Shoutbox

Urgent help needed in recovering files! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Urgent help needed in recovering files! (/showthread.php?tid=53452)

Urgent help needed in recovering files! by PenguinBoy on 11-29-2005 at 10:44 PM

OK, i need urgent help,

I've been working on a load of images on fireworks all evening for art tomorrow, desperately trying to get them all up to date. I've spent hours on them, and then when i went to apply a filter to an image i got the message

"could not render the database, an internal error has occured"

and similarly when i try to save any of my images i get the message

"could not save the file, an internal error has occured"

i can't export and i can't save anything, and i don't know how to rescue my files, i still have fireworks running with all my images on, and i need to get them off.

all i can do at the moment is print screen and hope to atleast provide proof that i've done work.
i just checked my ram and it's on 80% when i leave the sys alone (thankyou dad :() i don't really wanna do anything incase i end up filling up the ram with something stupid.

i was thinking about installing older version of fireworks and pasting it over. but i don't think the ram would hold up... any ideas people?

RE: Urgent help needed in recovering files! by Ash_ on 11-29-2005 at 10:51 PM

if fireworks is the problem, screenshot and save using paint with each picture. i dont know about installing older versiont hough.

RE: Urgent help needed in recovering files! by PenguinBoy on 11-29-2005 at 10:56 PM

don't worry, it fixed it self, i was asking my friends for help on msn, and then msn suddenly crashed, which cut down the ram, and suddenly it all started working again!!!

i'm soooooooooo relieved

RE: Urgent help needed in recovering files! by Voldemort on 11-30-2005 at 03:56 AM

Msn Messenger sometimes takes up tooo much ram... :dodgy: