (many versions, VB.NET, VB6, etc.): iTunes MSN Plugin

----------------

Always read the entire threads, they contain lots of need-to-know and need-to-do stuff. Further questions regarding specific plugins/addons should be made in those specific threads....

;)

RE: Plugin Suggestion/Question by Val on 11-25-2005 at 11:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Before requesting/asking something, searching the forums can do wonders ;) (eg: search with (!WAT) itunes)

some previous requests (dating to at least 1 year back)
  iTunes WMPlus2 Plugin
  audio
  Itunes & Plus
  etc...

Actuall plugins and stuff which do what you want:
  Song2Nick: Song2Nick // WindowsMedia Player, MusicMatch Jukebox, Winamp 2,5 and iTunes
  iTunes Multi-Plugin: http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=20715

----------------

Always read the entire threads, they contain lots of need-to-know and need-to-do stuff. Further questions regarding specific plugins/addons should be made in those specific threads....

;)
well ive check all these sources and none of the plugins are hosted anywhere, like there hosted on loycos but arent there anymore. So dose anyone have a copy of them?
RE: Plugin Suggestion/Question by Plik on 11-26-2005 at 12:38 AM

quote:
well ive check all these sources and none of the plugins are hosted anywhere, like there hosted on loycos but arent there anymore. So dose anyone have a copy of them?

are you sure about that? if your looked at
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
then you would have noticed that every single version of the plugins had been attached to posts :dodgy:
RE: Plugin Suggestion/Question by Val on 11-26-2005 at 12:44 AM

opps thats why, the first one didnt work so i thought it wasent there sorry. I will looks for it...someone should add this to the plugins DB

RE: Plugin Suggestion/Question by patagonix on 12-21-2005 at 06:30 AM

hi
i need plugin for nero showtime
i whant my contact can see what is play in my nero showtime
it's possible ?
please add me in your msn if you can help me patagonix_life@hotmail.com
( sorry for my bad english, i speak french lol )

RE: Plugin Suggestion/Question by beaterofass on 12-25-2005 at 05:48 AM

What ever happened to the secret command patch? 
If I remember right, wasn't one of the commands:  /InsultGenPatchou?
PM me back if you have any info, or my msn is:  reapersbestbuddy@hotmail.com (you might catch my fiancee on, just tell her to get me or whatever)