Shoutbox

Is there any tool to check if your e-mail message was read? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Is there any tool to check if your e-mail message was read? (/showthread.php?tid=53675)

Is there any tool to check if your e-mail message was read? by dmr on 12-07-2005 at 12:31 AM

Hello, I was wondering if there any tool to check if your e-mail message was read? Anyone knows anything?

RE: Is there any tool to check if your e-mail message was read? by Leif on 12-07-2005 at 12:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by dmr
Hello, I was wondering if there any tool to check if your e-mail message was read? Anyone knows anything?

What e-mail client do you use?
RE: RE: Is there any tool to check if your e-mail message was read? by dmr on 12-07-2005 at 11:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Leif
quote:
Originally posted by dmr

What e-mail client do you use?

I use MSN and I want to write an e-mail to a Hotmail account as well...
RE: Is there any tool to check if your e-mail message was read? by Sunshine on 12-07-2005 at 01:53 PM

Check out ReadNotify. Not sure if it will work from webmail...

Edit: done some more research and looking at the plugins i think it does support webmail

RE: RE: Is there any tool to check if your e-mail message was read? by dmr on 12-08-2005 at 12:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
Check out ReadNotify. Not sure if it will work from webmail...

Edit: done some more research and looking at the plugins i think it does support webmail

thanks  :)