Shoutbox

school lock-down - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: school lock-down (/showthread.php?tid=53307)

school lock-down by Lou on 11-25-2005 at 10:26 PM

This was one messed up day. Here is the base story. we are two schools residing in the same building and there is another school that is rival to the school with us. So [my school, school 1 with us, school 1 is rival with school 2] and school 2 well they want war obviously. Some 40-45 kids from their school came today with guns, crowbars and other lethal weapons to kill people.

The cops got there and our school was put into lock-down. meaning no one could leave or enter the building except police officers and school staff. Luckily, noone got hurt in this incident. However, there is supposed to be another attack next week.

RE: school lock-down by Purity on 11-25-2005 at 10:28 PM

Holy shit! [Image: msn_disappointed.gif]

Why can't that happen here? [Image: xso_sad.gif]

:P

RE: school lock-down by Stigmata on 11-25-2005 at 10:28 PM

thats stupid.

RE: school lock-down by qgroessl on 11-25-2005 at 10:30 PM

Messed up shit... Scarey too I'm sure...

[/offtopic] Lou has 666 posts... avatar is something with a devil... I'm scared... [offtopic]

RE: school lock-down by evil_panda on 11-25-2005 at 10:33 PM

Typical...bloody chavs :dodgy:

RE: school lock-down by Menthix on 11-25-2005 at 10:34 PM

WTF!? what kind of screwed country do you live in? (no offence).

RE: school lock-down by Plik on 11-25-2005 at 10:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lou_habs
Some 40-45 kids from their school came today with guns, crowbars and other lethal weapons to kill people.
That just sums up how little people care about others lives these days. They should arm all of you with tasers so you can zap 'em :P.
RE: school lock-down by qgroessl on 11-25-2005 at 10:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Madman
That just sums up how little people care about others lives these days. They should arm all of you with tasers so you can zap 'em

Unless they zap you first.
RE: school lock-down by Voldemort on 11-25-2005 at 10:40 PM

If that happened here, we would have killed them :P
where do you live, btw?

RE: school lock-down by Stigmata on 11-25-2005 at 10:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by evil_panda

He doesn't come from the uk...

chav is a british thing.
RE: school lock-down by albert on 11-25-2005 at 10:43 PM

Canada.. these types of things are rare here though

RE: school lock-down by qgroessl on 11-25-2005 at 10:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by damm-o
where do you live, btw?

Quebec, Canada....

;) took me two second to look in his profile.

EDIT: Lp beat me to it
RE: school lock-down by prashker on 11-25-2005 at 10:46 PM

lol ownedzizlled

some retarded shits goin on.

Anyways go on MSN :'(

quote:
Originally posted by lp15
Canada.. these types of things are rare here though
Ya :P

Luckily my school only "locks-down" for a major power failure.
RE: school lock-down by L. Coyote on 11-25-2005 at 10:46 PM

quote:
where do you live, btw?
quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
what kind of screwed country do you live in?
quote:
Originally posted by lou_habs's profile
Quebec, Canada

We had a less dangerous situation a few years ago in high school. I went to a relatively new high school and then there was the old high school.

Instead of guns, they brought fireworks. But they did throw the fireworks at our feet, so we could have been burnt.

They got suspended for a week or two (or more), IIRC. :refuck:
RE: school lock-down by Lou on 11-25-2005 at 10:46 PM

ya its kind of freaky. Its really rare though but this school, I saw a football game they played, and they lost. The parents where yelling that the other team was on drugs. So kids=parents. [they are right, canada:P]

RE: school lock-down by Voldemort on 11-26-2005 at 04:26 AM

A bit offtopic... but!
In my school, about 5 years ago, some guys, took a photo of them in the school's restroom  with their uniform (yes, we use uniform, private school..) making a rude hand gesture, hacked the school´s site and posted it there :lol: , they got expelled :lol: i doubt they found it funny when they were not accepted anywhere:lol:

RE: school lock-down by Th3rmal on 11-26-2005 at 04:31 AM

damn that mustve been...damn. How did the principal re-act? and what year where the kids in?

