Shoutbox

now,can we put animated pic to display picture? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: now,can we put animated pic to display picture? (/showthread.php?tid=53447)

now,can we put animated pic to display picture? by mutos on 11-29-2005 at 08:00 PM

i have asked this question before,as msn 7 question.has there any plugin to be published,or any patch?
thanks

RE: now,can we put animated pic to display picture? by user27089 on 11-29-2005 at 08:02 PM

There isn't I'm afraid.

RE: now,can we put animated pic to display picture? by aNILEator on 12-04-2005 at 10:48 PM

mess.be forums had some bloke claiming to be making a complete clone of msn mesenger with custom dynamic display pictures and multi network, it sounded good (bit too good) then some people have appeared to prove him wrong and accuse him of image editing, if its true then we will have to wait until release, if he was hoaxing then he didn't fool many people.

I'm still wishing to test msgplus 3.7 for wlm 1/8 (Has name been confirmed yet i heard it was going to be renamed 1.0)

RE: now,can we put animated pic to display picture? by ONX on 12-05-2005 at 12:58 AM

ok. um, i have already seen an animated one. it was the little sprite dude from the sprite ads. the guy with teh afro.... yeah. but i havent been able to. once it worked, but didnt move, another time it froze, and needed a reset, and another, it totally destroyed ALL of my messenger things, including playback of winks. im never going to care bout the animation.

RE: now,can we put animated pic to display picture? by LittleK on 12-05-2005 at 06:21 PM

Only animation ones i know of are the dynamic ones from MSN themselves, but at $1.50 or something a time, i'd wait untill they finally release free ones :)

RE: now,can we put animated pic to display picture? by stoshrocket on 12-05-2005 at 07:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by LittleK
Only animation ones i know of are the dynamic ones from MSN themselves, but at $1.50 or something a time, i'd wait untill they finally release free ones :)

WEEMEES!!! you gotta love em ;)