Shoutbox

HELP!!! (changing nick colour) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: HELP!!! (changing nick colour) (/showthread.php?tid=53650)

HELP!!! (changing nick colour) by angel-eyez-13213 on 12-06-2005 at 06:51 AM

I'm new to this forum and well I need help....I wanna change the colour of my nick name....And I tryed to do it with the way the girl but it in one of the threads but it aint working for me :( So could someone PLEAZE help me out on this?! Thanks

RE: HELP!!! by J.J on 12-06-2005 at 07:27 AM

Take a look at Tochjo's reply to: Coloured screen names?

What problems are you having? Can you tell me whats happening when you try to colour code your display name?

RE: HELP!!! by angel-eyez-13213 on 12-06-2005 at 07:37 AM

Ok....I do the /nick then the CRTL + K  pick my colour and write my nick name.....and push enter.....But a window pops up asying

"Sorry, this command is either not reconised or an error occured during its processing. If the message was not suppose to be a command please type a double "//" at it's begining.

Thats what it tell me....So do i have setting wrong somewhere?! Or need to have something downloaded?!

RE: HELP!!! by J.J on 12-06-2005 at 07:42 AM

Make sure you put a space inbetween the command and your nickname. Example

[Image: nick9nw.png]

RE: HELP!!! by angel-eyez-13213 on 12-06-2005 at 07:46 AM

Ok....Thanks it worked....But I have myself on my own msn....And arent I suppose to see the colour?! Like when I look at my list shouldn't my name be in the colour I chose?

Well I finally got everything worked out!!! Thanks God....Anyways Thanks for your help..