RE: school lock-down by Lou on 11-26-2005 at 04:35 AM

quote:
A bit offtopic... but!
In my school, about 5 years ago, some guys, took a photo of them in the school's restroom  with their uniform (yes, we use uniform, private school..) making a rude hand gesture, hacked the school´s site and posted it there :lol: , they got expelled :lol: i doubt they found it funny when they were not accepted anywhere:lol:
lol we might get uniforms next year..Im leaving their school next year:banana:

Just would like to state that during a lock down, noone is allowed in our out. The doors are chained shut. Literly.
RE: school lock-down by Chestah on 11-26-2005 at 06:22 AM

Yep, In australia, at our school anyways we have practise Lock-Downs and normal alarms. During lock down the school bell pulses instead of ringing constantly and all teachers are supposed to lock the doors and shut the blinds etc

RE: school lock-down by dotNorma on 11-26-2005 at 06:29 AM

Same thing a week back... A large gang war between the evacuies from Louisiana and Texas blacks. 30 people were arested. :-/

RE: school lock-down by Chestah on 11-26-2005 at 06:36 AM

:O, i'm glad i live in Australia.

RE: school lock-down by lordy on 11-26-2005 at 07:51 AM

so true... why is it that we dont have all these social problems:S

RE: school lock-down by Th3rmal on 11-26-2005 at 07:59 AM

weve neva even had o practice for a lockdown, man some of these stories sound so extreme

RE: school lock-down by Discrate on 11-26-2005 at 08:13 AM

geeze what did you do did u get under the table and hide i bet i would. Well thsi is my adivce next week come to school with and assualt rifel lol :)

RE: RE: school lock-down by Anubis on 11-26-2005 at 08:20 AM

quote:

If there's one thing you can say about chavs, it's that they don't use guns. As much as many chavs like the image of being a gangster, it's more of a fantasy than a reality. Even though gun crime in the UK is rising, it's still very small compared to some other countries.

However I'm very suprised that this happened in Canada, I didn't know you could get guns that easily there? I knew that guns get taken over the border from America, but still I didn't know that gun crime happens over there...

The whole crowbar thing is fairly common over here (however it is still not a thing you see often, unless you go looking for it), so I'm not that suprised at that.
RE: school lock-down by Underlord on 11-26-2005 at 08:49 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chestah
Yep, In australia, at our school anyways we have practise Lock-Downs and normal alarms. During lock down the school bell pulses instead of ringing constantly and all teachers are supposed to lock the doors and shut the blinds etc

Psh we are meant to have "lock-down" drills, but to this day we haven't had one and I don't even know what the alarm sounds like for one :P
RE: school lock-down by M73A on 11-26-2005 at 09:49 AM

jeez.... worst thing in my school is detention for threatening another student with a knife :dodgy:... nt really a big weapons/firearms thing in my school... gd thing tbh

RE: school lock-down by user27089 on 11-26-2005 at 09:58 AM

I'm really surprised about this, that's terrible... I bet everybody was crapping themselves!

Stupid people :dodgy:.

RE: school lock-down by John Anderton on 11-26-2005 at 10:05 AM

quote:
WTF!? what kind of screwed country do you live in? (no offence).

Just put paint guns in ppls hands and let them go at it ...
our school had a rival. There is this one team that beat us in 3 state finals (in 3 different sports) for 2 straight years (i was in 2 of them)
We beat them in 1 state finals (i was in the team) both these years ....

You couldnt imagine the tension when any 2 students met each other from these schools. We never did anything :-/

Btw the next year we kicked their asses in all four sports :refuck:

Meh ... anyways .... a few years on now that our school days are over, we are all friends. I have a friend in the locality where the school (and its students) are based .... i went there and nobody acted weirdly, we all had fun :D
RE: school lock-down by DJKAL on 11-26-2005 at 10:09 AM

oooooo sounds like fun!:P but a little dangerous-  what if whilst you were on lock-down everyone was killed:S seems dengerous too, cos you would have been killed but they would have the murders - but they knew who it was anyway

