Shoutbox

Cant sign in to msn on 1 pc... but can on the other ^o) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Cant sign in to msn on 1 pc... but can on the other ^o) (/showthread.php?tid=53506)

Cant sign in to msn on 1 pc... but can on the other ^o) by M73A on 12-01-2005 at 07:20 PM

i have got one pc upstairs and one pc downstairs... i cant sign into msn on my downstairs one but my upstairs one is fine.....

it comes up with "signing into msn messenger failed, the service is temporarily unavailable. please try again later" lalala... retry, cancel, help.... etc...

ive tried about 12 times and am getting quite annoyed... any suggestions? thanks

RE: Cant sign in to msn on 1 pc... but can on the other ^o) by Supersonicdarky on 12-01-2005 at 07:24 PM

i cant sign in either, and neither can sonicsam :(

mines can

RE: Cant sign in to msn on 1 pc... but can on the other ^o) by absorbation on 12-01-2005 at 07:24 PM

It could be because they are accepting no new sign ins because the service is busy. :P

Or... Your passports maybe from uk or .com addresses and the certain one may not be allowed to sign in.

I just got the same on my other account, so this could be temporary :)

RE: Cant sign in to msn on 1 pc... but can on the other ^o) by MeEtc on 12-01-2005 at 07:26 PM

are you able to connect to anything else on the internet?
Try going to Tools > Options > Connection > Advanced Settings and run the connection tests there. There's also the troubleshooter on the Connection page

quote:
Originally posted by MSN server status

Service Status

This page will be updated when information becomes available.
.NET Messenger Service
All systems are stable and running.

RE: Cant sign in to msn on 1 pc... but can on the other ^o) by M73A on 12-01-2005 at 07:33 PM

i can access nefin else... they are both hotmail.com... grr :'( wt cud it be *-)

RE: Cant sign in to msn on 1 pc... but can on the other ^o) by Supersonicdarky on 12-01-2005 at 07:41 PM

i tried my other gmail one and it didn't work

i also trien in windows messenger and web msn

:(

RE: Cant sign in to msn on 1 pc... but can on the other ^o) by user27089 on 12-01-2005 at 07:44 PM

I can't sign into my passport either, it's really annoying me.

RE: Cant sign in to msn on 1 pc... but can on the other ^o) by prashker on 12-01-2005 at 07:47 PM

I got on now (maybe just a fluke)

RE: Cant sign in to msn on 1 pc... but can on the other ^o) by Supersonicdarky on 12-01-2005 at 07:49 PM

just got on! :D

RE: Cant sign in to msn on 1 pc... but can on the other ^o) by Jhrono on 12-01-2005 at 08:01 PM

I cant get in either...
This is a case for :
[Image: msn_status.jpg]

RE: Cant sign in to msn on 1 pc... but can on the other ^o) by M73A on 12-01-2005 at 08:51 PM

i tried again after some people said theyre on and it worked.... it really annoys me when the status page says all ok.... when things obviously arent.... why have the page if they arent gonna change it?!?!

RE: Cant sign in to msn on 1 pc... but can on the other ^o) by cardshark on 12-01-2005 at 09:24 PM

I've had similar issues in the past with using polygamy on the same computer. The hotmail account will have trouble signing in, but the messengeruser account signs in instantly, even with the status page saying everything is ok.