Shoutbox

Removal/Edit Of Camera Time & Date Stamps - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Removal/Edit Of Camera Time & Date Stamps (/showthread.php?tid=53304)

Removal/Edit Of Camera Time & Date Stamps by mwe99 on 11-25-2005 at 09:38 PM

Is there anyway you can edit/remove timestamps on camera pictures?

[Image: cam8rt.jpg]

RE: Removal/Edit Of Camera Time & Date Stamps by Sypher on 11-25-2005 at 10:34 PM

Maybe if you resize it with the Powertoy or import & save it through paint/photoshop/whatever graphical program you use...

Why would you remove it?

RE: Removal/Edit Of Camera Time & Date Stamps by evil_panda on 11-25-2005 at 10:37 PM

The data and time stamp is done by the camera check your settings on your camera and you should be able to turn it on and of. :)

RE: Removal/Edit Of Camera Time & Date Stamps by Dempsey on 11-25-2005 at 10:42 PM

:google: for a Exif Editor

RE: Removal/Edit Of Camera Time & Date Stamps by rav0 on 11-25-2005 at 11:37 PM

Most mage manipulation programs have an option when exporting an image to save without data like that to reduce filesize.

In Photoshop I think that it is available in "Save for web ...".

If it isn't it should be easy to find, but I can't check because I don't have Photoshop at the moment.

RE: Removal/Edit Of Camera Time & Date Stamps by Sypher on 11-25-2005 at 11:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rav0

You're right though ;)
RE: Removal/Edit Of Camera Time & Date Stamps by mwe99 on 11-26-2005 at 01:00 AM

Thanks Dempsey :P

RE: RE: Removal/Edit Of Camera Time & Date Stamps by rav0 on 11-26-2005 at 02:47 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sypher
quote:
Originally posted by rav0

You're right though ;)

Thanks for confirming, I've now fixed up my original post.