Shoutbox

Sounds & Emoticons Question - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Sounds & Emoticons Question (/showthread.php?tid=53517)

Sounds & Emoticons Question by GONDR on 12-02-2005 at 07:25 AM

I wanted to know if there's a way of getting my sounds/emoticons from another computer to this one!? ...like where's the folder where all the sounds save at?^o) or do I just have to wait till people send them to me again!?:@

RE: Sounds & Emoticons Question by cardshark on 12-02-2005 at 07:59 AM

Check out MSN Backup. This allows you to save not only the emoticons, but display pictures, winks, and just about everything else you might want to save. :) Copy the folder all of that is saved into onto the other computer, then run the program again to import the files from where you saved them on the new computer.

Edit: It does not save the sounds, however, but you can do that by creating your own soundpack through the Plus! Sound Library interface on MSN Messenger itself. Then you just have to transfer that pack to the other computer.

RE: RE: Sounds & Emoticons Question by GONDR on 12-02-2005 at 08:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by cardshark
Check out MSN Backup. This allows you to save not only the emoticons, but display pictures, winks, and just about everything else you might want to save. :) Copy the folder all of that is saved into onto the other computer, then run the program again to import the files from where you saved them on the new computer.

Edit: It does not save the sounds, however, but you can do that by creating your own soundpack through the Plus! Sound Library interface on MSN Messenger itself. Then you just have to transfer that pack to the other computer.

Where's the Sound Library? could you please explain me or make me a guide to get sounds from my other computer to thise one:)Thanx!
RE: Sounds & Emoticons Question by CookieRevised on 12-02-2005 at 10:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by GONDR
Where's the Sound Library? could you please explain me or make me a guide to get sounds from my other computer to thise one:)Thanx!
Look into your menu's. It is very self-explainary...

[Image: attachment.php?pid=572515]

For future questions like that, you first might wanna check out the official FAQ, tutorials and other help pages before asking on the forums.

Because your question is already explained there:
How can I export a group of my own custom sound to a soundpack?