Shoutbox

am i the only ?? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: am i the only ?? (/showthread.php?tid=53702)

am i the only ?? by zaher1988 on 12-07-2005 at 08:52 PM

Hey there

it's been a long time ago and i;m thinking in this thing!! it's always bothering me, and i like to take u mind a little.

umm have you ever though about someone doing the same thing ur doing at the same moment, saying the same word your saying at the same moment, moving his hand the same excat way ur doing.

it's always getting into my mind!!some times at the shower, i think anyone else now putting the shampo in his palm? !! anyone else having the same shampoo at the same moment !!

it will be so cool to be doing something none of those 6,525,486,603 human on earth is doing.

so what do u think!! ;)

RE: am i the only ?? by Negro_Joe on 12-07-2005 at 08:53 PM

lol, i think things like that, Anyone, anywhere else could be doing exactly the same thing.as me...:S

:spam:

RE: am i the only ?? by [MR] on 12-07-2005 at 08:54 PM

i used to think of that when i was little but not anymore

RE: am i the only ?? by Reaper on 12-07-2005 at 08:57 PM

hmm, i always think, what would the world be like if i didnt exist. as in how would the people i know turn out to be etc.

RE: am i the only ?? by zaher1988 on 12-07-2005 at 08:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MR_5_MR
ur not saying i'm a little ;) do u :P

hehehe

chaw
RE: am i the only ?? by [MR] on 12-07-2005 at 09:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by zaher1988
quote:
ur not saying i'm a little ;) do u :P

hehehe

chaw

no
RE: am i the only ?? by Jhrono on 12-07-2005 at 09:52 PM

omfg, i do think that all the time!!!

RE: am i the only ?? by DJKAL on 12-07-2005 at 10:54 PM

no i dont think that .. maybe its cos im mentally screwed these days through ALMOST depression . or maybe im normal - but! if every1 else thinks it and i dont then im the only 1 and so defy your rule :D

RE: RE: am i the only ?? by brian on 12-07-2005 at 11:21 PM

quote:

You think when you move your hand in that move.. those other 3 billion peeps on earth.. not ONE of them does the same? ¬¬
RE: am i the only ?? by prashker on 12-07-2005 at 11:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nvez
3 billion peeps

6.4 billion peeps :P

* prashker runs
RE: am i the only ?? by Lou on 12-08-2005 at 12:02 AM

I think think about this all the time..lol ok once in a while

RE: am i the only ?? by dotNorma on 12-08-2005 at 01:31 AM

Im always thinking up stuff like this. I have several classess in school that require no effort and I just sit around and think of this kind of stuff.

RE: am i the only ?? by guanako on 12-08-2005 at 02:03 AM

beleive me or not i never touught about it. not in this way, i used to think sad stuff like how many people are diying right now..:(but also happy stuff like how many babies are bieng born and also being made  :P

* guanako hides

RE: am i the only ?? by Pyroteq on 12-08-2005 at 10:53 AM

right now if your cutting your toe nail with scissors, chewing a bic red super fine pen, talking to 3 people on msn watching a sony screen and reading the msgplus forums where you no longer post but just read even if this thread has provoked you to post and your fucking confusing yourself, then congradulations your doing the exact same thing as me.. in which case you would be typing this right now, you obviously arnt so hah im unique and none of the other 6.4 billion people can say that. sorry to those who i have confused

RE: am i the only ?? by -dt- on 12-08-2005 at 12:07 PM

well i can tell you now , that no one else in the world posted to this thread at this time :P

RE: am i the only ?? by albert on 12-08-2005 at 12:56 PM

I don't think about it really.. ok, let's say there is.. so what..? what is this going to change in you're life? :S I don't think it really matters if 2454356534 persons are now writting the same message as me.. i will not delete it for such..

RE: am i the only ?? by Voldemort on 12-08-2005 at 11:35 PM

Yes.

