Shoutbox

custom emoticons gone after installing plus and stuffplug-NG - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: custom emoticons gone after installing plus and stuffplug-NG (/showthread.php?tid=53412)

custom emoticons gone after installing plus and stuffplug-NG by johnmk2 on 11-28-2005 at 06:07 PM

Hi,
After I installed messanger plus and stuffplug-NG plugin, when i tried to insert a custom emoticon it cannot be found in the emoticon menu. I tried looking at the C:\Documents and Settings\user_name\Application Data\Microsoft\MSN Messenger\id_number\CustomEmoticons, and all the TFRxxx.dat files are there.
When i tried to add a new custom emoticon, it will only be saved to the menu temporarily, that is after I signed out and signed in again, the emoticon is gone from the menu.
Anyone has any ideas about this problem?

Thank you

RE: custom emoticons gone after installing plus and stuffplug-NG by DJKAL on 11-28-2005 at 07:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by johnmk2
signed out and signed in again, the emoticon is gone from the menu.

did you ACTUALLY sign out or did you right click the "msn man" in the taskbar?
RE: custom emoticons gone after installing plus and stuffplug-NG by johnmk2 on 11-29-2005 at 06:28 PM

Hi I did sign out and completely exit msn before i tried to sign in again. anyone has the same problem?