Shoutbox

MsgPlus! Logo - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: MsgPlus! Logo (/showthread.php?tid=53623)

MsgPlus! Logo by Salem on 12-05-2005 at 02:30 PM

Hello there.

I was wondering if it would be possible to get a nice MessengerPlus! logo that i can use for a project i am working on?

It is in no way gonna be a copy of MessengerPlus! or another product that is gonna use the logo. If you need more info please PM me.

Thanks

RE: MsgPlus! Logo by MeEtc on 12-05-2005 at 03:03 PM

http://msgplus.net/download_goodies.php
some official display pics, backgrounds and wallpapers. I'm sure you could edit the wallpapers up a bit to make what you need

Some examples:
[Image: thumb_bgpluscolor.jpg] [Image: thumb_wp1.jpg]

RE: RE: MsgPlus! Logo by Salem on 12-05-2005 at 03:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MeEtc
http://msgplus.net/download_goodies.php
some official display pics, backgrounds and wallpapers. I'm sure you could edit the wallpapers up a bit to make what you need

Some examples:
[Image: thumb_bgpluscolor.jpg] [Image: thumb_wp1.jpg]

Thanks.

I was aware of the link you provided, however what i'm looking for is something like the one used here in the forum (the one with santa's hat on, except without the hat ofcourse). I'm sure the wallpapers can be edited to get what i want, but i'm don't have professional image editing software (like Photoshop) to edit it myself. If anyone will volunteer to edit one for me or give a link to a logo i'd be very happy
RE: MsgPlus! Logo by haydos on 12-05-2005 at 03:23 PM

:plus2:

That what your looking for? (Its in the "Way more" smilies section of replying to a post if you are looking for it by the way)

RE: RE: MsgPlus! Logo by Salem on 12-05-2005 at 03:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by haydn
:plus2:

That what your looking for? (Its in the "Way more" smilies section of replying to a post if you are looking for it by the way)

Thanks, is there maybe a bigger version? If not i'll make use of that one for now.
RE: MsgPlus! Logo by MeEtc on 12-05-2005 at 03:27 PM

I'll do a bit of editing for ya, working on it now. Trying to vecor the bitmap, and resize it, but it doesn't look good yet... :dodgy:

RE: MsgPlus! Logo by CookieRevised on 12-05-2005 at 03:30 PM

Note that the use of the logo must be approved by Patchou if the product isn't directly related to Messenger Plus!. You can't use the logo if it is not directly associated with Messenger Plus! and if it is unclear for an outsider if the logo is yours or is used as a link towards Messenger Plus!. The logo can only be used as a direct association with Messenger Plus!. It may not be edited. etc...

hard to explain, but you'll catch my drift ;)

RE: RE: MsgPlus! Logo by Salem on 12-05-2005 at 03:30 PM

quote:
I'll do a bit of editing for ya, working on it now. Trying to vecor the bitmap, and resize it, but it doesn't look good yet... :dodgy:

Thanks so much:)(Y)

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Note that the use of the logo must be approved by Patchou if the product isn't directly related to Messenger Plus!. You can't use the logo if it is not directly associated with Messenger Plus! and if it is unclear for an outsider if the logo is yours or is used as a link towards Messenger Plus!. The logo can only be used as a direct association with Messenger Plus!. It may not be edited. etc...

hard to explain, but you'll catch my drift ;)

Yes i understand the whole copyright stuff. I want to use it for something Messenger Plus! related. I would ask Patchou myself if i can use it however i previously tried PMing him and have gotten now reply, i also heard that he doesn't check his PMs. Otherwise i will ask him, if someone who is in contact with him and ask him to contact me or something i wouldn't mind that, then i can explain why i wanna use it.
RE: MsgPlus! Logo by CookieRevised on 12-05-2005 at 03:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Salem
I would ask Patchou myself if i can use it however i previously tried PMing him and have gotten now reply, i also heard that he doesn't check his PMs. Otherwise i will ask him, if someone who is in contact with him and ask him to contact me or something i wouldn't mind that, then i can explain why i wanna use it.
Patchou doesn't answer PM's, you need to mail him: mplus [at] patchou.com

PS: he's currently reading this thread, so he might reply directly ;):p
RE: RE: MsgPlus! Logo by Salem on 12-05-2005 at 03:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
quote:
Originally posted by Salem
I would ask Patchou myself if i can use it however i previously tried PMing him and have gotten now reply, i also heard that he doesn't check his PMs. Otherwise i will ask him, if someone who is in contact with him and ask him to contact me or something i wouldn't mind that, then i can explain why i wanna use it.
Patchou doesn't answer PM's, you need to mail him: mplus [at] patchou.com

Thank you i will try that.
RE: MsgPlus! Logo by MeEtc on 12-05-2005 at 03:48 PM

I retrieved an image, copied from the online store, the biggest version of the 'butterfly' that I could find. An original HERE
I made a slightly degraded, but larger version as a vector in the attachment

RE: RE: MsgPlus! Logo by Salem on 12-05-2005 at 03:51 PM

quote:
I retrieved an image, copied from the online store, the biggest version of the 'butterfly' that I could find. An original HERE
I made a slightly degraded, but larger version as a vector in the attachment

Thanks
RE: MsgPlus! Logo by John Anderton on 12-05-2005 at 04:17 PM

If patchou approves of it, here is a high quality logo (cause the last one posted wasnt in such good condition)

RE: MsgPlus! Logo by MeEtc on 12-05-2005 at 04:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
If patchou approves of it, here is a high quality logo (cause the last one posted wasnt in such good condition)

Thats because i LINKED to the original
RE: RE: MsgPlus! Logo by Salem on 12-05-2005 at 04:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton

Thanks, i just received a reply from Patchou and he approves of it(Y)
RE: MsgPlus! Logo by Eljay on 12-05-2005 at 04:31 PM

[Image: attachment.php?pid=574003]

highest quality i could get :P