RE: school lock-down by Menthix on 11-26-2005 at 11:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by DJKAL
oooooo sounds like fun!
:s
RE: school lock-down by John Anderton on 11-26-2005 at 12:08 PM

quote:
quote:
oooooo sounds like fun!
Dodgy people now a days have an odd sense of fun :S
RE: RE: school lock-down by DJKAL on 11-26-2005 at 12:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
quote:
quote:
oooooo sounds like fun!
Dodgy people now a days have an odd sense of fun :S

it was a sarcastic remark!!! - but in a few days you'll all laugh abou tit as no-one was hurt!
RE: school lock-down by Menthix on 11-26-2005 at 12:42 PM

quote:
in a few days you'll all laugh abou tit as no-one was hurt
I don't laugh about the fact that kids can get guns without any problem and run into schools with it. That people weren't hurt is good, but that doesn't change how fucked up the world is these days and how people seem to think it's no big deal.
RE: school lock-down by DJKAL on 11-26-2005 at 12:44 PM

its nt my fault that police cant control kids - schools should hve higher secuirty to stop things like this, they know there is another one planned so it is time that the worl started to do something abuot its security messures CLEARLY. especially in school which is supposed to be the one place that you can always go to to talk and feel safe in a friendly enviroment.

RE: school lock-down by Lou on 11-26-2005 at 01:46 PM

we dont have a lock down alarm. We dont have lock down drills. We don't hide under the desks but they did chain all the doors shut and had the whole school surrounded by cops. I wasn't scared cause I knew they had no way in except the roof:/

And tbph it isn't very hard to get a gun even in Canada. The fact is that if someone wants a gun they always know someone that can get them one. I could get one if I really wanted to.

I kind of laughed at it there because at first we didn't know how many there were and some of the teachers thought they were like 10. What are the odds that I would get hurt, out of the 1000 and some students in the school?

quote:
its nt my fault that police cant control kids - schools should hve higher secuirty to stop things like this, they know there is another one planned so it is time that the worl started to do something abuot its security messures CLEARLY. especially in school which is supposed to be the one place that you can always go to to talk and feel safe in a friendly enviroment.
They can't stop the other schools form comming even if they tried. The other school didn't have school yesterday so they attacked. There is nothing anyone can do about it except arrest them.

There was a fight last week and it was 2 people from our school fighting and some 20 people watching. The S.W.A.T team arrived and started chasing them all. Can you even imagine how it was like for these people yesterday? The have to have gotten some because they were all standing in front of the same store.

RE: school lock-down by The Napster on 11-26-2005 at 02:15 PM

Damn...

The worst we've had here is a bomb threat, and we had school out that day. prob just someone pissed at their test results or something :p .  (Here in Germany)

----

Well actually this school i went to in Trinidad & Tobago (Ive moved all over the world), a guy got expelled. The next day he comes in with a gun Kills one of the security guards, and shoots the other in the leg. Then he took a Teacher and 2 students hostage, but ended up killing himself. Luckily it was 1 year after i left. (The whole of the caribbean is quite full of crime, no offence)

RE: school lock-down by Lou on 11-26-2005 at 02:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by The Napster
Damn...

The worst we've had here is a bomb threat, and we had school out that day. prob just someone pissed at their test results or something :p .  (Here in Germany)

----

Well actually this school i went to in Trinidad & Tobago (Ive moved all over the world), a guy got expelled. The next day he comes in with a gun Kills one of the security guards, and shoots the other in the leg (The whole of the caribbean is quite full of crime, no offence). Then he took a Teacher and 2 students hostage, but ended up killing himself. Luckily it was 1 year after i left.

now that's creepy.
RE: school lock-down by Max on 11-26-2005 at 03:04 PM

Couple of weeks ago a boy in my class came into school and shot a girl in the face with a firework. Hitting several other students. She has lost the sight in one of her eyes and is left with bad burns. :(

RE: school lock-down by stoshrocket on 11-26-2005 at 03:08 PM

you know, its strange, in my school we do this thing that involves lots of books, some people believe it to be called learning, others believe that it can even lead to a job that pays more than minimum wage! wow...

RE: school lock-down by Lou on 11-26-2005 at 03:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Methos2
you know, its strange, in my school we do this thing that involves lots of books, some people believe it to be called learning, others believe that it can even lead to a job that pays more than minimum wage! wow...
ya we do that too see. but it just so happens that other schools around us don't. they want us dead obviously.
RE: school lock-down by SikStyles on 11-26-2005 at 04:45 PM

well that just lights up your pants doesnt it. [/random]

anyway, in what grade where te kids in, kids with guns, and where the hell did they get guns? You should've recorded it :P

RE: school lock-down by spokes on 11-26-2005 at 05:47 PM

guns and crowbars :| when that happened with my school and another, everyone met up at dinner time, outside a corner shop to smash each others face in.

there was about 300people from each school there, but we had no guns or crowbars

RE: school lock-down by Voldemort on 11-26-2005 at 05:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rm rulz
damn that mustve been...damn. How did the principal re-act? and what year where the kids in?

9th Grade, second semester

quote:
Originally posted by The Napster

(The whole of the caribbean is quite full of crime, no offence)

In mexico getting a gun is extremely easy... some friends of mine have some .22 mm.... but where i live the crime rate is too low...  my neighborhood is super secure... we have never caught someone stealing..
RE: school lock-down by vacuumo on 11-26-2005 at 07:39 PM

That's not a rivalry, that's just insanity.

RE: school lock-down by Purity on 11-26-2005 at 08:08 PM

We live close to a town, we do not get along at all, there has been
lots of different fights with them, never around school or anything...
There was over 100 people frmo each town at the one Co-op fighting,
there was cops blocking off the street and such.

RE: school lock-down by Lou on 11-26-2005 at 08:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SikStyles
well that just lights up your pants doesnt it. [/random]

anyway, in what grade where te kids in, kids with guns, and where the hell did they get guns? You should've recorded it :P
we didnt see shit they never made it to the school:P

The guns were just pistol. I don't know how old they were.

Purity, are you a girl or a guy?
RE: school lock-down by SikStyles on 11-26-2005 at 08:53 PM

quote:
Purity, are you a girl or a guy?

he is a guy, he think this is funny, when he has female sign :refuck:
RE: school lock-down by Lou on 11-29-2005 at 11:43 AM

Just a little update: Some information was released [not by the teachers by the rival school themselves,to a few friends they had in our school] and here it is:

All this was because of a drug deal that went wrong. One guy bought drugs from guys and everything went well but then he decided to steal some. This guy then moved. He had stolen quite alot of drugs and the other guys wanted to come to school and see him. Everyone told them that he had moved but they didn't believe anyone. So they kept doing minor attacks at different people [1 guy got jumped by 4 guys] but then they got tired of this and decided to go straight at it.
[/privateinfo]

The police arresssted 40 people, all having pistols, except 4 of them, who had semi-automatic weapons.

[privateinfoagain]The rival school threatend to do another attack yesterday afternoon but this time they said they would shoot anyone in they saw in the hallways. My friend from our neighbor school was one of the first to know of this threat and alerted her school as soon as she was told. The other school must've taken extra measures to ensure that they didn't get sued for mass murder because noone showed up, we didn't have a lock-down.

[/privateinfoagain]

So it's safe at school....for now.

RE: school lock-down by lordy on 11-29-2005 at 11:46 AM

i would change schools tbh :P

RE: school lock-down by Menthix on 11-29-2005 at 12:02 PM

Which schools are that / which city?

RE: school lock-down by Underlord on 11-29-2005 at 12:04 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Calvin
That school deserves to be destroyed, any school that is so slack it lets drug dealing and stuff happen in it to the extent where police have to arrive REALLY NEED TO BE ELIMINATED, and wtf? Murders!?!! IS THIS HOW SHIT THE WORLD HAS GOTTEN? THAT STUDENTS ARE BUYING DRUGS AND THEN THREATNING TO KILL PEOPLE?
Every school is like that nowadays:/
Mine isn't..
RE: school lock-down by lordy on 11-29-2005 at 12:07 PM

nor mine

RE: school lock-down by Lou on 11-29-2005 at 12:08 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Underlord
quote:
quote:
That school deserves to be destroyed, any school that is so slack it lets drug dealing and stuff happen in it to the extent where police have to arrive REALLY NEED TO BE ELIMINATED, and wtf? Murders!?!! IS THIS HOW SHIT THE WORLD HAS GOTTEN? THAT STUDENTS ARE BUYING DRUGS AND THEN THREATNING TO KILL PEOPLE?
Every school is like that nowadays:/
Mine isn't..
Neithers mine. Dont speak for other schools, schools are like that because people have adapted the ways of pieces of crap who shouldn't deserve to live.

alright not every school. But I know at least 6 six schools that are like that in my region. Its just the way it is and we are forced to deal with this shit all the time :-/

edit:
quote:
Originally posted by nvez
quote:

I may live in the same province as you but things dont always get there. And yes it was on the news. They tried to cover it all up as to not scare the fuck out of parents. so stfu.

er. calm the hell down.

where do you live?
Aprox. 2 hours away from you. Ottawa region.
RE: school lock-down by lordy on 11-29-2005 at 12:10 PM

maybe your region just sucks then? dont just generalise it to other areas? kthxbye

RE: school lock-down by thc2010 on 11-29-2005 at 02:11 PM

quote:
This was one messed up day. Here is the base story. we are two schools residing in the same building and there is another school that is rival to the school with us. So [my school, school 1 with us, school 1 is rival with school 2] and school 2 well they want war obviously. Some 40-45 kids from their school came today with guns, crowbars and other lethal weapons to kill people.

The cops got there and our school was put into lock-down. meaning no one could leave or enter the building except police officers and school staff. Luckily, noone got hurt in this incident. However, there is supposed to be another attack next week.

heh, i guess thats a first for ur school, our school have had this incedent for a while now. The excact smae thing happened to us, but then the cops got involve so now the fight doesnt happen within school grounds, it just happens elsewhere.

and 2 weeks later after that, there was an icedent on our niegbouring school... a bunch of crazy asians came out the car with machettes.... I wasnt a witness at this one but i was told that they fucked up a couple of guys. lol winnipeg is fucked up... crime capital of canada if im not mistaken xD

quote:

this is unevitable... Maybe in elementary school yes, but in highschool.. you cant get rid of the drugs. I agree about how shit the world has gotten, mostly its becouse of how our generation is exposed to media violence... most people still don't know the difrence betweed good and wrong and aply what thieve learnt in TV to life... not only that, but our government has also taken control... gov. are suppost to represent the people.. not they just care about how much money they can make.

Where theres poverty theres violence
RE: school lock-down by Purity on 11-29-2005 at 02:20 PM

I love winnipeg, i have some cousins that live there, it's so fun to
party with them.
[Image: msn_tongue.gif]

quote:
Originally posted by thc2010
crime capital of canada if im not mistaken xD
I thougth Saskatoon was after hearing on the new that it is the most
gang ridden, drugged up city in Canada.
I live in a town/almost city outside of saskatoon.  :P

RE: school lock-down by ibisdevil2 on 11-29-2005 at 09:03 PM

sadely why don't i believe you

RE: school lock-down by user27089 on 11-29-2005 at 09:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ibisdevil2

Dude, just trust him... Why would he be lying about that, it wouldn't even be cool/funny...
RE: school lock-down by Lou on 11-29-2005 at 09:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nvez
where "region," don't you have a town name?
Thurso is my city. Its small. my school is in Hull/Gatineau [quite a long bus ride... 1 hour and a half]

quote:
Originally posted by ibisdevil2
stfu kthx.
quote:
Originally posted by lordy16
maybe your region just sucks then? dont just generalise it to other areas? kthxbye
quote:
alright not every school. But I know at least 6 six schools that are like that in my region. Its just the way it is and we are forced to deal with this shit all the time
Read before posting please kthx bye.

Again, Its not everywhere, just my region. Every high school I know of has drugs. Its inevitable where I live. Sure there may not be shit like this [which has been going on for about a year, the other school jumping people and vice versa] but it stops once the cops get involved in such a high level [as they did]. Nothing else has happened and it most probably won't happen again becuase 40 people got arrested for iligal possesion of firearms.

I would like to tell anyone that if I was lying, what fucking use would it bring? I dont want pitty from everyone because it doesnt even affect me directly. I just want to discuss this matter so if youve got nothing to say except trying to make me look like a lier, just dont post and waste my time.
RE: RE: school lock-down by thc2010 on 11-29-2005 at 10:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Purity
I love winnipeg, i have some cousins that live there, it's so fun to
party with them.
[Image: msn_tongue.gif]
quote:
crime capital of canada if im not mistaken xD
I thougth Saskatoon was after hearing on the new that it is the most
gang ridden, drugged up city in Canada.
I live in a town/almost city outside of saskatoon.  :P

The flatter the land the sweeter the juice lol
in other words, the moring boring a place is, the more drugs & crime rates will be xD
RE: school lock-down by Negro_Joe on 11-29-2005 at 10:36 PM

ooh holy shit, im glad i live in a school protected by god, i mean there are few chavs in alcester (luke :) ) but thats about it, nothing realy dangerous...:S

RE: RE: school lock-down by thc2010 on 11-29-2005 at 10:38 PM

quote:
quote:

this is unevitable... Maybe in elementary school yes, but in highschool.. you cant get rid of the drugs. I agree about how shit the world has gotten, mostly its becouse of how our generation is exposed to media violence... most people still don't know the difrence betweed good and wrong and aply what thieve learnt in TV to life... not only that, but our government has also taken control... gov. are suppost to represent the people.. not they just care about how much money they can make.

what horid place do you live if thats true...?
Because by what i can tell, high schools in my areas are filled with education, not drugs.

your looking at your prespective of it... try to see it in another prespective.. be more open mind.. make freinds with the wrong type of people.. youll see what I meen.. also, i didnt meen that every highschool were like mine lol... I guess what im realy trying to say is that the majority of highschools have had a drug related incedent... you dont hear it offen becuase you need friends who know dealers but for some kids.. thats how they make most of thier money.. thier a resaler.. or a whole saler if they grow thier own pot and sell it. I meen.. who does't like pot.. thats like sying you dont like beer or pussy...

... hahah ok, maybe im bieng too narow minded but u get the idea? right...
RE: school lock-down by Lou on 11-29-2005 at 10:51 PM

I have experience in this matter. I have a few friends that are into drugs and I know fucked up their life has become ever since they started. But this isnt to diss drugs. alot of people go threw shit every single day of their life and they decide to do things like this so people realise that they too, exist.

If I offended anyone in my previous post, I am very sorry. But please, stop trying to flame me.

[except abisdevil2 you had nothing to do with this and your past posts have proven to be totally stupid so stfu]

RE: school lock-down by Negro_Joe on 11-29-2005 at 11:06 PM

Both of my big brothers, and my big sister do drugs..

all i can say is that i suppose its helped me avoid them...:S

RE: school lock-down by flame_head1313 on 12-01-2005 at 03:29 AM

this is a perfect example of why we have that damn gun regestration bull crap kids or adults deciding that there going to try to kill some one because they can't talk it out and yes I'm a gun owner I have 2 of my own but soon its going to get to the point when ur going to have so much damn red tape to go though just to take your guns out to go hunting, and this is why there's not many people going and getting their gun licence and i personally think that those kids should be put away for 20-25 years because of the drugs and of the attempted murder!! and they should NEVER be allowed to own any kind of fire arm

RE: school lock-down by seany on 12-01-2005 at 07:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
quote:

He doesn't come from the uk...

chav is a british thing.
english thing*

quote:
Originally posted by Negro_Joe
Both of my big brothers, and my big sister do drugs..

all i can say is that i suppose its helped me avoid them...:S
drugs have little or nothing to do with guns. nobody i know doing drugs (a lot) has a gun or even any lethal weapon for that matter.

RE: school lock-down by Underlord on 12-01-2005 at 10:27 AM

But you don't live in the US, where everyone has a gun, Sean.

RE: school lock-down by Lou on 12-01-2005 at 11:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Underlord
But you don't live in the US, where everyone has a gun, Sean.
now that is freaky.
quote:
Originally posted by flame_head1313
this is a perfect example of why we have that damn gun regestration bull crap kids or adults deciding that there going to try to kill some one because they can't talk it out and yes I'm a gun owner I have 2 of my own but soon its going to get to the point when ur going to have so much damn red tape to go though just to take your guns out to go hunting, and this is why there's not many people going and getting their gun licence and i personally think that those kids should be put away for 20-25 years because of the drugs and of the attempted murder!! and they should NEVER be allowed to own any kind of fire arm
if you would've read carefully the police do not know about the drug incident. Only the arrested ones and if they say anything they're screwed so I doubt they will say anything. the other people that didn't get arrested do know about this whole drug thing, but they won't tell the police cause then they would get killed by their "friends"