RE: am i the only ?? by [MR] on 12-08-2005 at 11:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nvez
You think when you move your hand in that move.. those other 3 billion peeps on earth.. not ONE of them does the same? ¬¬
i meant that i dont think about it not that i dont beleive it...
RE: am i the only ?? by Pipish on 12-09-2005 at 06:33 AM

well no i dont really but now that youve mentioned it i probly will. argh thanks guys

come to think of it is anyone listening to

fade to black - metallica ??

RE: am i the only ?? by user27089 on 12-09-2005 at 07:50 AM

Yeah, I think that all the time, it's really weird actually...

I also always think, why are we here? How are we here, what is our significance here etc. and it really starts to freak me out...

RE: am i the only ?? by LedZepp_Yardbirds on 12-09-2005 at 09:42 PM

i must admit, i've never thought of anything like that in my whole life

RE: am i the only ?? by Rubber Stamp on 12-10-2005 at 02:48 PM

i have often thing about that..also when i see a empty room or a empty chair or even just a road, i think how many ppl must have been in the exact same room or sat in the same chair. this is specially when i go to historical monuments and imagine how legendry ppl must have moved about in the same place where i m standing rite now.

RE: am i the only ?? by Rik on 12-11-2005 at 05:52 PM

yes.i do think that some times.

as you can see you're not the only :p

RE: am i the only ?? by Nathan on 12-11-2005 at 06:47 PM

Well guess what everyone.
"My mummy says Im Unique so there ":P

RE: am i the only ?? by remember_987 on 12-12-2005 at 02:07 AM

yes i hate it wen this happens to me. i will just be walking and then i think "i wonder who has been here doing wat i am doing rite now" and it drives me nuts!

RE: am i the only ?? by zaher1988 on 12-12-2005 at 07:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by remember_987
will just be walking and then i think "i wonder who has been here doing wat i am doing rite now" and it drives me nuts!
well yeah , like who walked on this squar in this side walk, was he walking the same way, was the feets at the same place!! is my foot matching the former !!

omgsh !! i wish i can know everything :P

bye
RE: am i the only ?? by Negro_Joe on 12-12-2005 at 07:28 PM

:spam:

You need to get out more tbh..::P

RE: am i the only ?? by Stigmata on 12-12-2005 at 07:37 PM

yep...

happened today at school..

i went to ask where someone was and this girl i know asked for the same person to the same girl at the same time..

thats life :)

RE: am i the only ?? by DJKAL on 12-12-2005 at 07:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
yep...

happened today at school..

i went to ask where someone was and this girl i know asked for the same person to the same girl at the same time..

thats life 

thats more of a coincidence though ..either that othe kid was wanted by man yto have the crap kicked out of him/her or he.she is just popluar and in high demand :P
RE: am i the only ?? by Dragular on 12-13-2005 at 03:12 AM

Technically, No, or there would be 2 of these topics ^_^

RE: am i the only ?? by user27089 on 12-13-2005 at 09:02 AM

Do you ever think that everything could just be made for you, or everything is just your imagination, there is no way to know...

Or

If what you see, is different to how another sees it, like, the colour blue that you see, could be the colour which you call red to somebody else, but to them it's still called blue because they're used to it being that colour.

quote:
Originally posted by Dragular
Technically, No, or there would be 2 of these topics ^_^

There is some logic there, but how do you know there isn't on another forum, somewhere in the world, there are thousands.
RE: am i the only ?? by Mentality on 12-13-2005 at 11:10 AM

Yeah I used to always think that, The thought behind the "Truman Show" always used to come into my mind as well.

RE: am i the only ?? by LittleK on 12-15-2005 at 06:38 PM

well i used to think "i wonder if this is all a dream, and when im dying ill wake up and realise that im like, 4 years old, and i just dreamt my whole life"

What can i say, im a wierd child :P

RE: am i the only ?? by vincerooney on 12-16-2005 at 04:18 AM

little k how come i can reognise some the ppl in ur pic? weird..

Anyway sometimes i think perhaps that i am in the 'trueman show' style movie. but then again i could well just be a psychopath....